This Sarah Nowak and her @_blaqlion (faggot) do nothing but post about their pregnancy...

This Sarah Nowak and her @_blaqlion (faggot) do nothing but post about their pregnancy. It disgusts me that this is reaching a wide audience of young Germans.

In b4 'bbc jealousy' - absolutely not; 2m tall, 8 inch uncut god tier überdick here. I just don't want to see a generation of Germans produce mulatto butt ugly mongrels.

The fact this cunt puts 'black lion' as his name not only shows his insecurity and inferiority complex, but the fact you'd mix outside of your race shows that deep down you hate yourself and your heritage. So fuck these people.

Wake up European man, reclaim the spotlight. Too long has rap, tattoo'd ghetto hood rats dominated the media, music, social media and tv now. This will only get worse before it gets better. Save Europe, take control of media influence, politics. You have the power.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Nowak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awww, come one - let her enjoy his company while it lasts. 9 months go by so quickly.

Does she have a moustache

kek, this

Yes, how long before he a. Beats her or b. Leaves her with the fucked up kid. Dumb women keep falling for this shit. Flavour of the week fashion to go for a dark skinned tattood twat.

Who cares?

>8 inch uncut god tier überdick
the guy in pic is probably 10 inches

I do, Germany has a rich history and a unique people. The women in Bavaria are particularly godlike angels. Germany is worth saving.

Even my dick gives girls trouble, do anything more is a waste n awkward. Don't be fooled.

lmao then by all means, try redpilling her

Yeah, better to make fun after he leaves her.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Nowak

>tfw no one noticed that she is polish/part polish

>anything more is a waste n awkward
you sound like a dicklet user
>inb4 size don't matter meme

don't be so emotionally invested in brain dead women, they are a good riddance

She has ultimate Jew ears. Jew Jew Jewy Jewess.

>Nowak
That's a czech/polish/slovak/hungarian surname

She is slavshit pale thrash. and thus non-white and non-human.

Take it or leave it man, but I've fucked enough of a cross section of internationals to know what I'm talking about.

OP

Can't believe it's 2017 and people still don't understand genetics or statistics. Educate your children guys. Tell them that anybody who thinks the difference between race is only skin deep are ignorant morons.

Yes moreso for the fate of Germany

Go punch the cunt in the stomache.

Good day, mister Obama. Please leave.

Ah yes, the pre-toll smug self satisfied social media smile

who?

OP is Is seriously projecting his inferiority complex lmao

she's a jew, dude

why do you care? some women prefer men who can activate their melanin receptors. get over it.

For anyone wondering why I care. It's cos they keep posting them on Oktoberfest related Instagram accounts in Germany. As a foreigner visiting Deutschland I don't want to see blacks, I want to see white Germans only

hope she enjoys it while it lasts, she'll get acid in her face soon enough

>Buys her children high heels.
Those kids are doomed for a shit life.

kek

He's only half black. So the daughter will mostly look White anyway.

Oktoberfest? Don't you mean taharrush, Munich?

Fpbp as always

He is going to be gone soon so they have to get all of their family pictures in now.

That permissive attitude has allowed Jews and their proxies to get away with so much. I care considering that trash is being peddled out to society as "normal", infecting and warping young minds.

what's "burn the coal, pay the toll" in German?

You went to the wrong country to see white Germans.

He is born to a German single mom and I assume an American soldier nigger

>I just don't want to see a generation of Germans produce mulatto butt ugly mongrels.

They deserve it though.

If it wasn't for Hitler nationalism wouldn't be taboo, there would be no hate speech laws in Europe and Canada, there would be 50 million more Europeans alive and not dead in a pointless war, European countries could have strong borders and not be accused of being nazis.

Germans deserve this. Entire towns of men in my province died in ww2 because of (((Hitler))). I hope Germans are exterminated for it.

It's "Halt die Fresse, du Hurensohn"

Fpbp

this

the germs sperg out cost Britain it's place as one of the dominant powers in the world.

As long as you have more than 6 you just have to fuck her right and there will be no problems

Brenn die Kohle, friss die Fusssohle.

Hitler cucked whites worse than any Jew could have in their wildest dreams.

Also bonus for Jews Hitler got them a new Jewish homeland of Israel where they could organize and tear our countries apart systematically.

Please read again. Then wallow in your incompetence

When the first post...

>She is slavshit pale thrash. and thus non-white and non-human.
Says the gypsy rapechild.

