Sup Forums LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sup Forums LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEqWDf3IK_U
youtube.com/watch?v=VflMGlz7ZNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember when I saw him filling out a huge college football arena and I was the one to start the chant. RENOVATE THE OLD FENCE! RENOVATE THE OLD FENCE!

shills out in full force
remember this board is a trump cock sucking board
trump can do whatever he wnts and I (and all true patriots) will defend him cause we trust him with our lives!!!
maga!!

How did (((shapiro))) know 4 minutes before trumps tweet?

kys

Kek, Trump is such a fraud. Does he even have supporters anymore?

IMPEACH THE CHEETO PUFF CLOWN

are we allowed to say that trump has been an absolute failure yet without being accused of being Share blue or shills or whatever?

Because holy fuck he's basically failed at every single thing he promised and is basically just a run of the mill neocon

Fuck of subhan Jewish waste of organic material gas yourself

Time zones. Two different anons posting screen caps from different time zones.

He's a neocon mouth piece who has regular meeting with people like Bill Kristol

He consulted the Jew runes.

>what are timezones
Please stop posting here you're an embarrassment to our nation.

Whats the best timeszone?

> Asking why a jew is giving orders instead of recieving.

Welcome, newfriend, Use the catalog and end sentences with nigger, kike or faggot.

I SAID NO WALLS DADDY!

Trump has always been scheming with the Kikes. Who do you think financed his real estate (((empire)))?

Trump values money over anything else which makes him a kike per definition.

I almost get the feeling Shareblue are the ones calling people shills for criticizing him as they have realised Trump has nothing to lose from his base if he goes back on everything.

Ive been here longer than you honestly.

Wonder where Trump got the idea to only build some fence rather than the big beautiful wall he promised?! Hmmmm....

Until Congress plays ball, that's pretty much all he can do.

Of which, his ability to "renovate" the existing border fence (which many parts are in a state of disrepair) into a border wall is still better than nothing.

Former Trump voter here it has been hilarious watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot allow him access to the nuclear codes.

After careful consideration, I am perfectly happy for this man to have the nuclear codes.

>still better than nothing.

I cant believe we wont get the wall.

Same. Former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching him have two scoops but in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

from hungary, dipshit

And you have the intellect of a nigger. Begone.

this is it
this is all we've been good for and all we'll ever be good for; to be a laughing stock for der juden

Wow, a politician not keeping his promises. Never seen that before.

Being the personification of capitalism is the cause for his fame.
I'd think support for him being what he is supposed to be is quite large.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEqWDf3IK_U

nice shilling
SAGE!

This pasta needs some editing. I am perfectly happy for this man to have the nuclear codes lol.

>whites will never have the need to protect their identity like the Jews have

What's wrong with this? The main issue is that the existing fences/walls didn't continuously cover the entire border. There were very big gaps between segments. 'Renovation' would mean filling in those gaps and also making the walls/fences more impenetrable.

When you realize that Cruz was the chosen one all along

Maybe he means that the renovating is just the first step in the process of building the actual wall?

Why do shills post shit on here 24/7. Do they think they are changing anyone's mind? Do they not understand how they give our ideas strength? They try to play 4d chess with tic tac toe strats. Sad! Trump pissed off pubs and dems from the start. Its why he's there.

Did you say...TTTWWWOOOO SCCOOPPPPRPRPPSPPSPPSPSPSS DRRUMPPPFPFPPFPFFF

Sep 14
Pretty good

How is white an identity? What does it even mean? Where is the line? Christianity. Now there you have an identity.

> putting duct tape on the holes in current fenced in areas is just 4D Chess MagaPedes

Not going to lie, that's a pretty sweet looking fence.

The Saudis are building a border fence too, I wonder if Jordan will get in on it as well.

>How is white an identity?

You better figure that out quickly before you get zimbabwe'd

Doesn't metter if we're still telling the illegals that they're basically welcome.
>youtube.com/watch?v=VflMGlz7ZNI

Trump is giving in to the (((democrats))).

Well it is, would you rather Trump do nothing with the crappy fence segments he's allowed to touch without Congress permission?

A 60% secure border is better than a 25% secure border.
Stone walls are better than wood palisades.

Kys that man has no back bone and looks like he'd save himself before his family and before his country. We don't need a rat in office. His kids hate him

Maybe you didn't have a father but that man is no good and not worth a single seat outside of local, city government.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's Aleppo.

Suck it up buttercup.

And white America dies all the same

Erm, if anyone else tweeted this, I'd swear it was deliberate shitposting. But then this is the dude who said
>I'm a nationalist *and* a globalist

This is "if you kill your enemies, they win" tier. Trump confirmed as Australian.

The problem is of course that the "Wall" will be a rally cry for Dems in 2018 and 2020 so Trump will sign whatever the Dems want to get his "Wall/Fence" and then the Dems will use the "Wall" against Republicans and Trump.

Basically, Trump will give them some limited amnesty or whatever they get him to sign and he will get blamed for being a racist for building his "Wall".

When Trump decided to go from campaign Trump to President Trump he forgot to remember who elected him and why. Now he will give the Dems what they want and lose out because of his lack of political skill.

Lose-Lose for Trump and the country. Win-Win for Dems and illegals. Thanks Trump.

I thought we all voted for him just of the chaos he would bring, hence being supported by kek. It's hard to believe that some of you brainlets actually thought he would build a wall and make an ethnostate. I hope you're just redditors

Well, I still support him until he: 1. No wall 2. No tax cuts then I'm done

wtf is wrong with the thumbnail

He has literally cucked on everything. No muslim ban, no wall, no mass deportations. Absolute failure.

>1. No wall
There will be no "Wall" like he said during the campaign but will a little new fence and repaired old fence be enough?!

>2. No tax cuts
There will be tax cuts most likely but they will be minor at best. Stuff that will likely not effect the average citizen. Will unnoticeable tax cuts be enough?!

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Bud I know, I have Trudeau as a PM.

Prefab concrete is pretty nice too, although I'd still like something a bit more fancy.. it needs some "Battle of Hoth" style tower turrets in there. Mount some MANTIS 35mm point defense guns on it (or lasers?).

And what are you doing to remedy that?

But this isn't part of Congress, he can refurbish the craptastic fence that Bill Clinton and G.W.Bush half-heartedly built into a proper wall as it's already part of the Executive Branch.

Thabo get off the internet the baas wants you to dig out the weeds.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020