twitter.com/Acosta/status/908342994331369473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shill leaf trying to divide and conquer with fake tweets
I see you shareblue.

Kipsaill1
I feel like there is a hidden word on your ID

>trump is obama 2.0 but it is 7D snakes and ladders

>OP doesn't ride the tiger

Sage you, faggot. Go back prepping your wife's bull. Shills not welcome here.
/thread

Slit your throat, nigger

A LEAF

I second this motion. All Sup Forumsacks of good character must banish Trump shills to T_D. Amnesty is the final straw.

twitter.com/Acosta/status/908342994331369473

Literally fuck off

Fucking hell i just left reddit because they are deleting all posts being pissed at Trump. For fuck sakes i want a big beautiful wall and all illegals OUT what is this nigger president doing??

>implying we ever supported him in the first place

Come on this was the best gag ever and is still paying off. Lighten up, Leaf, or it's the rake for you.

>thre are people here that still dont know that US president are just puppets to the big corporations

Only one man can save us now.

> all these non-arguments
> all this r/the_donald memery

Kek has abandoned you. You have to go back.

Shill thread

Slave labor is the reason why your picked greens are cheap. USA is still a literal slave state, and your economy still depends on it. Next you'll want the prisons not to be operated for profit.

Nice divide and conquer tactic shareblue. Still better that Hillary's plan to give amnesty to millions of illegals and have open borders.

Look at this shit, unironically wanting illegal labor now. Piss off nigger if we wanted slave labor back we'd just put your smelly ass back in chains. Trump has betrayed us all.

>unironically
You're a dumbass.