THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

Hicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeipM2f2Aek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Our_State
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, so he's only giving 2 million illegals legal residence and letting them breed like rabbits so that they can flip texas in 18 years. Sounds like a great plan.

MAGA
A
G
A

Come on guys, don't you want BASED brown people?! So long as they follow the Constitution everything will be okay! Right? Right?!

They need to be gone, there is no room for compromise.

Forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=XeipM2f2Aek

>we're not looking at amnesty
>just citizenship over a period of time

There aren't enough facepalm gifs on the internet for this shit.

>so that they can flip texas in 18 years

More like 4.

>oops someone in the administration told the truth by accident better damage control

cant make this shit up

Voting is worthless.

lol, even if we can't get amnesty for them their kids will be citizens

thanks for making sure racist morons like you will never be able to win another election

tired of winning yet, drumpfkins?

a rose by any other name and all

Since daca recipients crossed the border through no fault of their own, they get a chance to apply for citicenship while in America... if they pass they stay, if not they get the deported. Sounds fair desu. Basically the same as legal migration, with the exception of not having to be deported and then reapply, since they were too young to know they were committing a crime... nothing wrong with this i mo

The parents obviously had alterer motives by birthing their offspring within our country. Now granted that isn't the kid's fault, but allowing it to happen like this is just dumb. Though Donald was going to lead us into GOOD decisions.

Yeah, but if the program then is ended and there is actual security at the border I don't think this is a big problem. There seems to be such an overreaction. This is only to deal with people already here as cleverly but also as humanly and as possible

I feel your pain, user. The only good thing is they may not breed like rabbits. Studies show once you get a generation or two in, children of immigrants Americanize, stop breeding like vermin* and have more American birth rates.

*unless niggers or Muslims

>based brown

GTFO

So if I rob a bank and stash the money in my kid's crib, he gets to keep it, right?

>he only good thing is they may not breed like rabbits.
Except studies show the exact opposite when it comes to mexicans. Look at birthrates after the last amnesty, thats what we can expect. Look at Texas or any of the other states that were swing states in the last election PA/MI/FL as the next California. These people will push the same laws as they did on california except on the entire nation. You don't know just how dangerous this shit is.

Civil war will fix that
Thanks Soros for saving white race
Deus KeK

.....back and forth. Back and forth......

No, but he certainly doesn't get punished for it.

ITS NOT TFHEIR FAULT!!!!

Is it the American citizens fault? American Citizens are getting DISPLACED AND ROBBED by them!!

FUCK ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

>31 years old
Holy fuck White women age horribly. Doesn't pregnancy release a shitton of HGH? No wonder women NEED to have kids young else they become caked up barren cougars by 27.

Until we see what this so called deal is with the democrats, you people need to chill the fuck out. Just because they made a deal doesn't mean the bill is even gonna make it to Trump. He is not a king you fools he can't just unilaterally make everything into existence

1 year

MADAM
A
D
A
M

Why should Mexicans get priority over Europeans? Mexicans literally have no claim to America. Many don't even speak English.

>No

But you just argued that he should be able to keep it.

kill yourself, she’s hot as fuck

>I've lived in this country for 20 years but I've never in that time been bothered to actually apply for citizenship! I should still be allowed to live here though because fuck Drumpf! DREAMERS MAAAN
Why are people like this

DACA's aren't considered illegal, dipshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Our_State
Realistically it's already too late.

I wonder if we could ship them to Puerto Rico?

?? Is getting a slight exemption ("you can keep
living here while you go through the legal migration process") the same as keeping stolen money?
The ones that have lived in America their whole life clearly speak English... and if they don't satisfy the conditions for legal immigration they'll get deported. Doens't seem like such a big deal to me... actually it seems like the best choice.

>wonder woman

that's even worse.

For fucks sake.

Sharia now!

>negative canthal tilt
>caked on makeup
>"robust" redskin bone struckture

She's tall, with great hair though. A strong 7.

Actually, you're right. The best comparison would be "you can keep spending that money your parents stole, while..." Spics being in the country illegally ARE COMMITTING A CRIME AS WE SPEAK!

Since when does discuss = implement?

>we won't be giving them amnesty
>they can just stay forever and get benefits
>but how isn't that amnesty? on this matter, constitute what amnesty is!
>i'm not a lawyer or a judge, fuck off faggot

great. great. fucking great. our leaders have the intellect of world of warcraft players

FUCK ME MAN WE ARE FUCKED!

>4 years

fuck off Hillary, you lost

go away

>world of warcraft
>referencing vidya
Yeah and BLUMPH IS VOLDEMORT AMIRITE
go fuck yourself shill

Apply for citizenship on what grounds? Getting married?

Well if you want to be technical they aren't since daca is in place for another 6 months and hasn't been challenged, and if congress acts they won't be illegals anymore. The law is too malleable to be used for arguments like this in my opinion.. sorry.