How do you sleep with your waifu in bed?

How do you sleep with your waifu in bed?

>get in the same bed
>go to sleep

that wasn't hard

like this

What happened to her leg in this picture?

And I just masturbate until I fall sleep because of exhaustion.

Reverse as in your pic OP. I keep her face pressing against my chest.

Do you have bigger boobs than her by any chance?

No, I'm male.

Words can't express my desire for these kinds of situations.
Sadly, my waifu will forever be 2D and I am separated by a dimension from her.

>His waifu doesn't have a DFC

>Words can't express my desire for these kinds of situations.
Why? Please try to explain.

>Why? Please try to explain.
user, he just said that words can't express it.

I would hope to be little spoon someday.

DFC is boring. My waifu has perfect B/C cup. It looks cute and innocent, but I still can fondle them and feel their softness.

I sleep in a separate bed because it's hot and I can't take comfortable position (and I need to change positions frequently before I fall asleep which can take like 30 minutes). in the same bed with someone. Too bed.

I'm asking him to try.

I don't because anons with a waifu need professional help.

I can't but I'll try.
It is the most intimate embrace imaginable, setting the mind at ease. Philosophers have debated this since the antique. You know the whole deal of humans being incomplete and looking for the half they were separated from?

In a certain myth, humans were two in one, Zeus didn't like it and split us into males and females. Basically a mini-instrumentality.

I want to be embraced in a way that I feel myself and my other half becoming one.

Yeah, that's never going to happen user.

But at least you have us.

This is actually awful to sleep. The weight pressure on your limb cut the blood flow and after a while you want to remove your limb but you're afraid to wake your partner up. Also it quickly becomes too hot to have a 37°c bag of flesh pressed against you.

Will you embrace me?

When we finally get into bed, we get into the sweetheart cradle position, and just relax, chill and talk until one of us starts to fall asleep. As soon as that happens we switch into simple, but heartwarming spooning and we go to sleep.

If you are a cute girl I might consider.

alone

That's a no then.

That's why you should not take bottom arm under partner, just keep it along the body. For other person, weight of head isn't enough to cut blood flow or make it feel uncomfortable.
That's pretty comfortable and intimate position though.

Warmly and gently

So what do you guys do with your extra hand? I'm not sure what to do with it. If we cuddle I can't sleep my hand gets locked in and I can't move it without waking them up.

This guy gets it.

In a different bed because I have violent nightmares and kick people.

Sorry to let you down, user.

>That's why you should not take bottom arm under partner, just keep it along the body.
It's not so bad if she doesn't weight much.

that's why skinny girls>""""hot"""" girls with cowtits

>B/C cup

You don't know your waifu's exact cup size? What kind of monster are you?

How am I supposed to know it?

I usually imagine us spooning, I am the big spoon.

you dont stole her bra?

No, she can give me her bra anytime I ask.

being male irrelevant to question

I have her arms wrap around me as I snuggle closely into her chest.

Dunno. The other old fat horny guys won't let her.

With many tears and kisses.

Sometimes like this. Sometimes I spoon her. Sometimes she spoons me. Just depends on how we want to sleep that night. Gotta find a waifu first guys.

Well you can measure using the bra then.

Post the Snake one.

I want to be the little spoon.

For you

Call me when my waifu became real then.

You're cool.

>mythical sleeping position where neither of you has cut off circulation to a limb or two and actually feels comfy
DOESN'T EXIST

Citation needed

Like this.

means you have never slept with a girl. Just imagine Ranma 1/2. As in Akane and P-chan. While sleeping, the limbs flail all over and you hit each other. It is very, very rare where a person can maintain their overall body position while sleeping on a bed. You also fight for covers. Also there is snoring involved. Unless your wifu is a 90lbs loli type, its not comfortable to be tangled up sleeping.

It exists.

>hes slept with a girl
LEAVE

Being a pillow for your waifu is the dream, why would you want to sleep through it?

A better question would be:
How would you cuddle with your waifu in bed?

>You also fight for covers
I'll just buy huge ass covers.

LIKE THIS

I don't sleep with her because I might crush her!

Sleep is for the weak.

>sleeping

Like this

Like in the OP pic, but less stiff and awkward.
Preferably it's after we've had sex and she's playing with my hair.

she's ded so i don't

You don't and you can't.

You sad losers.

legs are not supposed to work like that

They can when they're not so fat you've essentially lost all your joints like you.

So normal peoples' legs naturally just curl up in the shape of a spiral?

Not with that attitude.

>spiral

user are you dumb? It's a pillow. It bends and compresses very easily. You only need to slightly bend your leg inward and around the pillow and it will easily reshape itself to end through your leg.

Try sleeping with someone that isn't a landwhale user.

>Your average person can't find solutions to this inconvenience.

Is OK user, at least you are trying. I won't spoon feed you the pleasure of finding it out.

>mythical

>the other two seasons of symphogear weren't even close to the gayness of the first one
Fucking why

>All these normalfags
I'm scared because soon there's going to be no more forever alone, 3DPD hating wizards around and it will just be a bunch of 16 year old facebookers talking about what anime they're going to stream on chrunchyshit today. Then I really will be alone.

I'm with you, user.
I'm with you.

I'm with you, user.
I'm with you.

Considering that the number of wizards is only growing in this society, the only thing that's going to change is where they gather.

>Having two LITERAL dykes
>Not gay enough
It's just that Bikki and Miku weren't.

I slept together like 4 times and never had problems like that. Sure sometimes I got arm uncomfortably stuck, but it was only on beginning so there was no fear waking up. We always fall asleep in one position and wake up exactly the same, without any waking up in the middle of night or fighting for cover.
I guess I was lucky.

Cuddling with a girl doesn't make you any less forever alone or a wizard.

This is actually a real thing.

Don't worry user.
I know this feel.

Only Rei could be so autist to wear a latex suit to sleep.

Like this.

this is exactly how i do it

citation needed

This only makes the covers stronger.