Highschool DxD

>hey, practice babymaking with me
What is your response?

Just say sex you retarded bitch.

As long as I don't need to take responsibility, sure.

I refuse. I already have a waifu.

Your loss, waifushitter.

"Ok."

Is that a yes?

"y-you too"

Ignore her and try to find Rossweise instead.

Actually how many girls already asked Issei for baby?
>Xenovia
>Kuroka
>Asia
>Akeno
Who else?

are we postting xenovia now?

If you want to

Ignore her and look for best girl.

The madman is just gonna weed out all the "strong" people until basically Issei's generation are the only strong people left, isn't he?

Of course, it adds a whole new set of responsibilities and burdens on Issei and the group that surrounds him.
It's just all around better for the story and it's not like the group of people that "died" we're important since they never showed up anyway aside from one or two appearance's.
Shame about that magical girl though.

why not both?

I'm surprised a battle harem kills off people so regularly, but then again as you said most aren't that important. But then again it's pretty rare for a battle harem to introduce so many characters stronger than the main characters at once.

Would the series improve if it was from an evil Issei perspective?

Half those girls are shit.

Y-you too.

Sweet Jesus yes. Built for sex.jpg

half your taste is shit

o-ok

Why not just the church trio?
Can't even imagine how magical the foursomes Issei had with them we're like.

"Get me out of this shitty cartoon"

Since Asia conceived year before Xenovia and Irina, so foursome obviously don't happened.

Sure, let's do endurance training.

How is Asia conceiving before them indicating no foursomes happened? You can't be this stupid r-right?

let me guess--mc is still a virgin?

It's amazing how many anons still don't understand the birth logic in this series.

At the current volume? Yeah. Only 8 months have passed since the start of the series though.

Hold on, how does that benefit the babby forming part?

Do I have to take responsibility if you get pregnant? Or ask if she's rich.

Well if you can go repeatedly, that means more baby batter inside her at the end of the day. So if you can keep going all day while she's ovulating, she'll have the best chance.

There's too many characters so unless he keeps killing off the useless ones he's going to be overwhelmed. Seriously he needs to cut that shit out and focus on developing characters more properly.

Explain then.

Devil's have horrible birth rates as an example it took Venelana and Lord Gremory over a hundred years just to conceive Sirzechs and probably equally as long for Rias.
So Devils have to have so much sex they get sick of it just to get pregnant.

Anything supernatural basically takes forever to get pregnant. Rias' parents could only conceive two children in the span of 2000 years. The fact that Issei had so many kids in 30 years is absolutely ridiculous.

I can't see him introducing many more characters. Primarily the other Longinus users.

Issei's semen is just magical he's going to repopulate the devil race on his own.

The next arc is going to have Malebranche (12 criminals) untop of who knows how many hindu villains and who knows what else villain wise. That's not even speaking of the new supporting cast characters like Tiamat, Elmenhilde, etc. Ishibumi is gonna keep introducing even more characters especially since Vali told Issei to build a group outside of his peerage meaning even more new characters.

Unless the Malebranche get thrown into fodder tier like magicians did in this arc. Maou level is just not that high any more unless they're like the Hero Faction and have crazy abilities.

i've started reading the LN Im on vol 3. when does ravel start to be relevant to the story out of curiosity.

She doesn't join the main cast until volume 10. That's also the best volume of the series.

But how do you practice the birth-giving part?

>DxD
>All these best girls
>Only small amount of good doujins

WHY. I just want to faps when they have sex.

That's debatable i feel like Vol. 10/12 are both the best. I can't really choose between them.

Blame shit taste nippon.
Nah, don't do DxD we need another kancolleshit,idolshit,touhoushit doujin.

I felt like 12 was a bit underwhelming. I wanted to see more of the top brass fighting the monsters made by Leonardo. Although from the spoilers, 21 sounds pretty damn good so far too.

It's hurts.

How was 12 underwhelming? It was an emotional rollercoaster ending in the biggest climax of the series.

I dunno. Maybe it's cause it's been 2 years since I read it but I was more excited with 10 and 11.

Dudes, we are talking about Asia, Xenovia and Irina. Not Rias.

