Does Strange Fake has the strongest set of servants in all of Fate franchise?

Does Strange Fake has the strongest set of servants in all of Fate franchise?

>pic related Gil vs qt Lancer girl

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/manhua-fate-strange-fake/
tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/entry-111-someone-elses-dream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>girl
I am the shiggy of my diggy

Is strange fake connected to fate zero or it's a different universe?

13 servants in all

>Gilgamesh - Has all the weapons of all time, and if using them all out this time around
>Enkidu - Divine weapon of the gods who also has all weapons, can become all things, and has counter force powers.
>Pale Rider - Literally disease incarnate, a concept of death might be impossible
>Jack the Ripper - Undetectable, and can counter fully human servants somehow.
>Richard the Lionheart - Anything he picks up is Excalibur, and can summon other servants to back him up on occasion.
>Durmas - Can create fake NPs stronger than the originals
>Zealot Hassan - Who has all the powers of all other Hassan. Summoned by Dead Apostle

>Heracles - Was originally summoned as Archer, but was warped using Fuyuki mud and his hatred from life using a command spell to reject his divinity. He loses godhand and divinity, but has every other item from his life, also Avenger class buffs
>Hippolyta - Queen of Amazons, belt can increase parameters enough to punch Heracles through a mountain
>Prelati - Demon summoner, and Caster. Who was summoned by the still living Prelati.
>Watcher - Most mysterious entity in the war, might be the counter force, if summoned normally its class would be gate-keeper. Enkidu says something dangerous was summoned, it shapeshifts into various figures its killed throughout history like Ahab, Orion, etc.
>Berserker Edison who is a lion who controls machines, and runs off electricity? He was going to kill his master original, but whatever is currently posessing the Einzbern Homuncules at the moment, probably a divine spirit, scared him into contracting officially.
>Hassan with EX presence concealment, nothing can be read on his stat sheet. Can be active without a master fully.

Takes place after the fifth war, route is unknown.

American magi constructed a grail based off the Fuyuki one. They knew it would be fucked up the first two or three times they did the ritual, so they just let it turn into Chaos at first as they'd figure it out.

>Prelati
Wait, he summoned himself? That's fucking amazing.

>Hassan
Will this be the one time we get a legitimate Assassin? Watch the war end without him killing a single Master.

Really hope Narita doesn't waste this much potential like Apocrypha did. Also, at this rate, it won't be done in the next 10 years.

Prelati seems to be getting along with Prelati at least

Prelati is like Zouken, with all the body shifting throughout generations. Except without the soul degeneration, since they're wearing the skin like a costume, with a zipper on the back somehow.

Enkidu, Richard, and Zealot have formed an alliance for now since they're rational types.

Oh shit, Prelati was the semen demon loli after all? That's god damn amazing.

>Takes place after the fifth war
So this Gil is not connected to Fate zero?

True Assassin is there specifically to show Fake Assassin her place as a mere pretender to the name of Hassan i-Sabbah.

She was Hundred-Faced Hassan's primary rival for the position, but all she ever was able to do was imitate the Zabaniyas of the Hassans that came before her, sometimes correctly replicating them and sometimes just creating what she thought was the real thing (based only on rumor and speculation).

We don't know anything about True Assassin's backstory yet, but he's a stone cold motherfucker who is literally undetectable.

Does Ayaka and Saber has romance between each other?

>implying he is not Cain

>True Assassin is there specifically to show Fake Assassin her place as a mere pretender to the name of Hassan i-Sabbah.
>
>She was Hundred-Faced Hassan's primary rival for the position, but all she ever was able to do was imitate the Zabaniyas of the Hassans that came before her, sometimes correctly replicating them and sometimes just creating what she thought was the real thing (based only on rumor and speculation).

That's your assumption

People during her age were jealous of her, which is why she didn't get the position. However other Hassan leaders throughout time are not jealous, and wonder why she didn't become leader

During FGO cursed hand hassan wonders how 4th Hassan could possibly become a Hassan leader with how weak they are, and the other girl would have been far better.

He'll fight her as a proper Hassan, maybe show her the ropes a bit, but not reject her nature.

She hates him, she doesn't want to be part of this war, and she freaks out when she seems blood.

