youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove me wrong.
>protip, you can't

>Trump is giving amnesty now in exchange for Democrats agreeing to the wall "later"

Is he fucking stupid

The military front is personally where Trump is most disappointing. NK is not scared at all. China sees us as chumps. Afghanistan is doomed to failure. 100% we will backstab the Kurds on independence.

>the art of the cuck

Who here Yeb! 2020? Slow and steady...

>Okay Hillary, I'm here! Where's my wall? HILLARY!! WE HAD A DEAL!!! I GAVE YOU AMNESTY FOR THE WALL!! WHERE'S THE WALL HILLARY!!! HILLAAAAAAARRYYYYY!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"What irony. The Lord of Lies' only weakness was a lie from the forces of Good."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton

THIS KILLS THE SHILL

>being a part of a violent street gang shouldn't be a deportable offense

I don't think you guys are fully comprehending how bad this can end. This isn't Syria or Bannon firing "concern shilling" you dumbfucks. This is bad, really bad.

If amnesty is granted than it's fucking over. The Dems, faggot "civil rights" groups, and activist judges WILL find a way to expand DACA eligibility or the concessions to other beaners not covered currently.
And yes, the GOP House may very well likely pass this.

NEW NU NEW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Actually yes, Mr. President. That's exactly why we voted you in.

we love out illegals don't we folks?

Who else is looking forward to the brand new 1,000,000+ Democrat voters? (800,000 is just another lie, it's always way more)

I sure am! Make America Great Again by giving law breaking illegal aliens citizenship! MAGA!

I don't agree with an eventual DACA deal in the molds that are being discussed but it's not hard to see their point: RAISE act halves the number of legal immigrants and impose constraints on legal immigration like ending chain migration. There would be potential to have a net positive impact on immigration, specially if couple with e-verify.

>when the relationship between a politician and his primary support base resembles something out of cartoonish cuck pork

If there's ever been a day when we can certify that /ptg/ is legitimately fucking stupid and has zero principle other than sucking Trump's cock, it's today

this one is the best, you outdone yourself

"Who do you believe, me, or your lying eyes?"

Yes we do pedes!!! mAGa

>its gone in 6 months
That is not ending that is sunsetting, putting, an expiration date on it.

He's out there, somewhere. Biding his time.

AMNESTY DON GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas

>DACA is just a drop in the bucket

Shills are gonna shill, liberals are gonna be faggots, but the most annoying group of the lot are the Never Trumper repubs on Twitter acting like this is some gotcha moment. There is no DACA deal and those guys are the fucking worst.

Remember, Never Trumpers want to demoralize Trumpers. Their endgame is to pull you back to the establishment. They're organized and funded to do just that.

Will Trump do anything in regards to making these people who get welfare actually work? If you do nothing for society, why should you get money for nothing?

Just a reminder as if anyone could miss it but the white supremacists are on full suicide watch now and are going to be actively disrupting /ptg/ threads. WE KNEW this division was going to come eventually. This is why you can't befriend hate groups. Their default is shithead.

Stop making these threads you amnesty supporting reddit cuckold.

You're a fucking shill if you cant understand trumps grand strategy at play. This is a brilliant move to buy political capital.

>Reagan gives Amnesty
>Democrats promise to give things like E-Verify in return later
>It never happens

>Trump gives Amnesty
>Democrats promise to give things like the Wall in return later
>_____________

Fill in the blank

>A general thread made in honor of the President
> wondering if it's Anti Trump or Pro trump

Does it mean that in March 5, if nothing else gets done, it finally ends?

If trump screws this up let's make his approval rating tank to zero.

This. It's pretty embarrassing. Even Democrats turned on Obama when he cucked on the public option for Obamacare. People always vote for "hope," "change," and "revolution" and get centrist shit.

Wasn't there something about that going on recently?

Its over. At least we tried

>Please join the great news site of the Jewish Task Force

>Okay, I'll just wait here and Hillary will come with the Wall. I sure am tired, I'll just rest my eyes a bit... AHHGHAHALBAHBHGLAHBLABHGHHH!!!! HILLARY WE HAD A DEAL!! I GAVE YOU AMNESTY!!! AHHHHHH HILLAARYYYY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"There is no evil in using the devil's tools to take down the Devil."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton

>We're not looking at citizenship, we're not looking at amnesty (they are)

Can someone explain to me why voting on DACA would even be on the table?! You have an entirely conservative/Republican congress and government. Why the fuck aren't you ramming your agenda through like Obama did first chance he got? He owned congress for 2 years and permanently fucked up American health care. Republicans get a chance to fix it but can't do JACK FUCK. And now LEGALIZING DACA is being voted on?! What on earth?????

>giving amnesty to millions of illegals
>brilliant move

Hahahahahahahah PTG has reached nee levels of delusion

Trump the cuck

Everyone here is too shortsighted to see it right now.

DACA is dead, trump is just washing his hands of it imo

>49%

afganistan was always doomed, too many afganis

Supposedly, but he said he would "revisit the issue" if it is not legalized, remember?

This.
He was only cool when he was making the left REEEE on a daily basis and having based policies.

