What kind of chess game is this?

What kind of chess game is this?

my sub 120IQ mind can't comprehend it, someone please explain

>Recently Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein appeared in her hometown and set the left-wing afire by allowing as how, maybe, Trump might not be so horribly terrible after all.
>Feinstein said — with enough caveats to employ a decent-sized law firm — Trump could end up being a good president, given time, patience and a thoroughgoing personality transplant.

IMPEACH THE CLOWN!

The kind where Redditors finally cave and have to stop defending everything Trump does.
Was he the better choice over Hillary? Yes. Is he still /ourguy/? No.

kick out immigrants convicted for drug use/robbery and all the above

immigrants that are good goys for a couple years just give them shititzenship

It's called lying.

He's just fucking lying.

Allowing people to stay, is objectively "amnesty". They're fucking illegal alien criminal Mexicans living in our country on our taxpayer money.

And Trump just sided with them and Democrats against all the real citizens of America.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Very simple. They aren't given amnesty, they aren't given citizenship, they're given a jumpsuit.

>Trump allows Dreamers to stay
>on the condition that wall is guaranted

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues

Literally the same defense of Romney.

>we're looking at future democrat voters
>muh 34*76D chess
Fucking sheep

Replace "constitution" with "wall."

There it is

That's called being a fucking retard because politics is a zero sum game.

It's called being a con man.

I don't understand what you mean friend (?)

Semantics. Letting them stay is amnesty, real amnesty, practical amnesty.

Any amnesty is non-negotiable.

The people voted for a Donald Trump who would deport all illegals, regardless of circumstances, in one fell swoop.

If we wanted this, we would have voted for Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton.

This is bullshit.

What alternative, at this point, would you prefer?

At least Trump won, is pro free speech, pro gun, pro business and pro military

We could have FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON as president. Would you prefer an apolitical hack with a lock step base or gun grabbing hillary?

>of actual important fucking issues
vote God Emperor Trump and fuck white people
MAGA

As somebody with 140IQ I would interpret it to mean that he's using amnesty to refer to blanket amnesty programs whereas "allowing people to stay" refers to granting stays of deportation to people on a case-by-case basis.

I know you were just trying to concern shill, but you just got BTFO retard. All you leftists are the fucking same. Can't fucking think. Jesus Christ. I can't wait until the day of the fucking rope you fucking gypsy scum.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

>we should let him fuck us, because at least he isn't hillary
just because he cucks us doesn't mean we're cucks, amirite my fellow pedes?

As a radical centrist, I love watching the world crash and burn. The Butt hurt from both sides this past year has been orgasmic

The same clownfuckery as in europe.
"We have a strong asylum law, we just need to enforce it"
So Abdul and Achmed from Afghanistan should not get asylum because it is a relatively safe country. Well now Achmed has a bad back and Abdul is in the wrong sect so we can't send them back!

Trump needs to be impeached. He's garbage

H-he's securing the spic vote for 2020 obviously, who cares if the white people demographic drop under 30%.

"Radical Centrist". LOL. The only thing in the middle of the road are dead animals. Pick a team, faggot.

he's a NYC democrat with no experience

You'll burn too, boy. You'll burn too.

>illegals get into the country
>no one deports them
>a significant majority of non citizens who hate our government are allowed to freely come together

>have sub 120iq
>think you will ever be able to understand reality
>think you can grasp the legal, economic, and societal ramifications of the real world
>unironically think theocratic Naziism is the best solution.

Political binaries are for shills and retards

Art of the deal

He is trading 800,000 professionals for democrat support.

Something Obama was inept to trade because he was too much of a pussy to do so

literally fake news

Name one important issue left that he hasn't already floundered on

It's a really epic betrayal tbqhfamalam

>Naziism

This guy gets it, there is a reason why nazis are even more spit than commies and it has nothing to do with shoving jews in the oven

hello styx

>thoroughgoing personality transplant.

Good ol' brainwashing, or what?

>democrat support

Why would he want support from the minority party that disagrees with him on every important issue?

B-B-B-BUT LE 64D CHESS?!?!

>Schumer: Ok Donnie you're going to allow the pweshous meheecans to stay or we'll reveal Ivanka is a Man ok?
>Trump: "Muh Daughter!"
>Fucks up 2020

>What kind of chess game is this?
It's game of taqiyya. lying just for the sake of survival.

Dude needs to deal it for something. Children of bank robbers don't get to keep the money.

>Being replaced by mexicans
>Not an important issue

When globalist-owned Democrats and neocons in Congress, and globalist-owned judges, block everything Trump does, the only way to get things done is compromise. If checks and balances didn't exist, and Trump had the ability to override the other branches on everything, then he could do more, but that's not the government system we have. Why don't you blame Congress and the judges for being so openly hostile to the American people? Trump is the only one doing anything to oppose the globalists, and created enough leverage, fighting the rest of the government by himself, to get something for the American people. Put all the blame where it belongs, on Congress and the federal judges.

>he thinks democrats are just the guys with the donkey logo

You poor fool, the republicans control America, democrats are literally paid opposition.
Plus next year is election year and there is a good chance either or neither camera is majority republican and Obama 2.0 begins all over.

Friends close, enemy closer

best answer desu

negociating
pacing and leading
watch scott adams, you're 18 months late

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THE LEFT ANYTHING WHEN YOU CONTROL ALL 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT!