There's a second Ayaka in Romania at the moment, so something is up.

>Does Strange Fake has the strongest set of servants in all of Fate franchise?
Not only strongest, they're fucking over powered

Strange/Fake isn't connected to F/Z or F/SN at all, right? It's an alternative universe?

CCC still might have stronger servants in some ways for now.

Partially because they go beyond simply broken territory, and into some origin of life and all creation bullshit. Kingprotea alone is still basically the strongest summonable thing in existence.

Solomon incinerates them.

She's a Faker, she doesn't deserve the position and someone who is actually capable of originality like 4th War Hassan is far more deserving of the position.

>She hates him, she doesn't want to be part of this war, and she freaks out when she seems blood.
Then how Richard deal with this cunt? Follow her all the time like some kind of stalker?

He doesn't have the memories from his F/Z or F/SN incarnation, it's a fresh summon.

You keep saying something, no knows how to answer exactly since you were answered already and took it some some odd direction.

"It takes place after the fifth war", dissect what that means to get your answer. The fifth war is mentioned more than a few times in F/S. Don't ask what route it was.

Solomon is probably too powerful for even Kingprotea to defeat. Just one of his ten NP rings unleashes an attack equivalent to a million excaliblasts at once that destroyed time completely and utterly, with the exception of special singularities.

She doesn't hate him, she's just annoyed by him.

Can somebody explain why almost every Assassin is Hasan? From my understanding, it's something to do with the word coming from his name, so the word "Assassin" alone is a relic that causes him to show up?

But in that case, why did neither Kirei and Tokiomi, or Zouken come up with specific relics to summon actual decent servants? Both Tokiomi and Zouken obviously have the power to come up with god-tier relics, hence Gil and Medusa. With Tokiomi I guess it can be explained away as him not wanting to give something powerful enough to get past Gil, but why would Zouken of all people settle with Hasan?

Nah, Solomon is on par with 9 tailed Tamamo according to Tamamo in her interlude. King Protea is around Amaterasu's level who is another level beyond 9 tailed Tamamo.

Fuck off with your cancer back to /fgog/ dumb FGOfag.

Fuyuki grail was set up so that it forced any Assassin summoning to be Hassan originally

Other people can qualify, but the legitimate grail is only supposed to allow Hassan. Because those are the only Assasins that the three families could guarantee are still legitimate heroes, and because the Assassin class was meant to lose in the first place. Only the three knight classes were supposed to win.

Assassins other than Hassan are usually closer to anti-heroes, they are not true heroes. The grail was originally set up to limit it so only true heroes could be summoned, before it was warped.

I guess we know where Origin-boosted Servants are in the power scale, then. I guess that's what Grand Servants must be in general.

Okay, thanks senpai. That actually makes sense. I really wish that more of this shit was translated so I could read the actual explanations myself.

How long until Nasu finally lets someone summon Jesus? We already have artifacts for him so they don't even need to asspull one.

link for raw please

Is it me or this Gil looks a bit older compared to his Zero and F/SN counterpart?

As a reminder as well, only the Fuyuki war had this rule in place, that hassan is the one that has to be summoned.

Different grail wars have different rules.

Its not a contradiction when other assassins are summoned in other contests. Other heroes could qualify from the start as that class, but in the Fuyuki contest it was supposed to limit it harshly.

so far I can only find chink translations

dm5.com/manhua-fate-strange-fake/

None of the supposed artifacts of Jesus are real, user. They're all fakes that were created centuries ago. Jesus's real shawl, the real Lance of Longinus, and the grail from which he drank were either lost to the decay of time or destroyed in the last 2,000 years.

doesn't matter
arigatou

He pretty obviously means in the franchise, Martha and several other FGO Servants reference Jesus in their profiles.

>People during her age were jealous of her, which is why she didn't get the position.
They were jealous, but more than that they didn't like the idea of her extremism being coupled with so much power. Who knows, they might have been much more welcome to the idea of seeing her as Hassan if she wasn't quite so much of a fanatic.

oh right

They really should have made evil Jesus show up at the end of every war with the grail. You can't have a war with ancient characters being resurrected to fight for something called the holy grail and not include Jesus.

