Kek, even breitbart readers are done with him

kek, even breitbart readers are done with him

What's wrong wit amnesty? You can't get rid of the mexicans already in the US, but you can sure as hell make them pay taxes and fines and debts.

neck yourself you faggot shill
>in all fields

DACA holders wont get citizenship...
oh, right, you can vote without citizenship in the USA

NO WALL NO DEAL

>40k comments
wut?
i bet the secret service is getting deluged with thoudands of trump death threats right now lmao

>You can't get rid of the mexicans already in the US

dude's it's only the first year

Year 1 out of 8. There's still 7 years to go. Don't worry, he's setting up for something

Roaches get everywhere, and it's impossible to get rid of them all. Besides, the DEMONKRAPS will keep letting them back in.

Yes you can. We've already done it in the past with Operation Wetback, deporting millions.
>but you can sure as hell make them pay taxes and fines and debts.
We have yet to do that, they receive more in benefits than they pay. Only whites and east asians are a net benefit and we don't have many east asians.

Extralegally, yes, which is exactly why deportations are needed.

Hahha you really believe they'd pay backed taxes and fines?

>illegals become citizens
>realise they have to pay rent
>and taxes
>and social security payments
>and register for the draft
>etc etc

They either end up benefitting society or they fuck off home because it's too expensive.

No way they'd pay back taxes. But they'd start from the day the amnesty hits or go home because they can't afford to live there.

Trump will invite the entire third world because Ivanka was crying

>we created breitbart accounts too
You guys are shit at this. You dont know how real people act.

The delusion is real.

Do anons comprehend that you can lose faith in the Donald and still vote for his re-election / not vote for Democrats? I'll vote for a Trump second term, but voting is just going through the futile motions; at least no one will pull the "you didn't vote, you can't complain" card on me.

It's like people are claiming you either have to continue worshipping Trump or you're going to vote for a filthy prog Democrat. How about neither and focusing on your life priorities instead of believing American politics will save you

>Shill efforts...failed.
If you link a livestream of you committing suicide, that will distract us from important shit for a min

Barely even a reply.

Similar thing happening on r/the_donald.

What was left of Trump's base is disintegrating. Expect his approval rating to fall even lower in the next poll.

At least we got Gorsuch on the Supreme Court and hopefully we'll get a conservative replacement for Ginsberg soon. That's a silver lining

I don't know what to say. The cognitive dissonance was too much for me. Basically it's illegals are bad, unless I have to accept them.

>HE THINKS TRUMP WINS 2020!!
LMAO

you fucking retad if he passes amnesty then whites will be so demoralized they won't even fucking vote in 2018 let alone 2020. it's OGRE. america is a brown turd country. by 2030 whites will be 20-30%

these people don't make enough money to pay taxes but they will qualify for tax refunds if they have to "pay back taxes"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, dumb fuck, they will just go on welfare and get all their minority benefits. spics don't fucking pay tax in america you little retard. they're like niggers all living on welfare and government handsout. only whites, kikes, asians, stuff like pakis/arabs pay tax overall. not even white women pay more into tax than they take out.

SPICS DON'T HELP AMERICA MORON. do all those fucking paki rapist help britain dumb fuck?

No, i'm saying that it looks unlikely that he could get rid of all the illegals, so getting them to pay taxes and shit makes sense.

I'm not American though, so I am already flabbergasted by the amount of things an illegal can do in that country. They can vote, go to college, get jobs, etc. It's weird.

Good, this isn't your country anymore

Trump will not win a second term if he does amnesty.

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD
faggots

Yeah OP HAS to kill himself.

Sorry OP, your shilling days are over.

Kys

t. Increasingly nervous man for the 7th time.

>they will just go on welfare and get all their minority benefits.

Don't they get those anyway? How else do they afford to live? Don't you want SOME of that back in taxes at least?

>do all those fucking paki rapist help britain dumb fuck?

Well, yes. They pay taxes and social security, etc. Not many of them are on welfare, because they're all from rich fucking families back in their sandridden shitholes. It's why they can afford to come over here and buy up 5 or 6 $200k shops. Only the polish that come here are poor, but they all get jobs.

The only group of taxpayers that is a net contribution to the economy is white men. Every other demographic uses up welfare dollars and are on average a burden on society. You're delusional if you think that gaining citizenship will make them productive members of society rather than entitled to more gibs.

>I voted for him, I supported him, I fought for him, I lost friends for him, I've been slandered sexist racist, you name it because opf my support and this is what I get?
C U C K
U
C
K

Pretty soon it's just gonna be you and a couple pedephiles left all alone on the #TrumpTrain

White genocide when?

>I sucked BBC for him
>I raised my wife's son for him
Lol

Because they'll vote Democrat, fucking retard.

>implying he won't show his true colors soon

>group of people taking bennies that are also taxed
>group of people taking bennies that also pay tax

The latter gives more money back? Unless those on welfare in the US are completely tax-exempt?

>implying they won't vote for the guy that let them become a US citizen

spics didn't vote democrat.

honestly what the fuck is she doing in the white house

Trump will lose in 2020 anyway if he doesn't nationalise Twitter and Facebook.

Imagine fighting the 2020 election on platforms as locked down and controlled by shitlibs as they are today. It will be fucking impossible. They will ban 60% of his base.

I was banned from the_Donald for a negative comment today.

i was banned for "concern trolling" about amnesty last night, i dont know what the hell is going on

They won't you fucking maniac, they are brown parasites who always vote for the Parasite Party

They're illegals and yes, we can do anything we want, as the kikes have shown us. Laws are meaningless, it's a matter of willpower.

Flirting with her daddy most likely

>Mexicans benefiting a first world society

Look at any place in the US with a majority spic population, then ask yourself why it's complete shit

le drumpf wants to fuck ivanka xddd!!

