DAILY REMINDER: you have no reproductive rights

A woman can decide to kill your baby and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop her.

Alright, fine. But then don't force the father to pay child support once she decides to keep it.

It is a man's obligation to support his child. Don't want a baby? Don't have sex, it's as simple as that.

Just push her down the stairs and she will suddenly be sad she lost the baby.

All hail moloch

Oh, of course. The man has take responsibility for his actions but the mother can choose whether to keep the baby or not even if she spermjacked the man.

If the man has to support his child then how about giving it to him? Since he has to pay child support, so it means that he has more resources to support the child.

he ody her choice? what does that even mean?

my money my choice

he probably wont reply in his own thread because he is a slider. Sliders changed their tactic now and post 1-3 times instead of just 1. mark my words.

It's not.
Even if you take all precautions and got snipped there is still a damn chance.

If I accidentally knock someone up I'd demand an abortion.
No little accident is going to ruin my life.

Hell, I'd rather off myself than pay child support/be a father.

We can decide if we want to fuck the woman.

>make abortion illegal for non-medical reasons
>get rid of child support laws
>no welfare for single moms
>the value of honorable men goes WAY up
>chads on suicide watch
If you want women to act responsibly make them accountable for their decisions.

To the horror of every trad-con out there.

first question of the female interviewer:
>"why?"

Wow.

> Checked.

Whew lads.

> checked

This is why I exclusively sleep with women who are pro choice.

My semen, my choice.

>Don't want a baby? Don't have sex, it's as simple as that.
Exactly you dumb cunt. If you have sex, you accept responsibility for what happens next. Don't get to murder children just because you can't keep your whore legs shut.

Which won't happen. You can't help but letting us Trump voters slide in there and tear it up.

Whatever just don't come crying to me about how traumatic an experience it was afterwards then

Pregnancy is a risk to the mother's life. There are also social pressures. You're lying if you think men experience the same.

Exactly. If a woman doesn't want a baby, she shouldn't have sex, simple as that

Yeah that's what it reads as honestly.
Whoever made that pic should quit his fucking job, wouldn't be surprised if it's a woman.

Abortion is murder you disgusting kike. The unborn inside the womb has no choice.

This shit is why we are creating sex robots.

>he probably wont reply in his own thread because he is a slider. Sliders changed their tactic now and post 1-3 times instead of just 1. mark my words.
Goddamnit think you're right. Fell for it. Wish we could get someone here who is really this dumb and would try to defend something like this. Why so many damn sliders here?!

so it has always been since the beginning of time. sit with that and may you find peace.

Sex robots
Teaching robots
Flying robots
Driving robots
Swimming robots
Spying robots
Killing robots
Farming robots
Doctor robots

But no Spirit robots.

> curious

Reminder that a baby's body is not HER body. Every woman that has ever had an abortion is a child muderder who would be executed under my reign. They would be hung by the neck until dead or flayed living with their corpses left on display in public areas as a warning to other would be child killers.

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

That's not fair Cletus. Your sister let's anyone tear it up, regardless of political beliefs.

Literally Satanism.

I can also choose to kill her, and there's nothing you can do about it.

That diagram means she's free to remove the baby

Sadly having a choice doesn't matter. People will emotionally cling to the thing they call 'morals' and 'life' and try to make out the pile of cells inside them are special.

My mother has had three kids, myself included, she's not religious, she survived by jumping from man to man and setting up shop in their life. She had no reason to suspect any of the fathers would stick around, they didn't, and thankfully by the third she figured out she should stop doing something she can't and sent her into adoption.

tl;dr the choice doesn't matter, lives are going to be fucked up, and some whores are too scared of redemption to even bother filing for child support or getting into a legal battle, let alone abortion.