youtube.com/watch?v=A16Ilypv624
youtu.be/ezWK15m1Mqk?t=9m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=V0yp5bHu2cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ruri is my light of hope.

Muh Yuzu

Kaito reminds me of Casshern

ACADEMIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember to kiss your Ruris.

Have we ever thought about hosting a tournament on YGO Pro or whatever?

One nuke wasn't enough.

Every thread until he returns.

Will Kaito get nuke'd?

ITT:We post shit that makes us go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He will get Pride'd.

Holy shit Kaito is a faggot

From the depths of purgatory, song of revolt dedicated to the unsinking souls! Appear and echo forevermore!

Holy shit Yuto is such an edgelord

youtube.com/watch?v=sIAT72RjlJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=A16Ilypv624

But Kaito, didn't you use a Fusion back in Zexal?

He believed all Numbers were evil (at first), and yet that didn't stop him from using them.

youtu.be/ezWK15m1Mqk?t=9m42s

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Shun riding on top of Ultimate Falcon and blasting through the tower to get to Ruri

It's going to be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0yp5bHu2cQ

They were all evil though.

Rank 7, 9, 11 and 12 Raidraptors when?

youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik

DORO MONSTAH CADO

Rank 13 Raidraptors when?

Even the one he made out of his own tamashi?

We need to go even further beyond.

Imagine, a RUM that lets you go as high as you want.

RANK 100

So is Sayaka important or what?

Especially the ones he made out of his own tamashi.

She's gonna be the centerpiece of someone's card collection soon; so yes. Very important.

She's Ruri's friend. She taught her about that egao crap.

What about his tamagoshi

And then Ruri taught Yuto, thus turning Yuto into purple Kotori

Sayaka a shit. Spreading the cancer that is EGAO.

Blame the original carrier, Yusho.

>This card is always treated as a Rank 1 Monster

She's ugly so she still a shit.

Does Yusho even believe in what he preaches?

>Laugh when you feel like crying

You tell me.

>yfw Reiji was right
>"Such Ideas have no place on the battlefield."

WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN TO HIM?

Of course not.

>believing a con man practicing what he preached

Le ebin new maymay Doom Reiji

Reiji literally mentions that he idolizes Yusho.

I preferred doomsday hobo Yuzu.

so qt tho

>>God hates Tuners
My fucking sides

I want to marry Ruri!

>God hates tuners
Do not bring the wrath of Jesus Fudo upon us, you fool!

Reminder that D/D/Ds are FUCKING HUGE.

Dat manly chin on Reiji.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

>You went full edge, man.
>Never go full edge.

Most of the jokes there are just copypasted from the actual episode.

Its pitiful that every one of Yuya's created bosses are trash. It's sad to see how shit OERD is compared to Requiem

Shun know from experience

Hey beast-eyes and rune-eyes are decent.

But... I love it when YGO characters go full edge.

So the Xyz arc is going to be Yuya preaching Egao every duel only to proceed to have a change of heart and wipe out fusion fodder, Thank you Yuto now all I need is for someone to call Yuya out and tell him to shut up

Nirvana's fucking good.

Honestly Yuya is the edgiest character in the show he just hides it behind the ugly looking circus animals

It's a bit gimmicky and HAM, but it can do halfway decent. Also as opposed to Xyz, something like Xyz Pendulum is new and difficult to iron out for R&D.

Anime version is mediocre

That's a funny way of spelling "adorable".

MAKE YUGIOH GREAT AGAIN!

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IM GOING TO DO. IM GOING TO BUILD UP HYPE FOR RITUALS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I'M GOING TO MAKE RAIDRAPTORS PAY FOR IT!

ALEXIS RHODES FOR KING OF GAMES 2016

yes

They're abominations. They started out okay but eventually become the ugly looking shits they are

bruh do u even ENTAME

Can't wait for arc-v to be over so Konami can throw pendulum into the trash. Honestly the worst method out there

Right, just like they threw synchro and xyz in the trash.

Oh wait they didn't. Suck it up, scrub. Pendulums are here to stay.

>They started out okay

They were pretty bad from the start.

This nigga don't understand the beauty of ENTAME.

>Synchro
You don't even know do you? After arc-v they'll go back to barely releasing synchros while maintaining the amount of Xyz they release

More like they'll get the same treatment as Rituals. They've shown they can't design pendulum correctly so they'll just stop trying

There have been Synchro based archetypes released during Arc-V's run that weren't even featured in Arc-V. Yang-Zings, Deskbots, Psy-Frames, etc. etc.

Let me guess, you got BTFO by *insert Pendulum archetype here*.dek?

Hey genius, enlighten us on how you think Pendulums should be designed then.

Legit inquiry

Be my spirit monster!

what's he going to do? special summon sonic chick and set two face down cards at me?

Then you'll blink and he'll have a Quasar with a full backrow.

I really have a big hardon from people doing awesome/chuuni stuff while speaking in alternation.

tfw I just realised if Yuri duels Yusho, when he inevitably duels Yuya, he'll know how to counter his deck since Yusho also uses Performapals.

why the hell are the twins so cute when they do their card of the episode thing?

Yeah okay, when Yuri comes to card you just make sure that Yuzu is safe/in another dimension.

>when they do their card of the episode thing?
iirc, at the beginning of the Dark Signer Arc. After episode 64, they no longer do it.

ah damn, Im gunna miss that

I like how Rua gives the peace sign with oen hand but his friend has to hold him back

Why did those kids even exist? They ended up being pointless, Divine Jr never tried to steal Stardust Dragon.