Letting DACA beaners stay is basically saying to the Democrats "Okay, well it was obvious what your plan was. Have spics come here and drop babies, by the time you can get around to forcing them out, you'll be deporting little babies. You don't have the BALLS to actually enforce your laws"

And Trump is the must "Ball-having" politician the GOP has had in modern times. And even he doesn't have the spine needed to enforce law.

So the Democrats won. They played the long game and there is just nothing we can do now, save for peasant insurrection.

kek Because of a tweet?

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

Ignore the shills, trust in Trump.

Stay frosty pedes!

It's 4D cheese, duh. We love our illegals. #refugeeswelcome

I can understand the reasoning for sympathy but sympathy is the white mans greatest weakness.

/adg/ AMNESTY DON GENERAL

>Net positive

By still allowing 500,000 a year, plus all of the kids that the DACA people will have?

Alex jonestein says everything will be alright.

Are shills trying to make us think we'd be happier with hillary or something? I'm not seeing the point.

>>giving amnesty to millions of illegals
First off, he said he'd only keep DACA if within 6 months Congress passes it (which they won't). Trump's position on DACA is that a decision like that should only be in the hands of Congress, not the Prez directly.

Reminder that both Republicans and Democrats work for the same team - Jews, who have just secured the white race's last hope.

It turns out Ted Cruz was right about those New York values.

Is the shilling worse than the Syrian strike?

You could at least try to fucking critique the man instead of futiley forgiving or explaining away every fuck up. This is amnesty whether you want to admit it or not and you people trying to make ot seem otherwise are retarded or willfully misleading

idk man I'm considering moving to Pennsylvania or Iceland in the future

OMG CNN international just has to confess that Trump's hurricane handling has been 100% perfect

Look at the crowd

They are severely mentally ill people who have been here since before trump even got eleced.

RENOVATE THE FENCE
RENOVATE THE FENCE
RENOVATE THE FENCE
RENOVATE THE FENCE
RENOVATE THE FENCE
RENOVATE THE FENCE

>he says he's leaving
>yet he keeps posting this
Really makes my spurs jingle jangle jingle

>STAY WITH TRUMP EVEN IF WE DON'T UNDERSTAND

This is hilarious.

No the air strike was much worse

these people will be the death of us

Trump is funded and organised to make the whole right wing look and sound like retard.
Stop sucking his dick

>W-w-we had a deal, Hillary. I gave you amnesty, at great cost to myself... I can't believe you lied to me. I thought Democrats were supposed to be trustworthy... G-Give me my wall!

"Evil done in the name of Good is not Evil."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton

Buddy it's like 20 million+. There's millions of illegal spic in the country. So much so that they're destroying small towns.

How does it feel to know that everybody outside of this circlejerk cult general disagrees and thinks you're a fucking faggot?

What was the guy with the Patriots shirt saying to Trump? I'm watching FOX

No
They are just really rubbing the salt into the wound of "your grandkids are all going to be brown" and "Small government will never win another election"

It's over.
It's fucking over.

>Trump is funded and organised to make the whole right wing look and sound like retard.
That's Richard Spencer you're thinking of.

psssst
wanna piss off the shills?

I can't believe it.

Trump is making DACA law, which means endless anchor babies forever.
And now the wall is just "renovation to fences".

Its over.
The ride was fun, guys. This is where we get off.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, kek.

GUYS IS HE HANDING OUT PUBLIX SUBS???

>said he'd only keep DACA if within 6 months Congress passes it (
WRONG!!! Look at his older tweet, he said if congress does not legalize it he will "revisit the issue".

well yeah this country is dead

unless the guy after trump really is a white nationalist

I'm looking at WI or SD myself. Maybe MT but I'm not too sure about trucking jobs there.

IM IN TEARS PEDES
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

You're wrong. Deportation brought bad optics to the Trump administration because the pope hated it and it's what Hitler would do. I'm glad it's gone, just a huge distraction like the Russia bullshit.

House Republicans voted Thursday to send the Senate a huge, $2 trillion package of spending bills for fiscal year 2018, which includes the GOP's request to spend $1.6 billion on the border wall in fiscal year 2018.

The package includes all 12 annual spending bills, which were all rolled into one bill after being passed in two pieces.

Which is why he's working with Schumer.

This is the man that should be President. He's the kind of person that Trump pretended to be.

Hillary would've done exactly what Trump is doing now. How does that make you and your tiny mind feel?

>foolish way to spend money
What is she talking about? Immigration HURTS infrastructure by taxing roads and buildings.

"Revisit" as in he'll give a shit about it then.

ITS OVER LADS. TRUMP BENT OVER FOR THE MULTICULTURAL DICK. THE SAME PEOPLE THROWING SHIT AT YOU AND WAVING THE MEXICAN FLAG OUTSIDE TRUMP RALLIES ARE GETTING CITIZENSHIP.

YES
>TEXAS GOT HOT DOGS

In the absence of other information the answer to that is "yes, it ends".

Not even close.

Are you fucking retarded.

Why would any leader in the world feel threatened by Trump?
Mexico openly mocks us, Australia, Germany, etc etc. We're the laughing stock of the world because we thought he would actually go through with what he said he would.

We voted for him.
he lied to us.
He never had any actual plans, he was all talk.
He didn't even choose to do homework and learn about basic shit.
To support him now is nothing, and I mean nothing, but pathetic shameful brainwashed self cucking.