youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment
youtu.be/OqsWRcj6fQQ?t=1h16m12s
twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/908352253307711488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Democrats need to do is call Trump a racist for long enough and they get what they want.

Say it with me!

I believe that He'll still win!

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

*awoo clap*

So, dreamers will get work permits, Trump will get the wall, the Raise Act, e-verify, Kate's law

wtf i hate Trump now

When will we become 90% again

TRAITOR GENERAL

>GET ELECTED BY WHITES
>SELL THEM UP SHITSKIN CREEK

awoo belongs to altright.com now drumpfkins

Didn't get Hillary a win though.

>ANYONE WHO IS DISCONTENT IS A SHILL

explain this betrayal

That's how it works.

Reminder that Trump could easily sneak something in this bill to permanently end anchor babies, thus depriving the DACA shits of anchor babies when that time comes.

steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment

WE ARE THE MAGAPEDES

AWOO AWOO AWOO!!!

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

Maybe green cards

Let your representatives know YOU DON'T WANT DACA.
The real battle over all of this will be the 2018 elections.
Remind people the crimes committed by DACA recipients.
Blackpill spamming is useless unless your a shill.
Using energy to spread awareness and letting people know what DACA means is a good use of energy.

Don't be a shill.
Spread the truth about DACA, win the public discourse.

Kate's law and sanctuary city law shouldn't need this deal tho.

Can I get some other excerpts of What Happened, my dudes?

4D chess :^) Just read the Art of the Deal. Shadilay

Tack on ending birthright citizenship and that will be ok. Anything else is a bandaid

sub 120 IQ moronic shills detected, kys yourselves

>The wealthy Americans are not my priority

>My priority are people in the middle class, and that’s where we’re giving the big tax reduction

we /natbol/ now?

>shills
>try to concern troll to avoid being called a shill
Spades a spade shill

>not amnesty
>it's basically amnesty
Le Troomp Coolt
Post the infographic too lel.

This is the one bit that could make a deal palatable.

Haven't caught up on today's news yet.
So have shills gotten BTFO?

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
starbucks employee queers btfo

Given how Steve King likes Trump, that's totally possible.

It is possible to get rid of the spics. Just get 14th clarified to only apply to kids of legal citizens and bam dreamers have to go back. Even the spics Reagan gave amnesty to would have to go back.

>So, dreamers will get work permits, Trump will get the wall, the Raise Act, e-verify, Kate's law

This is how it is looking so far

no

Someone saved my screeshot!! I feel special!!

>I watch Fox & Friends instead

How did we go from this...

NONE OF THAT WAS DISCUSSED

ALL WE KNOW IS THAT TRUMP LOVES BIG BEAUTIFUL BROWN MEXICAN BABIES

>There are concern shills here who don't realize how close we are to changing the 14th amendment

>I love this leaf

bye
no need to make a post

>Welp, it was a fun ride.

when is your ride over?
your pathetic retarded ass has been spamming this for hours

To this?

I find it really creepy you're copy and pasting only my posts over and over, yeah could you not do that or the very least make the second post legible? It's riddled with double words and typos.

Creepy ass canadian mother fucker.

Don't kid yourself. First, there are 3.3-5 million dreamers. Look it up -- migration policy institute. Second, (((work permits))) change nothing. If they stay, their children are citizens and the future of the USA is brown.

Oh how the tables have turned

desu ann said she was a one issue voter and it was on immigration and the wall. As she once said

>I don't care if Donald Trump wants to perform abortions in the White House after this immigration policy paper

boy these threads are moving fast today...

Who is going to vote on it? Was it already partially passed as a constitutional amendment? How are we close?

Throw in ending birth right citizenship and get national voter ID and I still wouldn't be happy about it but I'd accept it.

It's amazing how quickly Congress is when trying to act on DACA and not on anything else...

WTF? I love DACA now.

YOU DON'T NEED AN AMENDMENT.