And?

Asia and Xenovia are both devils and Irina is an angel.
Since Irina didn't get pregnant before Asia this implies difficulties in getting pregnant as well.
So what are you saying?

>Only one year difference. Between Irina and Xenovia even just few months.
>this implies difficulties
Oh really?

It took 15ish years for them to get pregnant since EX was 30 years into the future.
user get it together.

We're not saying they got knocked up at the same time. This all started with someone saying a foursome didn't happen which has no relation whatsoever to conceiving at all.

there was probably a few orgies, with foursome guaranteed. like all the girls like each other so I'm not seeing a reason it wouldn't happen.

Really wondering what kind of combinations of girls Issei had in bed.

Reminder that flat blonde bitches belong in the dumpster.

I can't because I'm going to marry Koneko.

>welcome to alimony hell.jpg

He's filthy rich thanks to the oppai dragon show plus none of them would ever divorce him.

Only if you let me take responsibility.

I'll suck Ishibumi's dick if he separates Yumi from Kiba like Run in TLR.

>Like Highschool DxD because it's unafraid to do proper fan service.
>Sorta of interesting plot too.
>Find out the male protag fucks all the girls in the series and has kids with them.
>Immediately lose interest.

I just don't get it, am I getting subconsciously sucked into the whole purity thing the Japs treat as dogma?

>all the girls
All the main heroines you mean. And I don't know. Purity has never fucked with me in any form of media.

I'd actually like it more if Kiba just went Yumi and stayed Yumi. Having a whole plot around Issei coming to accept this would be mighty interesting.

Yeah those, but I can't even stand to look at any of them anymore. This is really fascinating.

It should've been expected really.

Not happening. Since EX stated, that Kiba became surrogate father and teacher for Issei's kids.

Wait shit when does this happen? I'm only at Volume 5 of the LN.

It's revealed in a side story detailing the future where his kids show up.

I expected him to fuck one or two of the girls. Not all of them. And then have kids with them all to boot?

I dropped the series because of her. She is way too vulgar.

The author confirmed very early on in the series that it would be a true harem end. And of course what kind of happy end would it be without them having kids? Unless you've only watched the anime, but even then at least for me I always knew it would be a harem end.

I'll admit I stuck more to the anime and then started to peak at the LNs. I guess actually seeing something like this that's normally a third rail in practice is just jarring.

So whats to come in the coming volumes summed up.
>Humanity finding out gods are real
>Euclid possibly leading Malebranche and fucking up Issei's life
>Indra trying to take over everything and possibly trying to push his religion on humanity to gain more power
>Issei gathering his peerage because he finally got promoted and gathering a team outside of his peerage
>Possible civil war in the underworld because of the lies and fuck ups by the old devils.
>The fallout from losing so many leaders and gods thanks to 666
>Issei possibly taking a bigger role in the underworlds politics

Did i miss something? Ishibumi is really pulling out all the stops for the last arc.

Of all those things I can't see Issei making his team this arc. That seems like a side plot for the sequel, which will cover the world rating games. Other than that you can count on the likes of Heracles and Jeanne being broken out by Euclid too, Georg and Leonardo working with Hades who is gonna fuck shit up and probably Kokabiel coming back to get curbstomped by one of the girls.

Issei is probably not going to make his "team" this coming arc but Ishibumi is definitely going to start filling up his peerage. He finely got his promotion to high-class devil after all.

I've never seen the show, but with such girl I can try almost everything.

I wonder about that. He might completely ignore making a peerage and go for a team instead. This way Rias wouldn't have to trade pieces.

Trading pieces is not permanent so Issei and Rias could switch whenever they'd like.
His peerage and team would be completely different things. Since his peerage would be for official business/rating games/pleasure/etc and his "team" for fighting evil on a large scale like the DxD team now.

ew vaginas are gross

When does season 4 come out

>mfw i expected Rias and Akeno to both have daughters and them both being daddies girls
>mfw they both had sons
Ishibumi lynching when?

But what if your pull out game is weak

No condoms

I expected for Rias to have son. But expected for Akeno to have daughter. And them having teasing love-hate relationship just like their mothers.