BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS!!!1!!1

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

this

>no muslim ban
>no wall
>keeping DACA
>hillary free
>no proof of voter fraud
>no health care
>hasn't defeated isis in "30 days"
You're right, he has "nothing"

>city people

The wall is worthless if the people replacing us demographically are allowed to stay

Black pilled

underrated

>the wall

It's pretty fucking obvious what trump is doing, he will strike a deal for the wall while keeping 800,000 professional educated people and tossing the rest of the Bavarian back go their shit hole.

Is a fucking win win and he comes out as a kind hero.

Dear god I hope for your lads' sake this is his baitiest trial balloon he's ever flown. It's not looking good though.

Trump is a globalist puppet . Cuckservatives got cucked. Lmao We need to accept islam now

You will be replace regardless if there is a wall or not, your mortality dictates such

hahahah mueller got dirt on him.

>he's talking about renovating and maintaining the fences already at the border
NOT A WALL DRUMPFLETS

>SHITTED

>Don't mind all the jew penis and democrat cock in my asshole
>Seriously, guys. It's the Art of the Deal
>Excuse me while I let Pelosi pee on me
>I love to be peed on
>The Clintons are good people
Donald "The Cuck" Trump

hahahahahahahahahahahaha everything was a lie. republitards got conned

The travel ban actually passed retard.

>Chants lock her up for months
>gets elected
>lmao u believed that? It was just a prank bro lol
The first sign he had no intention of following through with shit.

Establishment Democrats and Republicans will not give a shit about what Trumps says at this point as the "Wall" will be nothing more than just enough fence to have a photo shoot and DACA and the illegals get to stay.

Trump will get nothing and give up everything he promised to end. Trump is only now reversing his decisions after he realized his dinner with Pelosi and Schumer was a mistake.

Trump is used to making business deals over dinner or in an office with very little care of concern of the general publics opinion so giving the other side all they want is not that big a deal. As long as Trump still get what he wants and that is popularity. In this case popularity with the Dems and liberals.

Trump is a pushover.

Replace "constitution" with "wall" in this image.

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>your mortality dictates
Another projecting Jew. You're the most immoral people to have ever lived.

How can he not pass a wall bill with 52 fucking Republicans in the senate? For Christ's sake. If the same 3 FAGGOTS shut it down like they did Obama care repeal then TWEET ABOUT THEM EVERY DAY UNTIL 2018 don't make some kiked up deal with the Democrats.

Democrats will gladly give Trump the wall if it means amnesty for all illegals.

>800,000 illegals is taking priority over 144 million adult Americans who got fucked by EQUIFAX
Yeah. Those shills really got their shit pushed.
Fucking blind zealots

>The first sign he had no intention of following through with shit.

>Awan case continues forward, new and more damning details released, DWS will probably be the first big fish to fry
>Rice admits she unmasked personal data on Trump associates because of some unrelated UAE bullshit, NOT Russia Russia Russia

tick tock, faggot

Because they all know the wall is a stupid waste of money and conservatives hate wasteful government spending.

>amnesty for all illegals.

That's not on the table, shill.

So uneducated blacks and spics voted for hillary.

>building a wall while keeping the shitskin illegals in
Does he realize that even if he builds the wall, giving amnesty to illegals means that they will become the majority and vote for open doors migration in the near future, making the wall useless, right?
Wall+deportations works, wall+amnesty is a pointless waste of money

Trump will agree to anything if it gets his dumb wall built and democrats praising him for being a good deal maker.

Democrats will still not give Trump his Wall.

Democrats now know with 100% surety that Trump is easily broken and if he does not give the MSM will make him their bitch until he does.

He doesn't really care if they stay or not, he just wants people to like him. Building the wall and letting them stay would make both sides happy so that's what he'll do.

>That's not on the table
Everything is on the table with Trump.

Democrats and Republicans can not do anything good for Americans but you bet your ass they will put an amnesty bill on Trumps desk ASAP.

I bet if we started pushing for an amnesty bill be brought up in congress and shamed any Republicans who rejected and backed the Dems until the bill hit Trumps desk... he would sign it. No doubt.

This. Trumpcucks are fucking retards

A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I in the parking lot at dinner. Tonight I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with my girlfriend. As we are getting into the car a black truck with two white guys around late 20s to early 30s pulls up behind my car in the parking lot and yelled "Fuck you commie" and "We won" which I'm guessing is because I have a PROUD DEMOCRAT and HILLARY bumper sticker on my car.
As they took off in a plume of black smoke, screeching tires, and yelling to stop race mixing (I'm Indian, gf is white) I noticed he had a Trump sticker and one of those "my family" gun nut stickers like this one in the picture.I was shocked and saddened that someone would harass me like this, especially in front of my girlfriend, and ruin our nice night out. On the drive home I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become. My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down but I tried to hold it together in front of my BAE. I am scared of the world that she and our kids will grow up in. A world of hate. A world that will soon be defined by a vile, racist, sexist, Islamophobic woman groper. Unless we can impeach him soon.
I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. I really do.

so much damage controlfrom this faggot.

america is either mexican or not

Democrats will 100% give Trump the wall if it's part of a comprehensive immigration reform that includes amnesty.

I doubt it makes the people who elected him happy. It's a stupid strategy in the long term that dooms the republicans

If by "Wall" you mean just enough fence to take a photo shoot and claim he built a "Wall/Fence"... you might be right.

Trump is just enough of a bitch to sign amnesty and not build a real wall.

Hopefully it was out of view of your girlfriends son, that sounds terrible. From the way you desribed the smoke as they drove away they were probalby driving a coal powered hummer. What assholes.

>mortality
user, I. . .
Just stop posting.