>First, there are 3.3-5 million dreamers. Look it up
what, where? you provide source

we've been hearing 800k for a long time, and some will be disqualified

Exactly

But there are only 800,000 who signed up for it, so I guess those other ones are fucked

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

>muh college dugreez
"educated" poorfags rekt by tradesmen

gross defects
women
browns
shalom sandniggers
gross

yes, fox interview confirms
youtu.be/OqsWRcj6fQQ?t=1h16m12s

breitbart becoming clickbait too, bannon needs to kill some of them

I mean Canada does suck dick.

Ann is still an annoying mare.

>fpbp
Trump is a pussy. He rather have his enemies love him than to lead and destroy his enemies without regret. Fuck that fraud

You do realize that being an educated dreamer will work against dreamers twice as hard if Beanerland and the USA find jobs for them back in Beanerland, right?
>actually biting the bait during this shillstorm
Didn't realize so many Gen Xers were here. Just don't reply and hide.

Lol i liked your posts it gets me (you)s

Pls makr more

do you have a statistic on how people with jobs voted vs people with no job?

that would be interesting

>you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Stopped reading here, you rant on about jobs and futures and then claim we have none one line down. You're an idiot son.
Also yeah the whole ruining peoples lives and shit is super fucking lame and not winning democrats any fucking votes, dare I say its part of the reason you all are such losers right now.

If they get green cards, then they get citizenship in 5 years. When they get citizenship, they can sponsor their abuelitas from Mexico.

This is basically impossible to handle without Raise Act. Daca without Raise Act is suicide and accelerationism to America turning into South Africa.

None of those other things will happen. If Trump refuses to support DACA without them, then good. But don't kid yourself into thinking the GOP will pass any immigration restrictions whatsoever.

You 'won' ww2

>Dems gets: DACA kids get legal status
>Trump gets: WALL, RAISE, E-Verify, Kate's Law, 2020 victory

Hurrrrrrr he sold us out. Idiots, all of you.

DELETE THIS. HIS NAME IS AMNESTY DON REEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Michael savage has finally lost it.

Trump pushed him over the edge.

>Reagan gives Amnesty
>Democrats promise to give things like E-Verify in return later
>It never happens

>Trump gives Amnesty
>Democrats promise to give things like the Wall in return later
>_____________

Fill in the blank

The average age is like 28

I'd rather have the Supreme Court handle this.

Nope, but the lower wage bracket is massively underrepresented among voters so they probably don't vote much,

When white people start having more babies and stop bitching about muh white genocide.

>WALL, RAISE, E-Verify, Kate's Law,
NONE OF THAT

NONE OF THAT WAS DISCUSSED

DEMS EVEN SAID NO FUCKING WALL WILL BE AGREED ON

Shills think they see an opening, so they take it in the desperate hope that they can deflect from DWS singing like a fucking canary and bringing down the entire DNC and their pedo paymasters.

>Trump gets: WALL, RAISE, E-Verify, Kate's Law, 2020 victory

You are retarded if you think the Democrats are going to honor their agreement.

YOU VOTED FOR RAPE MIGRANTS

Forgot link
twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/908352253307711488

You don't need the courts to handle it. Congress has explicit authority to say "nope, fuck you, you're all going back."

The bill would include everything.

>inb4 Savage huts down all the "dreamers" one by one

Then why do it

Couldn't the government challenge birthright citizenship in court?

>mfw no one knows what is going on but shills will act like the sky is falling like usual

And they're always wrong

Except Schumer said the Wall was a nonstarter. No Wall.

They already have moron. That's why it is the way it is now.

It doesn't matter what the real number is, they breed like rats and bring in other family members. No significant portion of them will ever vote Republican unless the party adopts openly Leftist positions (which isn't that farfetched, really).

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Pic Very Much Related

If they don't honor it then they don't get DACA. win/win situation honestly

Look, I just think people should be informed of the idea that DACA people might be given residency

I do think his base won't like it, yet when I see CNN playing at the airport this morning, they didn't mention it: Ill bet because they know if Trump voters were loud enough about their displeasure then Trump would drop the idea about Dreamers

So instead of panicking or doing nothing: let's inform Trump voters of what we know and contact representives not to vote for it?

Does this idea sound reasonable?

It's all one big big immigration bill this time.

Wtf I love DACA now.