Just sat through a lecture on critical race theory from my sister. She took a social justice theory class at college

Just sat through a lecture on critical race theory from my sister. She took a social justice theory class at college
How do I recover from the bombardment of bluepills? I tried redpilling in response but there was always some bullshit theory response about institutions and muh racism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of their theories of racial inequality are "just so" stories, and not scientific.

The scientific consensus is that ancestry does matter (medically especially), and most people's ancestry lines up broadly within the "race" they consider themselves to be a part of.

Just stick to what's known: blacks DO have lower IQ and ARE more violent, statistically. If she challenges it with her "just so" oppression stories, point to other areas of the world where they weren't oppressed. Ask her to find an exception to the "east asian>white>black" IQ hierarchy. She won't be able to, except some tiny town with a sample size of 50.

[vibrates intensely]

Reducing intelligence down to a single number that you then use to rank others - not even for a specific task, but just in general - is maximally reductionist and essentially a measure of working memory capacity.

You can teach people more efficient and accurate paradigms of thought and how to apply epistemic rationality to your thought processes - intelligence is not immutable.

Practice effects positively influence IQ test results, which further demonstrate that intelligence is not immutable.

The Flynn Effect undermines claims that intelligence- or rather, ability to perform on IQ tests - is exclusively based in genetics, since scores have been rapidly rising at a rate far exceeding the rate at which genetic differences could be notable and ironically have been positively correlated with increased interracial marriage: the average score and median point of 100 on the 1932 Stanford-Binet intelligence test is equivalent to an 80 on the 1997 edition of the test.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews score higher on g factor IQ tests anyways, so the g factor model of intelligence still undermines white supremacists anyways!

Ask her why literally every civilization to encounter niggers has identified them as retarded and aggressive.

My sister had the same issue. She's now 42 and a cringy SJW mom. I'm a year younger. She went to college. I joined the military. She spoke with such hubris about race during those years. I always laughed because it wasn't the reality I experienced. One time she lectured my mom and me about blacks being wrongly accused and convicted of crimes. About a month before I watched 4 run a train on inebriated women in a barracks broom closet. A true commie now, she speaks of class and racial struggle. Feels the need to take the moral high ground on every fucked up SJW issue. It's a cult mentality.

She always got high grades in school. Yet has a shit job and blames the patriarchy for her crappy life. She uses hashtags like #staywoke and #resist. She's a parody.

Live and let live. That's the only practical choice. Let your sister go, user.

lol no you just don't like admitting that niggers are stupid.

Even if IQ tests only measure a single aspect of intelligence, the hierarchy remains the same everywhere.

Whatever IQ measures though, it accurately predicts real world success.

Reeve & Charles, 2008:
>Results indicate expert consensus that g is an important, non-trivial determinant (or at least predictor) of important real world outcomes for which there is no substitute, and that tests of g are valid and generally free from racial bias.

>the average score and median point of 100 on the 1932 Stanford-Binet intelligence test is equivalent to an 80 on the 1997 edition of the test.
The standard modern test is the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale IV. The Stanford-Binet is massively inadequate and it's telling that you use it as if it's the authoritative IQ test.

>Asians and Ashkenazi Jews score higher on g factor IQ tests anyways, so the g factor model of intelligence still undermines white supremacists anyways!
Correct. The hierarchy is asian > white > black. Everywhere. You can't escape this, no matter how hard you struggle

Thomas sowell.

dog you unironically want her out of politics and the work force if you are in line with pols views on women. you don't convince her, you force her to obey you.

The flynn effect is substantially smaller than the differences between whites and black whcih has not changed in decades.twin studies and adoption studies show intelligence is inherited and racial. The Flynn efdect isn't relevant but you probably feel like citing it makes you sound smarter.

The ashkenazi studies were done on small groups. Large scale studies show Jews ans whites comparable. Asians have a very slight advantage.

As though she isn't trying to change his opinion as well. either way you are basically using the mansplaining defense which makes you a fag. Oh and I'm gay.

What does she think of the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study?

Can you find me a better measure of intelligence than IQ?

When you unironically think presenting someone with facts is oppressive.

As a gay person you are the kind I'm beginning to think we need to gas.

Yeah, it just so happens that the people with the least amount of world achievements and who commit the most amount of crime just happen to score low on iq tests.

Don't get me wrong, I honestly believe most criminal Europeans and Asians are also of low IQ, and this has nothing to do with supremacism.

