I have witnessed it

I have witnessed it.

The light from which all the innumerable stars in the universe came from. A primordial flame that will continue to shine for an eternity and more --- a bright gleaming splendor not even the maws of perpetual darkness can ever hope to overcome. It came from a plane that which mortal minds cannot comprehend; its everlasting glory blinding in its magnificence yet soothing in its embrace.

An existence far surpassing any natural order, any myriad of fantastical deities, or even any higher manifestations of concepts old.
For now the original sun has descended upon our realm. Its rays pierce through uncertainty, its beams even reaching the blackest bowels of man.

I have laid my eyes upon the brightest of stars.
I have laid my eyes upon the grand order of reality itself.
I have laid my eyes upon the eventual heat death of the universe.
I have laid my eyes upon the first light.

It is radiant; it is right.

It is perfect.

I am now blind.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56836848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and Unhappy thread I guess. Just finished watching the last episode.

How does this make you feel?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56836848

FOR EXISTENCE ITSELF DID NOT REALIZE THAT WHICH BLINDS THE VERY SOUL
OF DAZZLING BRILLIANCE CONCEIVED NAUGHT BY A HIGHER POWER BUT BY ITS INDOMITABLE TOTALITY
AS INSCRIBED IN THE BEAMS ITSELF MILLENNIUMS PAST

SHE WHO SHINES
PRAISE BE TO THE FIRST LIGHT

You're getting weird again Sup Forums like really fucking weird.

Have you not praised Hanako today?

Why is Anne so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

What's that? You want more Anne? Okay

Let's give him more Anne user.

Fucking fa/tg/uys.

I was put on this Earth to love Anne.

And thanks for taking exactly what I was about to post..

Does that imply that her mom is also super unlucky? Or is this just a side effect of Anne being so unlucky that she can't even have a good meal?

It's actually that Anne is probably the most selfless being in existence. See, with being such a radiating ball of splendor, karma has to offset all of the happiness and cheer she gives unto others by making her personally extraordinarily unlucky, so as to maintain equilibrium.

Well Hibari's cooking isn't affected by Anne's bad luck. It might only apply to Anne herself.

They're going to Anne's house next episode so we'll probably get to see more of her mom and whether she's also cursed.

Sometimes I question your sanity Sup Forums.

So what SoL show is this seemingly series closest to? I've suddenly got time for at least another show to watch this season and this was the first anime on my list for backlogged Spring shows.

It's like a weird mix between gochiusa and baka test.

I personally look at it as Onuma's Hidamari.

I thought this is Aikatsu thread

My heart swells whenever I see her.

Friendly reminder that people who sexualize Annne deserve a death sentence.

thanks for making my new desktop

Anne sexualizes herself.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Anne is cute