>During FGO cursed hand hassan wonders how 4th Hassan could possibly become a Hassan leader with how weak they are, and the other girl would have been far better.

That's rich coming from Cursed Arm Hassan.

He'd get his ass destroyed by Hundred-Faced Hassan because there's no way he can handle 100 highly skilled killing machines at once, and his Noble Phantasm isn't suited for fighting groups of enemies either.

Literally the worst character in the series.

>Evil Jesus

This is always a damn stupid idea. Buhhda is immune to all six billion curses in the world, Gilgamesh is as well, you think Jesus isn't as well when him taking all sins upon him and overcoming them all is literally part of his lore? Part of his story is literally that he already overcome the world and all evils long ago.

Even people who merely met Jesus in lore gained passive divinity, even those people gained the ability to overcome sin and have indomitable will. You think Jesus himself isn't ten times more broken than that? Jesus isn't evil, he's not Avenger either, he's the perfect holy martyr as an entire point.

If Fate gets anything right at all, then he would be portrayed somewhat like Karna if he's portrayed correctly. Except a bit more passionate about things like salvation.

Is Richard a True saber?

Yes, there isn't a Fake Saber in the Fake Holy Grail War because reasons

So don't lump him in with those faggot-ass fakers, Richard is the real fuckin deal, right down to the marrow of his bones

The Saber class bridges the Fake and True wars. Rick is the only Saber, so calling him Fake Saber or True Saber is sort of redundant and misleading.

Gil is stated to have been summoned two times already, so the 4th and 5th war happened.

magnificent

I was just confused because user listed his name along with the fake servants.

I love it when Gil is going all out.

How have there been so many spinoffs but we still haven't gotten a situation where Saber has to fight a Saberclone? Mordred and Saber need to have a rematch

why the manga art of strange fake is so good compared to other fates?

Because Narita is actually skilled when it comes to write a chaotic story involving multiple characters. And this is exactly what F/SF is.

Grudge matches are like one of the few things that Fate hasn't really given much spotlight up to this point

Even though they're an incredible idea, only Lancelot vs. Saber has really happened

Gilgamesh vs Heracles is going to happen user, and Heracles seems to be pretty pissed off.

We might get a proper Hippolyta vs. Alcides grudge match actually, and that could be very interesting.

Besides jesus is kind of considered the holy grail so there's no point if he's summoned

Why is Hippolyta the coolest Rider in the series up to this point?

She rides a horse, uses a bow and arrow, punches shit, and IIRC she must have a spear or sword as well

why dont they just summon santa and ask for the holy grail for christmas?

>the only good fate is Zero and strange fake the rest are utter shit.

It's pretty good but HF manga is better.

"Heracles is super de duper mad about Ilya and is getting his revenge now!!! SUck it Gil!", is nothing but a fan theory.

Heracles doesn't remember Ilya, isn't angry, and refuses to attack Gil's master which is the reason that Heracles master warps him with grail mud.

Heracles master took away his morality and created a bitter hate machine because he just wanted a death machine who would kill everyone. He drove Heracles mad by forcing him to remember the hatred from his life when Hera made him kill his own children, not Ilya. Now he hates divine things supposedly.

You called ?

does narita consult to nasu when it comes to the story?

Either disease incarnate, or one of the riders of the apocalypse

Yes, all guest writers do.

He said that only the weaks and "mindless beast" would be caught by GoB when he faced Gil. Maybe it's just fan service, or he recalled something about their fight.

Yes

He also notes at the end of each volume how he's always losing his mind over Nasu's choices, both coming and going. Nasu keeps telling him to go further with it, Narita said its crazy that Enkidu is so powerful, Nasu tells him to calm down.

Narita says that Nasu may have used one of his ideas he was considering in FGO, like Nasu predicted him too quickly. Nasu is a genius when it comes to chuuni bullshit, he can see what you're going to do before you do it.

>It's pretty good but HF manga is better.
The heaven's feel manga art is not as good as strange fake's in my opinion.

Not after the most recent chapter. They couldn't make an exposition dump look more interesting than "heads from different angles". Which begs the question of how they're going to handle some of the stuff later in the route

PEPE SERVANT WHEN?!

Talking about the art style/quality specifically. They're both pretty good in that regard anyway.