>Don't get me wrong, I honestly believe most criminal Europeans and Asians are also of low IQ, and this has nothing to do with supremacism.
This is a form of cucking and you should get out of the habit of doing it.

How so? People who have low IQs tend to commit more (petty and violent) crime, just like people with low IQs tend to be religious. They're not able to critically think and that's a good chunk of Europeans, just happens that most black and brown people are several standard deviatians lower and it shows in world achievements, accomplishments, crime rates and rates of reigiosity.

>she's a parody!
>She went to college. I joined the military.
She went to learn how to learn properly, I chose to give up control of my life to a nameless, faceless organization that doesn't give one shit about me so I can join a literal hivemind of order-followers so blind to their own reality they actually think they're doing good.

So, your hardworking sister, up against the system designed to crush her, struggles and fights while you give up control of your mind and get a cushy job. And you think SHE'S the lost one.

I hope you don't call yourself a Christian, there, Cain.

It's completely true, but that's not the point.

You're throwing the enemy a bone when they don't deserve it. Make them throw you a bone once in a while.

Be firm and stubborn rather than trying to appear fair. They'll conform to the standard you set. If we all do this we can form a new consensus.

Imagine if we could get shitlibs to admit, just ONCE, "ok intelligence is partially heritable, but"?

>I chose to give up control of my life to a nameless, faceless organization that doesn't give one shit about me so I can join a literal hivemind of order-followers so blind to their own reality they actually think they're doing good.

You're describing exactly what people go to college in order to do. inb4 "facebook cares about me cuz im gay"

Be able to ask why at the most parroted parts of her arguments and peel back the layers. It's not that hard. Probe deeper than the surface and figure out how much he actually knows. There's a reason most people can't answer the "WHY" behind something.

Yes, some do. But EVERY person who joins the military does. That's what Mind Break is for....I mean, 'Boot Camp'. It's LITERALLY mind-break training so they can rebuild a whole new persona completely devoid of spirit or autonomy.

Only small, select college clubs and organizations can get away with that. Not an entire University (even Berkeley).

I'm talking about the corporations they work for after University.

At least military toughens you up and makes you more than a mere hedonistic bugman. Or at least used to before it became pozzed.

Approach 1: tell her if she really buys into that stuff then she needs to realize what team she is on.
>this may seem like the weakest argument but it is actually the most profound one if given enough time, we are who we are.

Approach 2: IQ is just one metric, there are many other differences

Approach 3: genetics & stuff

Approach 4: drop that bitch off downtown and let her get the IRL redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

No, it removes your spirit and makes you a blind order-taker with no thought of your own. Your 'toughness' is the EXACT OPPOSITE. It requires NO toughness, NO courage, NO good intention to give total control of your life to a group that expressly goes out of its way to completely indoctrinate you before you can even BEGIN in it.

That is the literal definition of cowardice -- being too cowardly to live one's own life true to oneself.

>at least the military teaches you to not be a hedonist!
Yes, by removing your ability to find authentic joy at all. What a 'victory'.

Use statistics and facts to refute "theories". Also point out that all these "theories" are actually anecdotal. Hence, they should be labeled:
Critical Race Anecdotes
Social Justice Anecdotes

Use the image from the sticky to determine if she's using strawman, logical fallacies, false equivalencies, or appeal to emotion. Those are the most oft used tactics of liberals.

Start off with crime stats comparing inner cities, with race demographics, versus Appalachia; which is overwhelmingly white. This is the first crime redpill many Americans are still unaware of. Basically it states that poverty does not equate to crime, and points out that even in civilized societies, crime rates are higher among "minorities" than whites. Point out the rapid rise in rapes in Bavaria in direct correlation to importation of savages. Inform her of Zimbabwe's starvation epidemic since the deportation of white farmers.

Ask her questions. Control the conversation. Demand factual evidence - this is a big one. You'll find through a little digging that everything she espouses is either circumstantial, non peer-reviewed, or even inconclusive at best.

Just use facts, user. Plain and simple.

You're an idiot.

Hardship, selflessness, and camaraderie are valuable experiences for young men to have. You sound like a typical Anti-Flag youtube commenter circa 2007.

Also lol that you're so scared of being denied butthole pleasure. Filthy bugman.

>social justice theory class

I have always maintained that college unless it is for STEM medical is a fucking moronic waste of time.

Selflessness is a good trait. Hell, it's an AMAZING trait. I sure wish they WOULD teach selflessness.

