LOOK AT THE DATE

We were conned from the very start.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scottlincicome/status/704381368176918528
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"we"

Trump never cared about deporting illegals, just used them as a tool to rile up a base.

source ?or else its fake

>11 Feb
>11
>dubs
le epin meme magic boys praise kek xDDDD

You're all shills trying to deflect onto trump because the GOP won't do their job.
He has to talk to Dems because the GOP won't back him.

Ehhh,

If he doesn't use this leverage to get something even better he's done in 3 years.

Ergo, amnesty will be tempered with something good.

You don't win chess by never losing a piece.

twitter.com/scottlincicome/status/704381368176918528

What do you mean? If your referring to a link to the tweet, go on the Twitter of Jonathan Swan, a reporter for Axios. He recently quoted the pic related tweet.

You misunderstand, you apologist kike filth, we would rather the government SHUT DOWN than spend a single dollar on anything Democrats want. If Republicans just want to jerk each other off, that would be infinitely better.

The shills are trying, very hard, to drive a wedge between President Trump and his base. They are waging a shill campaign today like I haven't seen in months. Brock and Soros must be cutting new checks, and the internal polling they're looking at must be scaring the shit out of them. So, hey, to the boys, gals and xhe's in Sharia Blue - here's to you my young communist niggers, here's to you.

WUZ

>we were conned
>"we"
It's a very special everyone on Sup Forums always thinks exactly alike episode.

But if Trump is a Dem, why do they keep opposing him?

thanks

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf!

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

SHILLS MUST DIE
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD

K-Kangz?

Is David Duke a shill? Is Ann Coulter a shill? Is Mark Krikorian a shill? Is Steve King a shill? Is Breitbart a shill site? This is a real concern. If Americans don't fight this amnesty, their country will be destroyed in max 50 years

People who came in via DACA was never going to be deported, but Trump is making everyone talk about this whilst dealing with illegal migration behind the scenes and getting further into the plans with he wall.

People on both sides are taking the bait, whilst future illegal migration is dealt with, not deporting people who used DACA in the past isn't the same as giving amnesty to future illegal immigrants and their kids.

Everyone needs to calm their tits.

David Duke only has a name because CNN digs him up when a conservative runs for office. Yes, before you ask: I disavow, because niggers.
Ann Coulter is a concern troll - heart's in the right place, but she makes her living being controversial so guys like Howie and Hannity will book her.
Mark Kikorian - don't know him.
Steven King - definite shill.
Breitbart - yes, definite shill site, went right down the shitter 2 minutes after election, nothing but click bait every since.
Next?
In Trump we trust.

Do you have any proof he is Mass deporting people? Cause from what I'm seeing there is no evidence of this. Also border crossings are increasing every month again after Mexicans realised that Trump was just a lot of talk and not much bark

Burgers are officially "Latin Americans" now, i.e. Latinos. Canada is the last Western country on the hemisphere, for now.
>but there are still white people here, reeee
So what? There are plenty of white people in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and so forth. You are now like them, but worse. They are the elite of a developing country. You are the elite of a *declining* country.
Face it, you lost. It's over. Western civilisation now rests with the v4 and Russia. May they offer a more stern resistance than you managed to put up, you who sold your children into slavery for your cheap credit and hedonistic lifestyles. You reap what you sow.

I know what this is

yes they are all shills

He's going back on his MOST IMPORTANT PROMISE, idiot.

it's shills all the way down, that's politics.

desu senpai i can't wait to see how he busts schumer and pelosi in the typical trump fashion. patience...

Didn't some of us joke about how Trump could completely side with the Democrats and he would undermine the credibility with the Democrats because many of the people that hate Trump do not believe in any form of compromise?

Th-three dimensional underwater MAGA MAGA MAGA?

I-I'm tired of w-winning?

FUCKING SHAREBLUE SHILLING THEIR ANTIAMNESTY SHIT, GIVING ALL OUR BASED MEXICANS CITIZENSHIP AND MAKING EVEN MORE STATES PERMABLUE WAS OUR 6D CHESS STRATEGY ALL ALONG

Only shills oppose amnesty.

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

>Current American Population - 324 Million
>2025 projected population - 54 Million
Why are ~275 MILLION people expected to no longer be a part of the population in eight years?
Has it already begun? Did we ever have any hope?
Every day I hope Sup Forums is actually wrong, Because if we're right, it means Hell is coming for us.
Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm paranoid. Please.
Captcha: Only Report
May God be with us.

[abbreviation] [first person singular pronoun] [verb] [person] [time][exlemation point!]

Trump has back stabbed the base that got him elected. I've never seen a betrayal like this in my life.

Stop deflecting what the left is doing. Focus. The conservative right has been utterly and completely disregarded and the agenda we've patiently been waiting for during all the Obama hell years is ignored.

Fuck it all. Burn it down

>Current American Population - 324 Million
>2025 projected population - 54 Million
What are they planning?

It is not untrue tho. He is turning into a democrat. He is fucking us.

>deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

what is this website?

Trump could literally drive a truck filled with illegals to the US and shake hands with each and every one of them as they step and he hands them citizenship and you retards would STILL make up excuses for him

Probably exactly what we feared for years.
forced roundups, re-education camps, mass executions.
Could also be the actual endtimes. September 23rd, and all.
The way things are going though, I THINK humans masquerading as aliens are going to "attack" and we all end up "banding together" under one flag and one chip. Could be incredibly wrong though. But that seems the likeliest.

there is literally nothing wrong with our BASED beanerpedes south of the border

MNAGA

stale pasta you got there mat8

>world population 2016 7.3 billion
>world population 2025 6.8 billion

you sound mad? Calm down buddy. join us in normal land, it's not so bad!

If I had to guess, it seems to be a cliffsnotes of the military prowess of all the nations.

You forgot the part about the nuclear codes, faggot.

Why is predicted population for most Western countries lower than in 2016?

ready for WORLD WAR

Because they fucking died, presumably.

Correct sir its fake there will be no Amnesty Bibi know America has turned against the jews and he wants the jews to accomidate the sentiments of the people to get military power in the region push right and wait then attack

I told you, should've voted for Killary K. Klinton but noooo you had to vote in this fuckstick only because he had an (R) next to his name.

fuck off you retard this isn't a sport, this was the last fucking chance for the west before the demographic point of no return

Fuck politics and fuck \pol\. It's every man for himself now or it's civil war.

i agree with this user.

both extreme bases are being played, and the wedge driving is real. focus on the sole purpose that he ran on.

the real sole purpose.

not the wall, or the hombres, or coal.

drain the swamp.

there is corruption on every side of every aisle. he knows it, and his team knows it, and it's all going to burn.

1986 called. Said it wanted its amnesty revoked. What does that mean?

Fuck off le donald faggot.

EMP attack most likely

These 2025 forcasts are really interesting. For small countries such as Bulgaria and Macedonia they predict a population decline that certainly is possible, but for countries like the US, Germany, France they predict a population decline in the millions, above %50. Probably nonsense.

Has Bluebeam even gone into the initial phase yet?

>The countries that suffer the most have a serious Muslim problem.
UK, Germany, France, Spain America, all suffer a MASSIVE loss.
Ironically, Sweden suffers little losses. Because their people are already broken, and thus not a threat?

How should I know?

For Japan it looks like just projected natural decline and for Russian population stays the same (downwards arrow so less than a million decrease, which is within the actual projection). I wonder if it's a software bug or something.

I hope that's the answer.
The alternative is that it's a warning.
I wouldn't put it past the elites, they love to have all their information out there in your face without you noticing it.

>every criticism of le god king lord emperor angel is shareblue