Antichrist

What are the characteristics that we should be looking for when it comes to identifying the Antichrist?
I know that the Jews and Muslims will see him as a Messiah and that he willl supposedly unit the world in a one world government and religion.
If such a person exists, who is it and what characteristics are we supposed to look for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
youtu.be/AiPHjEEdNPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The temple of Solomon is where the white horse will arrive to proclaim himself as god.

The temple of Solomon as of now can not be constructed due to Palestine and controversy surrounding Jerusalem.

The white horseman aka the anti christ will deceive billions through unification planned for war.

>What are the characteristics that we should be looking for when it comes to identifying the Antichrist?

The Book of Revelation is heretical bullshit. Christ Himself said that no one will know when the end is coming.

You need to understand that the prefix 'anti' in Greek does not mean "opposite", but "instead of". The Anti-Christ will try to replace the role that Jesus Son of God plays in our lives.

I also heard that he will establish a one world religion and make it punishable by death to practice any other religion. First he will be peaceful and perform miracles, then he will show his true colors.

I've heard that the second coming of Jesus Christ happens AFTER the arrival of the Antichrist. However, (((they))) have tricked people to think that the second coming can happen any day now to mislead people into thinking the Antichrist is the savior.

Why do you say it's heretical? Where did Christ say that?

>What are the characteristics that we should be looking for when it comes to identifying the Antichrist?
>I know that the Jews and Muslims will see him as a Messiah and that he willl supposedly unit the world in a one world government and religion.

Most "Christians," Muslims and Jews worship the antichrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c

(((Kushner)))

He hasn't been propped up as a world leader.

Wrong, he said no one will know the exact moment.

>it's a "non-Christians try to use Revelation to metagame the apocalypse" episode

you can tell by the fruit they bear

precise
maybe you didnt read he came back from the dead already. to you i mean didnt you read or did you just make that all up

Revelation 13:3 says the Antichrist should appear to survive a fatal wound much to the amazement of the world.

The anit-christ will be an AI that appears as a human. The mark of the beast will be a computer chip in every person that holds their bank accounts, birth certificate, and social security number along with a lot of other info..

He'll be Jewish, let' see who wishes to rebuild the temple of Solomon.

Watch this 8 year old video, kind of gives a decent rundown youtu.be/AiPHjEEdNPM

The Anti Christ is a false flag perpetuated by man to stir terror and panic into the hearts of evil men who fear the wrath of God's judgement.

(((141521421)))