But instead, they teach Self-Less-Ness. The removal of the authentic self to be replaced by a mindless robot who will 'follow the orders' without question. Thats not 'selflessness', that's slavery. Selflessness is protecting the downtrodden DESPITE what everyone else thinks, not BECAUSE of it. Jesus, go watch A Few Good Men until you get the point.

what the hell are they teaching you in the states? I had lectures in social justice/theory of justice for my philosophy minor.
the lecturer didn't mention race once. it was all rawls, dworkin, utilitarianism, communitarism, pareto principle etc.

Sometimes the shit is so blatantly obvious that governments stop tracking crime stats as they correlate to race.

>arguing with a woman
Just agree and amplify. "Whites should have reverse quotas, no more than 10% of politicians and CEOs should be White." "The government should pay White women to be sterilized, to increase diversity."

Then you can start dropping some serious redpills...

Emotions linger for a moment but overwhelm.

Knowledge remains for life and determines your true feelings.

In other words, th emotional crap works on people who don't care about learning and live life emotionally, and then they expose themselves (or are exposed) to the propaganda daily so that the effect doesn't have a chance to wear off.

you would probably be crying on the second day if you'd join the army, faggot.

Of course I would. There is no pride in being able to 'take' having your mind broken down. People should be ASHAMED of thinking that's a 'good' thing.

She's your sister. I don't know what kind of upbringing you had, but when my brother brings up his progressive nonsense, I just call him a faggot and make fun of him until he shuts up.

so you've never been in the military but have expert insight into how things work there?

Everyone over the age of 4 knows basic info about the military. Moreso if you have several family members/ancestors who served, from the Civil War forward (that's me).

There is no effort to hide the basic mindbreak. Rather, it's shown as glorious in order to sucker in clueless males who are either afraid of making their own decisions, or who are too oppressed to have other options. They would be the victims in all this if only they didn't succumb and contribute to the same perpetuation of evil.

Your perception of basic training is way off. It is basically a 24/7 stand-up comedy routine put on by bored senior enlisted men who really don't want to be there, with some push-ups mixed in.

Heh. I like that response. I could actually see that being true in a few select places, too.

Anyway, off to the shower I go. Ehh...the ones WITH water. Take care, Sup Forums.

My great grandfather joined the militia because he understood the threat posed by the insidious Hun. He fought for his King and his Empire at the battle of the Somme, leading his battalion ably before being injured by machine gun fire.

He returned home to Saskatchewan and trained his battalion... Teaching them new and revolutionary infantry warfare techniques, distilling them with the likes of the Buster Brothers and even working alongside the likes of General Sir Arthur Currie.

He joined the militia and served the Canadian Expeditionary Force because he loved his Empire and was willing to pay down his life for it.

To love your country and the people that live within it to the point of facing the worst that humanity can throw at you... That takes heart.

If you're not willing to step up when your country and your people need you, don't pretend to have integrity. Just acknowledge that you're a coward.

Even my communist grandfather served in WW2.

You just have to keep asking "Why?" You might have to correct some falsehoods using facts. Eventually the cognitive dissonance sets in, and then the projection, deflection, and anger happens. When the tears flow, you win.

Institutionalised racism is a thing, it's been a thing in this country before we were even recognized as a country.

Actually I'll postpone my shower for this one last post, then I really do need to go.

>it takes heart
If you've been trained to believe that dying for 'authority' is a good thing, that 'nations' are a good thing, then yes it's very easy to see this as taking heart. At some point, however, you have to realize that your great grandfather should NEVER have had to worry about such a thing in the first place, and would not have had to had not OTHER MEN who given up control of THEIR minds to yet ANOTHER ruler came along to force him to have to do it too. That's the Game of Polarization.

Stop thinking om just the topic -- the modern military -- and look to the underlying meanings -- that chaos (and there is NO OTHER WORD for Enforcement through Violence) can NEVER produce order...which is supposedly what the military is there to provide. And until ALL men refuse to give up their minds, they will continue to force OTHER men to die for no reason while giving up their minds as well.

And now I must go.

show her this

Point out the privilege of jews in society and use her own arguments for affirmative action for non-jewish whites

that and he jerked off in a closet while he watched some whore get shitted

you havent caught on to the narrative? if you say things they dont like you're oppressive.

Maybe ask her if Asians and Jews suppress whites, since they have a higher average income.

>critical race theory
Name their arguments, I would be interested for discussion's sake. Is there more than calling everyone they don't agree with racists?