Just to add, why I care:
I noticed a lot of the attractive, clean German women I follow on Instagram all follow this cunt. Do not underestimate the powerful effect this imagery of 'love' will have on impressionable women. This imagery should be suppressed through ridicule. This hip hop trend in fashion and music repulses me as much as the women that follow it simply because it's pop culture.

Holy shit. I know this is one caption of a single moment but you can't get a clearer example of the perceived differences in the races. At least the perception of Sup Forums

Gonna be funny as hell when the crumb chaser emerges with slant eyes!

I wonder what it would look like if you made a collage of all white women staring into a camera from an interracial photo. Just their faces nothing else. I bet it would look super creepy, but I'm not motivated enough to do it.

I don't, so I guess I'm out of luck.

girl-next-door german girls are so much better than fashion type girls

Why does the little white girl look like she has been smacked in the face? Looks like bruising under her eye.

tiny penis manlet bitch spotted. this has nothing to do with politics, retard. fuck off.

reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE THESE IDIOTS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE THEM.

She probably was smacked, either by the father or the sister.

Why are Drake and Andy Samberg having a gayby?

Does she even love the black one? I mean really?

Alright Johnny Sins, go impregnate some Nazi girls so you have more white people around too look at.

Good.

One less ethnic german is one step closer to success.

Germans did:
>communism
>responsible for billion casulties in both wars
>destroyed right wingers

Her last name is Jewish or Polish. Bwahahaha!

oh kraut you are so short-sighted, she will give birth to scum that you will provide for it's welfare meanwhile will produce another 2-8 mudslims so germany will never be gre...white again

fpbp
t. NRW Kanake
Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

She is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative
you should use her native tongue which is Polish and Hebrew. like with the most of racemixers in Western Germanic lands

Says the paki pedo rapist subhuman inbred shitskin.

jew, soviets and the British Empire are not German in any way, Jurinovic. ethnic Croats are far more often in relationships with non-Croats than ethnic Germans with non-Germans

15% percent of Germans have Polish names. They typically descent from Polish people inside Prussia that moved West to make more money and then married a nice German Catholic girl. That happened mostly from 1815 to 1914. So she is likely less than 12,5% Polish.

look at that dumb, ignorant smug look on her face. She thinks she's saving the world by taking a nigger dick.

Thinks her niglet will grow up to be Jesus.

Jokes on her.

>you should use her native tongue which is Polish and Hebrew
>nowak
yep

0% of Germans have Polish surnames, Saupreiß. she must go back with the rest of mongrels like Kazmierczak, I meant Merkel.

Kek

Austrians are most slav-poluted Germans

alright leaf, go impregnate some dogs you maple bastard

an Germans are...endangered species that soon will be blacked?

You know what they say about the first post

Poland will soon be empty of people

cool story which doesnt correlate with the genetic legacy and history at all

also

Bohemians, Moravians, Slovenes =/= Proles
your President is literally married to a Jew subhuman, you have the biggest amount of racemixers abroad (op pic related), you have niggers and traps in Sejm and the most victims of migrant crime and rape are other brown invaders, and mostly Poles when victims are White. LMAO

oh oh so salty, still better than blacked Hans xD just ask your fucking grandpa and will tell the same

>cropping out the likes and shares
get a life dude

It correlates. Slavs were in Austria before Germans.

Spend less time worrying about others and more about yourself. You're gonna give yourself an aneurysm sperging over someone else's life decisions you autistic nigger faggot.

Think you can come into my thread shareblue and shut me down? Think again

56%

>Slavs were in Austria before Germans
again these mad Polish kangs stories. what is Magna Germania?

what kind of misuse would the Poles give to Austria and Prussia had they lived there?

flood it with lipka tatars and jews? no wonder Merkel is Polish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Are you married, user?

No, in this case Heidi is the fucking whore, she gives a fuck about the kids and left Seal just to whore around like a stupid slut.

Protecting identity...

Go look it up for yourself cunt

Thanks brah

I should be. London is full of degenerates. I'll leave soon and find a girl worth marrying.

>I just don't want to see a generation of Germans produce mulatto butt ugly mongrels.

lmfao your just being a bitter jealous bitch.
who gives a shit? let them have there kids its there problem.

kek

no one gives a shit about these subhumans being born or some degenerates mixing. what we give shit about is that they are born on European soil

want to mix race? get exiled. good riddance
want to mix outside of subracial group? to America you go

lul

>nowak
holy shit, she's polish.

>Nowak
She's Polish m8, of course she's a coalburner.

>communism
jews not germans
>destroyed right wingers
that's because they lost. they were fighting with all efforts to destroy lefties once and for all