What would happen if you made a contract with Kyuubey but told him your wish is "not becoming a magical girl"?

What would happen if you made a contract with Kyuubey but told him your wish is "not becoming a magical girl"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmyaaabAVL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then he doesn't do shit and leaves you alone.
Or, you get a soul gem but no special powers to fight witches.

You have cause a break in the space-time contuum.

Immediately turn into a familiar and then killed by some cute loli some time later.

*continuum

What if you wished never to become a witch? What about a soul gemthat will never fill with despair?

"No"

The entire reason for this shit is to fuck with thermodynamics, so if your wish does not produce energy for him he won't bother.

What if Madoka made either of those wishes?

You become a magical boy, gosh user you are really dumb

But what if you wanted to remain a girl? Won't you despair?

Then you become a magical woman! Word you wishes better you wanker

You'll become a magical fruit

What if you wish to be incapable of suffering?

Then you turn into a tree.

What if you wish to be incapable of suffering, but otherwise unchanged? AKA enlightened?

You guys: What if you wish for entropy to stop foreva lul xD

You'd become a magical girl with the powers of negation

What if you wish for the ice caps to melt, and the poles to shift?

Incubator will object retarded or pointless wish and you need to convince him it's not or he should leave alone. Madoka is special case so he kept nagging her.

What if you wished Kyubey was a magical girl?

>What would happen if you made a contract with Kyuubey but told him your wish is "not becoming a magical girl"?
You clearly have never watched the show or didn't pay attention. So you are a retard for asking.

Oh, then everything stops. Completely. Forever.

A better wish would be to have violent, rage filled hate sex with kyubey.

What if you wished for world peace?

kyubey doesn't contract with males because they are too emotionally stable, so they would never witch out

Mankind will go extinct.
True peace achieved.

I don't really understand that there's no single doujin where kyubey exploits guys' libido to save the universe.

>incubator for ants

Damn Kyubey.

Kyubey will end up in a sticky situation.

You just can't come to use magical powers and will wait for your death due to no ability to fight against witches. However, Kyubey will only say "Your wish was granted!".

What if you wished to become one of him so that you could then find a buddy that you arranged to wish more many wishes that benifit you both and you can grant because you give no shits.

Because their duties will be remained.

>they are too emotionally stable,
You have never been in /r9k/ don't you?

not since it went to shit

They might not have their Soul Gems and don't need to purify them but witches probably attack the contractors.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmyaaabAVL8

You can not escape the "Duty".

What if you wish to kill all incubators?

They die and the next generation of terminal bodies shows up.

Noooo! This is cruel!!! I need to wake up!

I want to talk to you so I'll drink a cup of coffee!

What if you wish to kill all alien lifeforms?

What do you want me to talk about?

What makes an alien? Do aliens see us as aliens? If so, we will alsobe annihilated

I guess that would lighten Madoka's workload

Yes, yes! By you and I.

Any lifeforms that aren't native to earth

What can I do for you?

Probably this, you get a gem and no way to fight witches so no grief seeds. Game over.

Ah, good bye, Incubators.

>not becoming a magical girl

Who wouldn't even want to become a magical girl?

Hey, Apple. Please tell me how to talk to !GMeguca! I like you as well, Apple-chan!

>implying Kyubey isn't native to earth.

What if you wish your head was detachable?

You will also be granted a horse.

Becoming a magical girl is the contract, so nothing happens. When Madoka made her wish she cancelled their contract, thus returning them to normal

I'm sad. What was wrong?

Just wish his kind felt emotion like humans.
Or worse, he/they experience all the emotions/despair of those around them or magical girls.

What if you dont want a horse?

Sell it.

>Remember when /r9k/ was good?
was never good.

what if you wish to be an all powerful genie

Get trapped in a magical lamp.

my wish would be for kyuubei's race to be in a state of sexual masturbation until death.

I'll go to sleep. This world is too cruel. I can meet !Gmeguca in my dream and discuss with him there. Good night.

>what if you wish to be an all powerful genie

Practically, you would probably become only as "all powerful" as far as your meguca power allowed. And let's face it, most anons probably wouldn't be another Madoka or Homura, the typical user would more likely to be a low-mana magical girl with a lifespan of a few weeks.

Good night, !GMeguca.

Oh great, another tripfag circlejerk thread

It is just Lawnchair trying to grab the attention of another. Learn to read.

Pls sleep forever

>implying I'm going to read the conversation of a bunch of tripfags
When did posting with a trip become so acceptable?

It was back when 4 chan started.

And they aren't having a conversation at all.

You clean up the mess.

You would probably be killed in combat, like Mami.

I would wish that all witches behavior would be changed so that they only want to kill each other.

I got it. I wish for an indestructible soul gem that never fills with despair.

Walpurgis will remain victorious. What will happen to her after all witch die?

Implying you would know magical girls turns into witches in the end. They won't even approach you if you did.

Madoka knew.

You're already a not a magical girl; you can't make a contract for that.

That wouldn't work because magic is powered by emotions. In order to eliminate the possibility of your despair, you'd need to destroy all of your emotions, and thus your soul gem would immediately become empty and you would die.

Can I wish to become a coobie?

No, because you're distinct from the incubator hivemind.

Never stopped the Borg.

He'd fuck your shit up until you want to be one. I'd like to be a magical girl. Then I'd be able to wear frilly dresses and die in spectacular fashion instead of the impending heart attack that's coming someday.

Can you wish to be a meguca with the best fashion? You can rival Madoka's maximum frills.

I WISH TO BE THE STRONGEST WALPURGISNACHT POSSIBLE

So how often do they have to refill their shit? Fighting a little shit witch every once in a while for getting my wish granted doesn't sound that bad. Even if you "only" wish for unlimited money you can have a good life like that.

So nothing changes?

Except cubey then walks away and goes to find someone willing to make an actual wish.

As often as needed. You can wait till it's nearly full then use a grief seed.

Then he would skip making you a magical girl and you would just instantly turn into a witch, stupid. What did you think would happen?

Werent you insulting?

Incubators aren't assimilators.
Depends on one's "magical potential." Merely sustaining one's body drains the soul gem at a certain rate, but if you rarely use your magic, then maybe one grief seed per week or fewer ought to be sufficient. Grief seeds are multi-use, although it would be smart to build up a reserve.

>What will happen to her after all witch die?
shell wait for more witches to pop up

How are incubators made?