Trump is 44d underwater backgammon this. Trust me, this is just Trump's mastery of making deals. He'll get his wall for this, and right when the Democrats think they've made a fat voting bloc, Trump will take that too.

Shills are pushing divide and conquer right now. Don't bite.

Nigger he's agreeing to let the very people He said He'd Kick Out stay.
That's a betrayal of Trust.

>scott adams

I'm unironically saying this, only a sub 120IQ retard is amazed by Scott Adams
buy his book/app anyway

Why on earth do you think Trump controls all 3 branches of government? Democrats and neocons combined are the majority of Congress, and they hate the American people which means they will do everything in their power to oppose Trump's policies. The globalists control Congress, not Trump.

The_Zionald will defend this with liberalesque doublethink.

Because the GOP doesn't support his agenda either. He needs people from both party. Ryan and Mitch can't deliver the whole caucus.

He made a deal with Dems. They get to keep maxicans and trump in return gets a tax break for the top 1%. This will personally effect him. He will save billions from this.

ikr
i'm loving seeing the drumpftards around here losing her
i support trump wholeheartedly, not memetrump who's gonna shoot beaners in the ass while riding an eagle to pound town

KILL (((EVERYTHING)))

Learn how the American government works. Trump can't do whatever he wants, globalist Congress and globalist judges can block him on everything. It's either get nothing done, or compromise to get something done.

49 dimensional checkers

losing it i mean
pic related: teh kind of illegals we need

If HE controlled the legislative branch then why did the Obamacare repeal fail? The facts are the GOP is against Trump's agenda and against the people that voted for Trump. So he has to work with whoever will get his shit done.

The left never gives anything back. This is why you don't negotiate with democrats, they just take the bone and still screw you over.
Are you fucking 12 or something, go back to paying attention to your teacher, kid.

I'm pissed because we're going to see a deal be made for illegals, while Americans are stuck with this piece of shit healthcare.

Hola fellow Civic Nationalist MagaPedes, I am glad to be one of you

#MAGA #GEOTUS amirite lolol

>Why don't you blame Congress and the judges for being so openly hostile to the American people
maybe, just maybe, because they didn't campaign on repealing daca? obamacare? building a wall? etc etc

at what point are you going to realize that your god emperor betrayed you and is prepping a (((bull))) to fuck you, your wife and your country?

might have soemthing to do with the Republican congress failing on everything like no Obamacare repeal, no Wall balking at the 15% corporate tax rate.

So Trump starts to look like he will be dealing with dems.. oh sure lest have those illegals stay we're not heartless are we? Then the Repubs see they could lose hard and maybe they'll work harder to get Trumps big deals done.

No Chess game just Trump being the lying asshat that he's always been

That makes sense? A job permit, drivers license and deportation protection. DACA.

If you stand in the middle, you stand for nothing.

>Literally the same defense of Romney.
um no. See after all this shit that trump has done I am pretty fucking glad obama nigger won fucking mccain was a retard as well. It would have been a huge fucking mistake.

>Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues
>Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues
CIVIC NATIONALIST KEKS LEAVE. CHRISTIANS FUCK OFF WITH THEM.

You absolute fucking retarded low IQ subhumans. Centrist is someone who chooses the best ideas regardless of political persuasion not being ambivalent on everything.

How fucking dumb are you?

Pelosi must have given Trump some of that good D he craves.

Uh what the fuck are you talking about shithead? They will not work with Trump ever.

Ignore and report slide threads.

>It's not amnesty but they can stay and will be given full voting rights and welfare

AMNESTY IS AMNESTY

thats called syncretism

Oh great, a cafeteria politician! I h-have no real v-values I just choose the ones that l-look best.

138 here. It's not Chess or checkers. It's just shitty back room dealings and backstabbing.

This reminds me of State Department spokeswoman Jen Palmieri saying 'We have determined that we don’t need to make a determination’ when asked if the State Department was going to declare the coup to be a coup to cut off funding to Egypt after Sisi's military coup put down the Muslim Brotherhood.

>Centrist is someone who chooses the best ideas

WE GOT A GENIUS OVER HERE, HE CRACKED THE CODE

Was he..dare i say..guaced?

>illegal alien criminals
That can't be true if the law is overturned or those people are now given a clear path to citizenship, silly user. Now they're citizens just like you and me.

Note: this is exactly why arguments about things being illegal or legal is fucking stupid. Laws can change on the stroke of a pen. You should argue to reason, not to adherence of some law which was made up in the first place.

>I base my values on what people tell belongs to a certain political persuasion without thinking about them myself
>so if tomorrow conservatives declare themselves anti-gun and pro-abortion I will change my views as well

The city of you

You have to be fucking retarded to make politics into a True or False question. Reducing politics to a binary might as well be standing for nothing.

Just fuck my asshole famalam tbqh my nig.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY AYYYYYSSS

He wouldn't need to talk to Dems at all if the GOP would do their damn job.

Of course you don't understand you 70 iq gypsy

>Trump: No citizenship, no amnesty, but they get to stay illegally.
Trump just handed the Dems wins in 2018 and 2020.

Maybe Trump should have not had that dinner with Pelosi and Schumer.

>arabic writing
hmmm, interesting church you got there, shlomo.

>throwing the left a bone
More like throwing away all his promises.

Trump said himself he was a globalist ... Oh and he is also a neocon of course

Who the fuck cares about any of that when 40% of the country is spics, chinks and niggers?

Immigration is the only thing that matters right now, the rest is all secondary