Best Daughteru

Who is the best daughteru and why is it Rin?

Cuz she let you fuck her.

Because she puts out.

...Sometimes, I really hate Sup Forums.

Any cute loli daughter that puts out is a good one.

/thread

just look at this smile.

I love my daughter

>making azunyan a daughteru instead of imouto specifically for head-patting

what a faggot

Best Daughter.

What is a rin?

a Flower

Wrong.

Yotsuba Is out of chart

I wish I could erase the things that I know about Usagi Drop from my mind and just remember what happened in the anime.

they are not blood related there is nothing lewd, the end is not that bad, read the manga until the end it's worth it

A place for depositing semen.

Die.

Even if the author is a woman it's like a lolifag/waifufag fantasy: Raise a cute child and when she is 18 you start to fuck her.

The Die part was for this faggot

If someone is interested in watching or reading this just watch the anime and forgot about the manga.

I repeat, watch the anime and move on.

Jolyne best daughter

Bouncy bouncy

Daikichi and Rin have sex at the end of Usagi Drops.

zomg spoilers

>Daikichi a want to grow a child
It's after the end

>why is it Rin?
literally confirmed slut

I* not a

Even before the ending it still goes to shit with all the stupid high school drama BS.

the MC is a High School girl

explain.

I'm pretty sure user is thinking about the wrong Rin.

Because she knows the best way to make her daddy happy.

>she is the top student of the school
>she isn't a slut
we have a winner

I love my daughteru

comparing the perfect miracle of universe that is kaga rin with a dirty anus
what kind of heresy is this?

Why are normalfags so mad about incest end? It doesn't change the good times they had when she was a kid, they just decide to fuck later down the road when they're mature adults.

The author wanted to stop the series much earlier than the editors/publishers liked since it was a popular cash cow.

So she got mad and nuked it.

What makes me so mad is that the art really good at the beginning of the time skip. it went to shit at the end though

cute, but why such skin color?

Nuggetslut

source?

The cutest

Not that user, but in the afterword of the last volume she says she originally had planned for Usagi Drop to be way shorter, but in the end it kept growing and growing. The part about she getting mad must be user's theory I guess

thank you, I don't have the author's note

This is the most likely scenario. Even if she did hate what the editors were pushing commenting on it would be career suicide so it would never see the light of day anyway.

Your theory doesn't really make any sense. The manga ended either way.

user doesn't want to believe that she intended for RIn and Daikichi to marry probably, but Rin never called him her father. I think it was always planned that way. A lot of the earlier scenes that are done that you might take as nice father daughter moments can also just as easily be taken as nice romantic moments when viewed from the girl's point of view instead of the man's. Honestly never understood the hate for the ending. Out of left field, gross, all the other shit I see people say, seems like just emotional bullshit because they wanted something else. But I think it's not fair to judge things like that and people do it all the time anyway. You should judge a thing on what it is, not on what you wanted it to be.

>Daikichi a want to grow a child
What if he just slap her afterwards?

Her eyes biggeer than her mouth.

Is her uncle, you know, this. Well i mean is he do 'this' to her?

read the manga, it's not ecchishit

As someone who read the series as it came out, I can't really believe it was planned that way from beginning. I never felt there was anything pre-time skip that hinted to a romantic relationship between Rin and Daikichi's not mention the author herself said she never intended for the series to go past the first few volumes and how she says it kept growing kinda implies there was a point where she started to make up stuff on the go. The direction she was going does start to become obvious on the second part though.
As for the ending, I don't dislike it because Rin and Daikichi's ended up together, but because I thought it was handled pretty poorly and kinda cheaply by having everything solved via another time skip instead of actually developing the relationship in the romantic side, specially on Daikichi's sideside. Probably the author didn't have much of a choice since she got cancelled, but it still felt way too rushed, for me the series had already declined in quality after the first time skip so the ending was just the final nail.

Thats totally wrong. Though its not pedophile. Anime feels so warm and comfy and then this official hentai-dojinshi ending feels kinda off.

>Talking about daughters
cliffhanger endings are not that rare

Despite what people think, he didn't do anything of the sorts.

the pre skip part too, I "was afraid" to read the post skip because, after reading it I didn't regret it

>Out of left field, gross, all the other shit I see people say, seems like just emotional bullshit because they wanted something else.
"Gross" is an expression of disgust and disgust is an emotion. Calling emotions "emotional bullshit" is needlessly derisive of them, when what matters is not the emotion itself, but what you make of it; whether you use it as a basis for a moral judgement, which isn't permissible.

I find it extremely gross and repulsive of someone who raised a girl like his daughter to fuck her silly while she shouts "oh yeah, daddy, fuck me!!", even when she's of age and not blood-related, but that doesn't mean that I also say that it's morally wrong or should be forbidden.
Same goes for homosexuality. I don't find it disgusting and support the moral and legal permissiveness of its practice, but I can understand when people have a gut reaction of disgust, and I accept that, as long the gut reaction isn't used as a moral or legal justification.

You can and should differentiate between the three planes of emotion, morality and law.

'Gross' is more often a word used to signal social disapproval in a very passive aggressive, feminine way.

I'm not an Anglo, but I highly doubt that "gross" is more often used as a general social disapproval term than a term of disapproval based on disgust.

And if it was, then you're speaking your language wrong. Let me tell you about your country...

It's also presumptuous. As if the beta signaling their social disapproval has the authority to decide what is and isn't socially taboo and thus shape your behavior. Hence passive *aggression*.

Did you even read what I posted or did you just really feel like being pedantic?

Are you implying that isn't the case?