NEXT PRESIDENT

Seriously. Who do you believe will be president after Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/324421-state-dept-israel-will-not-see-foreign-aid-cuts-under-trump-budget-plan
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/international/324421-state-dept-israel-will-not-see-foreign-aid-cuts-under-trump-budget-plan
archive.fo/Bh2Ra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pence

Zuck

ur mom

"Pocahontas" or that gay mexican

Americans will have to be betrayed once more and after that the lid is going to blow off

Bernie

checked.

The best scenario would be Steve King taking the republican nomination in 2020

I don't care anymore.
I hate this country and everyone in it.

Warren already said she won't do it because her husband urged her not to.

Sexy Trump.

Yes please.

T H I S

No one because the present system sucks

>obeying husband
Wait is she /ourinjun/ now?

>Warren already said she won't do it because her husband urged her not to.

She knows she'll be mocked into the ground because of her fake native american heritage claims.

Nixon's head in a jar

Madam

Hickenlooper, Bullock, Franken are all people worthy of mention on the Dem side as future potential presidential possibles. Besides the obvious Harris, Booker, Warren trifecta. I like all of the former and none of the latter.

Pence is definitely a possible on the GOP side, if not the defacto choice. I could see Tom Cotton running a very solid national campaign in the future. Cruz is guaranteed to try again at some point. Loads of governors to pick from that haven't been tested yet.

Overall, way more viable candidates on the GOP end, but I think the momentum will be with the Dems by 2024. 2020 will end up being a close race - if the Dems really pick Harris I could definitely see Trump getting his second term.

Whoever the Democrats run

Rush Limbaugh.

Rush is a pill addicted dipshit. Only retards and autists like Rush.

I don't know, but I think Trump may be our last decent president for a very long time.

Either an ayy lmao or a democrat puppet. Cuckservatives will never win if nothing is done to obamacare

How is the first response not Hitler???

>Who it should be
Rand Paul
>Who it will be
Mike Pence

Madam Trump?

Stand with Rand

Rand/Pence 2020

Fuck trump and fuck lanklets

ITT: brainlets

Kid Rock will win with Dwayne Johnson as his running mate. Rock/Rock 2020 will win with every single electoral vote

And then once again everything he does will be blocked by a globalist Congress and globalist federal judges, and you'll blame him for betraying us. We need to clean out Congress and the Judiciary and replace them with nationalists before any President can make America great again. Trump isn't the problem holding us back, Congress and the judges are.

this
cant cuck the zuck

i asked cleverbot. it said Michelle O'bachman

Hillary when she's 78yo.

muh dik

CHECKED

He's the last

What's that young gay black dude the democrats have? Probably him. Republicucks will run Rubio.

the george h w bush to trump's reagan, except he might actually be able to pull off a second term because he makes girls panties wet

kid rock

Barron. because Trump will be emperor for life and Barron will inherit the position. The Mexican warlock was right. Trump is not the 45th president of the united states; he's the first emperor.

It'll be Cruz. People had their spite vote, now they want someone who'll really fuck shit up.

Deray O' The Bright Blue Puffy Vest. He's already failed hard so you can safely forget him. There's also Corey Booker but I don't think he's homo. Obsequious as only a high yella can be.

you already know

real talk paul/gowdy 2020

Trump

Tulsi Gabbard

Very possible. Democrats will have nobody decent to put up, and as long as nothing catastrophic happens during Trump's presidency, then people will probably just view Pence as a more moderate version of Trump. He's also a very good debater, and keeps his cool, so he'll get even more support off of the debates than Trump did. No idea who he'll pick for VP though.

also, checked

>Democrats will have nobody decent to put up
ummmmmmmmmm, sweetie...

>another woman
yeah, that worked really well last time; will you pick Hillary for VP?

>Registered Republican
>Actor/Athlete
>"Can you Smeelllllll what I am cooking, America!"

2020 - Year of The People's Elbow

MADAM

It doesn't matter who, ultimately it'll still be a Jewish puppet, it doesn't matter whether they take the mantel of "Republican" or "Democrat", they're still in favor of Jewish interests.

thehill.com/policy/international/324421-state-dept-israel-will-not-see-foreign-aid-cuts-under-trump-budget-plan

Please archive it
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/international/324421-state-dept-israel-will-not-see-foreign-aid-cuts-under-trump-budget-plan

Chelsea Manning. So courageous, so beautiful, o brave

Bernie 2020
>Feel Da Beyrn 2.0

Alright but I prefer this archiving site.

archive.fo/Bh2Ra

Who cares.
I hate this country and want it to die.
My loyalty has run out.

I think there will be no American president in 4 years. Because I feel there will be no US in 4 years for some reason. It's reaching the boiling point at an increasingly faster rate.
Does anyone else feel this way?

Me. Check em.

Why don't you natty socs get an actual representative to voice your ideals and represent you in the government instead of complaining all the time?

... Oh right. :^)

No one

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!
THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!!

IMPEACH

Michael Obongo

JOHN CENA
*trumpets*

>Thinking the gov';t cares about the American people

>represent you
Your representatives only represent AIPAC/Israel
:^)

someone on the left and itll go hard left much harder then you've ever seen in US history.

No one. I want war.

There wont be. It ends with Trump.

I guess it's Pence.

Tulsi Gabbard.

Really whoever democrats run. Donald started off poorly and led some disastrous administration. Right now he's veering to the left and pissing the far-right as you can see on Sup Forums.

no one,this is year is the end of democracy in west

If all goes well the stage will be set for Rand Paul the great

>Not liking the chosen people of Zion

C'mon goy, get with it!

Dr. Wu.

ron paul

Check'd
Assassination, Impeachment or will Trump just give up

invoke the 'White Mans Samson Option'

Zuck

winner
/thread

Well I guess we're done here

Zuckerberg/West 2020

Time Traveler here, Hillary runs again in 2020 but under the name Rodham, instead of Clinton and fails spectacularly. CWC ends up running against Trump after his third term is over.