He's doing what Bill Clinton did when he was failing and unpopular early in his first term: Doing a thing that will make moderates on both sides happy. Clinton did welfare reform, Trump will do immigration reform.

>tfw Trump was a psy op to get the right leaning white and minority voters to accept a populist figure who would wean them on centrist policies before eventually transforming them into leftists.

Damn. I'm sorry burger friends

and Trump supportes, including women, were physically assaulted for at least a year leading up the election. get fucked pussy

4D chess shill trump is based shareblue reeeeeeeeeeeee

SERVED you right Kabash chugging shit skin, wonder what kind of opium you give that whore in order to stay with your rat consuming ass

Seriously I don't understand why anyone didn't see this coming from a guy who's entire thing is "I'm the best at making deals."

Kys fag, there is no hope for you, your moose GF, or your mixed babies

Fucking leaf with a Hillary sticker and a Democrat sticker... SURE BUDDY..

Don't be fooled it is a Leaf

This shit goes down and civil war will happen. The people who voted for Trump will not be happy. It will likely create quite a few tim McVey types. This is a slippery slope.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all%20seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

var words = new Array();
var output;
function setVisible(visi)
{
var x = document.getElementById("CRW_txt5");

B-B-BUT DRUMPF! T_D! AMNESTY! BETRAYAL!

(reminder to sage shill threads. They're out in force today)

Checked for the wall!

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

>Mueller
He doesn't know.
The salt will be more glorious than election night.

That won't start a civil war, it'll just further demonize and isolate hardcore conservatives and drive moderates towards a galvanized left.

>in the form of a renovation
what the fuck??

Please. You people are legitimately deranged if you think Trump voters are scared of a civil war with you sissies. We have the NRA and most of the military, you guys cant figure out which bathroom to use. It'd be over in a week. Please start it.

He's negotiating with democrats right now. he's; playing nice to try to get more funding.

i looked at Sup Forums this morning before work. There sure seemed to be alot of americans up at 5AM EST in every thread complaining about trump.

Is this normal? do a ton of shills come on while we sleep?

If we get 100% funding for the border wall and have to give 800k daca spics amnesty then it's a win. There's like 20 million illegals here, if we continue rounding up the rest (which we are, bigly) then 800k is small potatoes. Not to mention all the other safety issues the wall resolves (drugs, terrorism). It will also put Republicans in an awkward position of actually having to do what people elected them to do instead of being drooling cunts.

>tossing the rest of the Bavarian back go their shit hole.

If he builds the wall, and deports the other 11 million people, I would be able to forgive allowing the current DACA program beneficiaries to remain. I wouldn't forgive expanding the program or granting them citizenship.

More or less, sort of a quid pro quo. We will keep the Dreamers but we will get rid of the program and remove all other illegal aliens atop getting a wall in exchange. We keep the capable and remove the chaff.

wrong im in tampa and I voted for Teflon Don

Dude.
no one is supporting Trump anymore unless they are literally retarded.
He has either lied to our faces or fucking failed on EVERYTHING.
don't you have any fucking dignity?

grow the fuck up people.
Its over.
We lost.

>"people who believe in nuance and compromise are retarded!"
>"lmao what is liberal western democracy, you cuck?"

>NO GOYIM DONT FIGHT BACK
every kike will die.

nice copypasta and obvious shill,but nice job you proved that trumptards are retarded ledditors since they fell for the b8 so easily.

Works for me. 800k of the most educated and integrated for a border wall that prevents more arriving and we can continue to hunt down the rest for sport while looking like humanitarians? Ebin

In a neutered form after months of it being stayed. It's original purpose was to review security protocol over 90 days in the first place.

If they didn't do that with the literal months they had before hand (Which given this administration, probably didn't) then there's literally no reason to even continue on at this point other than to appease his retarded base. And the DACA/No wall funding is gonna make that shit look like a blip on the radar

Dude...hahah what you trying to look cool BROCK? Kys

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!

LOL what a fucking bunch of absolute cucks trump supporters have become.

Unless you're just a shill, this is no laughing matter. This just means the last bastion of hope for preserving western culture has been eradicated and there is nothing to stop (((them))) now.

I no longer support Trump because I now see him for the Illuminati puppet he is. Does that make me a shill? How do I get paid to shill then?

>It's original purpose was to
show how retarded anti-trumpers are
obama had the same ban

Amnesty for the wall is not a trade I'm willing to accept.
I'm not voting for anyone next election. I think I'm done with politics. I just want to find a way to kill the world.

>How do I get paid to shill then?
tell me what you know about bohemian grove

insecure cucks will be replaced with based black people

Trump needs to call out the GOP, they are the only reason why shit isn't getting done.

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!

>doing nothing
>this being a bargaining chip
Doing nothing means not deporting. Can't believe I have to spell this out.

>one year later
>60 miles
K

the construction of the wall means renovation of the actual walls if any hahahahha

That just proves Atheism, Education and allegedly higher IQ does not mean you'll be making better decisions for the future of your country, specially when you have deluded yourself into Marxism and denying science.

You = sub 100 IQ

yeah i agree a wall is so stupid
unless I can get to this specific group of 0.8 million illegals getting the other 29 million makes no sense and will do nothing

No voting or citizenship for the wall funds. If they are on welfare, they must go.

The dems can explain why they didn't pass anything when they were in control.

>trumps deported nobody

Even if it is "amnesty" for 800k, we still have 15 million (50 million? Who even knows?) to deport and a wall would almost completely halt illegal immigration from central/south america.

Seems like a yuge win to me.

Heart kek

Not at issue. DACA is. Trump folded like a bitch.

no no you see
this 800k is way more important to deport
they have superpowers and we have to get rid of every single one before we even start on the other 90 percent of illegals here
anything else is betrayal and I am voting jeb bush because of this