>DEY WIL IMPEACH U
Oh what a shock, another retard who doesnt know how impeachment works

lmao you dumb motherfucker.

WE"RE ENTER THE AGE OF AUTOMATION. we don't need low skill fucking slave spics from mexico or south america you dumb mothefucker. in 10 years all the truck drivers will be unemployed 30% of america WONT'T HAVE FUCKING JOBS.

we don't need these people. the only thing these people are going to do is riot and destroy america when the economy collapses and they want gibs. fucking dumb shit you think everything is static and noting changes.

whatever, ti's the chinese centruy cause whites are losers and the west was a fluke. only 300 years and it's over. what a fucking joke.

I got banned twice in 2 comments. One for calling him a clown who was going to gift Hillary the white house, then for calling him a traitor for bombing Syria.

Speaking of that, I think it was here on Sup Forums that I saw that since Trump's been president, the number one country of origin for new immigrants has been the fucking Congo.

Trump's admin is full of Jews. Most of his offspring is married to Jews. And you guys are surprised that Trump lies and deceives the gullible white goyim?

LOL

When the underlying system, the monetary system and federal reserve, are owned and run by Jews, they own all in politics, especially at the top.

Can you faggots screeching Share Blue explain how the fuck this is a good thing? That we're gonna have over 800k spics flooding the U.S.

mods are compromised

>wants to
user, I

It's an elaborate ruse that Trump will use to BTFO all the DEMOCRAPS AND RINOs. Don't ask about all the other times though because he hasn't made his checkmate yet. 4d chess takes time.

>trump says he will build a wall and deport illegals
>doesn't build a wall
>gives citizenships to illegals

>b-but he will make them work
>m-muh 6glnth dimension chess
delusion is strong with this one

>Year 1 out of 8.

Year 1 out of 4. This open borders kike will not see a second term under any circumstances.

(((Kushner))) needs a way to talk to the president

no amnesty

Seriously, if I don't see some results real soon I'm never voting again. This shit is obviously meaningless

Wow you're right. Nothing is going to change and America isn't gonna be great again. Good bye drumpf drain I am now a
>pic related

Just like how the illegals in California, who were granted amnesty under Reagan, kept the state blue for decades? Oh, wait..

We've been done with him since Bannon was fired.

I just wanna ask, cos I'm mega curious, but how do you reckon you personally benefit society? I'm interested in your benchmark and what proclamations of self worth you can conjure.

>Can you faggots screeching Share Blue explain how the fuck this is a good thing? That we're gonna have over 800k spics flooding the U.S.
I'm loving the constant shilling against Trump. The amount of effort and money to get you retards in the bowels of the Internet shows how distraught your bosses are by him, and what a delicious job he's doing.

How about you answer my question you stupid nigger?

fuck im done being a conservative atleast liberal leadership don't betray their sheep base

>Everyone's a shill but me!

Precisely. The worse America gets the more people will want to MAGA. Trump wins again. Checkmate doubters.

>Year 1 out of 4. This open borders kike will not see a second term under any circumstances.
And I love your bosses are having to hire people to actually learn and attempt to mimic "distraught Trump supporters". This can't come cheap! We must be bleeding so much cash from you morons. Glorious

>liberal
Nah, lad. We're going on the offensive. We /fash/ now.

More "reaching out" to Democrats and Spics? Thanks, I've had enough. Fuck him.

As a guy that supported Trump since August 2015, fuck him. I know, I'm about to be called a shill. I don't give a fuck.

So you're pro immigrants and anti wall? Why are you even on Sup Forums?

We aren't going to lay down, though. We need a fascist candidate in the Republican Primary.

Sorry mate, we flipped, you're the shill now

Bill Mitchellism is the one true faith. I support Trump regardless of his policies or their effects on this country. Because Trump is a transcendent figure, not just someone we "elected to do a job". Anyone who says otherwise is a Project Alamo, I mean-uh Shareblue shill.

Trumptards will vote for Trump no matter what.

Trump was probably my last vote I'll ever cast. I knew it was a long shot, but I had hope...which lasted maybe a few weeks.

At this point it's evident that a democratic resolution to America's decline is impossible

Republicans are gonna lose in 2018, Trump will lose in 2020.

We still have 3.5 years to go. We'll see. People have been screaming DRUMPF IS FINISHED since 2016 and it wasn't true then. I doubt it's true now.

fuck off sharia blue faggot, kys.

It's fucking great. And to get more convincing...they'll need educated tech savvy people....gotta be costing $20+ an hour already

You think they're gonna fuck off back to Mexico? No they're just gonna vote for Dems who are gonna promise them all the gibs

>1 post by this id
not as bad as syria strike but god the shilling is nuts right now

Neck yourself you useful idiot, the walls are closing in around you and your stupid beliefs

>I trust the man, with my life, blindly
90% of the posts on T_D are Sup Forums shitposters.

>As a guy that supported Trump since August 2015, fuck him. I know, I'm about to be called a shill. I don't give a fuck
Yes, you're definitely a shill and should kys...on livestream please

I benefit society in the taxes I pay, the job I do, the services I patron and the rules I follow. Same as everyone else.

It's not shilling when Trump has royally fucked up

Fuck off faggot, I literally own 3 Trump hats and have shilled for him since he announced.

If he grants amnesty to a million shitskins I'm done. May as well have voted for fucking Bernie, not like there'd be any difference.

THIS
This decision of his is a betrayal and a disgrace.

>you fucking retad if he passes amnesty then whites will be so demoralized they won't even fucking vote in 2018 let alone 2020. it's OGRE. america is a brown turd country. by 2030 whites will be 20-30%
You say this like it's a bad thing

What the fuck did you just fucking say?

We will not let you win. We will not surrender.

xD so edgy