>and created a bitter hate machine
It´s herakles it won´t last for long.

Yeah, what the fuck is up with Enkidu?

Presence Detection and the self-modification thing are both cool and powerful on their own, but Enkidu having his own fucking Gate of Babylon is absurd and has not even the slightest basis in the myth.

His master shoved a mana crystal inside of him that will power him for a month straight.

Its made from 25,000 human souls.

Read CCC, he's had this ability for ages.

tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/entry-111-someone-elses-dream/

Him creating weapons is a subset of his transformation. He's a weapon of the gods made out of clay, he can repurpose his clay into any form or shape he chooses, which is the basis for his abilities.

I wish we would get more Arthurian knights.

I want Escanor to show up so he can have a sunny d off with Gawain

or ascended Galahad that just has his own holy grail included.

It has about as much basis as Gilgamesh being a blonde dude in golden plate armor who bombards people with treasures fired from a magical wormhole.

Galahad is in FGO

He already returned the grail to heaven, in exchange for one request. His request is that he chooses when he dies.

Galahad is already in F/GO, he's actually not all that strong compared to the rest of the round table, he just has A++ defensive capabilities.

Yeah okay sure Enkidu being a clay-based Unlimited Blade Works makes tons of sense

Who else is gonna get Unlimited Blade Works except better as an ability? We've already got half a dozen by now.

>Narita
>skilled

Pick one. DRRR was pure shit.

>Richard the Lionheart - Anything he picks up is Excalibur
does Richard's excalibur has the same quality like the one with arthuria's?

and based with this image I guess he can make avalon as well.

did he choose to die the day Saber ended up burning her kingdom to the ground?

It's nowhere near as strong as the real Excalibur.

Also the true holy grail doesn't grant endless greed and wishes without heed of morality or deserving.

True holy grail does "something", but not wishes. Grails that grant greed without question are divergent of the chalice of the whore of babylon.

True holy grail might grand immortality or something.

>He's not actually that strong

Current form is just demi-servant, meaning that even someone using a fraction of his true power has beaten Lancelot and Arthuria a few times already in the story, and Mashu is still getting stronger and learning how to use his power, her power is growing.

Saber just assumed he died like the others on that day.

Really he died walking back to Camelot, because a bunch of people from heaven came down to tell him he was the greatest, and he said "Well, its not getting better than this" and chose to die.

>I wish we would get more Arthurian knights.
nah, I want more European kings.

>it seems that in this war
wait, he couldn't in f/z and f/sn ?
Also I thought he was a Gil without memories like said so how does he know about the other wars?

It was pretty obvious even back in the first volume. I don't know why some people thought it wasn't him.

Mashu can beat Lancelot and Saber Alter because she has Galahad's shield, which is B+++ rank and surpasses even Excalibur's power with its sheer defensive value.

She's getting stronger, but it's still the NP that is powerful, not her or Galahad.

Same could be argued of Arturia, though.

Does that mean if he grabs his dick it becomes excalibur?

Only if he regards it as a weapon.

would a condom become avalon?

Either the condom or the vagina of the woman he's boning.

Or ass.

Or mouth/throat, maybe?

He's usually king of arrogance, so he always putz around and does nothing, and loses because he's arrogant. Nasu says that if he was ever serious he would be a dreaded servant killer without question however. Him being arrogant is supposed to be the counter to him being broken as shit.

Enkidu being summoned was enough to get him serious off the bat.

Its a war where they can rationalize him using his full power rather than fucking around like usual

He starts off the fight against Enkidu by using Ea, and only goes up from there.

no one can defeat Gil without plot armor.

All of Fate's battles can be summed up as

>welp I'm gonna lose if I don't use my NP against this guy who's more skilled/stronger/faster than me
>trump card with an absurdly complex chuuni name go!
>Oh no the other guy had another trump card that beats mine!
>good thing I have this trump card that beats trump cards!

Nothing matters except noble phantasms. It's all so fucking hollow after you realize it.

Guess I should give up hope on ever seeing a normal Heracles in a grail war

Because if I keep hoping, he'll probably end up genderbent or something stupid the next time he shows up

>genderbent
>he doesn't know about the 3 years Heracles spent as a woman in the myth