Brit/pol/ - Alec Douglas Home Edition

>Brexit: Next round of talks delayed a week 'for consultation'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41246573

>Brexit: UK will 'soon regret' leaving EU argues Juncker
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41252653

>Chancellor Philip Hammond sets date for next Budget
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41245714

>Dennis Skinner rebels against Jeremy Corbyn as he votes with Tories for Repeal Bill
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/dennis-skinner-rebels-against-jeremy-corbyn-votes-tories-repeal

>Hitchens: In Praise of Borders
firstthings.com/article/2017/10/in-praise-of-borders

>4.3%: UK unemployment falls to 42-year low
uk.businessinsider.com/ons-unemployment-rate-q2-2017-2017-9

>'Walking into an ambush' Ex military chief warns Brexit defence plan ties UK to an EU army
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/politics/853154/Brexit-news-ex-army-chief-Britain-UK-ambush-EU-defence-plan

>Britain sets out plan to continue contributing troops and cash to EU military after Brexit
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/politics/853118/Brexit-news-Britain-defence-security-foreign-policy-new-EU-position-paper

>Jeremy Corbyn claims Government u-turn on pay cap is 'divide and rule'
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-claims-government-u-turn-on-pay-cap-is-divide-and-rule-11032172

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paKptaJvdiA
youtube.com/watch?v=_XuPHrJElBk
itv.com/news/2017-09-14/far-right-group-in-scotland-could-become-second-neo-nazi-organisation-in-britain-to-be-banned/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwzIHURBEos
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41265644
youtube.com/watch?v=GqRgfUF52M4
ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/diversity-uk-television-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to join your local Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=paKptaJvdiA

youtube.com/watch?v=_XuPHrJElBk

FIRST FOR YORKSHIRE
Get fucked southerners

first for fuck MAY and fuck RIGHT WING BIGOTS

What went so right?

FUCK the north, you inbred paki-loving methmonkeys

Holy shit, that was quick.

>FIRST FOR YORKSHIRE

>Horrific betrayal of 1400 northern slags
kek

Are you watching it now? Put on ITV news.

Going to stick it on now

>instantly on the media
not mi5 tho goys

>be NA
>cosplay as nazis
>get banned

>be scottish dawn
>do the exact same thing
>???

I'm absolutely HOWLING at these DAFTIES

Which type are you? You fucking fascist.

what the fuck inane point is this stupid image trying to make?
corbyn never tried to politicize the manchester bombing, nor did may accuse him of that

this is just an utterly empty anti-tory cartoon that means fucking nothing

>tfw voted Labour in a seat that swung to Labour
>tfw will vote Labour again at the next election

You'll need to rewind or catch up, you're going to miss it.

Im the racist land crab to be quite honest and we still outvoted you fucking votelets so stay booty bothered

Closest to Barold, but I'm not personally rich. My family are well off, but they only send me money when I ask for it.

In that case, I will give it a miss. It will be reported on their site at some point anyway.

Tonight's Question Time panel.

Scottish dawn seem to be the sensible Ethnos desu,
Not hitler worshipping edgelords like NA/Vanguard britaina / System Resitance network nor drunken football niggers like the EDL

Found it.

itv.com/news/2017-09-14/far-right-group-in-scotland-could-become-second-neo-nazi-organisation-in-britain-to-be-banned/

Wait, I thought sterotypes were supposed to be bad?

Will kill mySelf instead of watching this desu

>Blackman
Oh jesus my sides.

will self has got to be the most awful looking human being

he just looks pure evil like nothing else spawned from the depths of hell itself

Will Self

Never heard of them.

ITV news confirmed for lurking Sup Forums

Oh God no, you would think the first Question Time back after a hiatus would actually have a good panel on it?

Fuck this shit.

I do not appreciate your county.

>le ebin old people are dumb bigots meme

Daily reminder that the youth know

>N O T H I N G
>O
>T
>H
>I
>N
>G

youtube.com/watch?v=LwzIHURBEos

They came on here a while ago and were really autistic and batshit, slagging off England (despite them waving UK flags at protests and English/Northern Ireland flags and EDL supporters at rallies they started).

All rather sad tbqh.

>Scottish Dawn’s website does not refer to violence or white supremacy, but invokes a Nazi philosophy by using the slogan “blood and soil”, which implies that ethnicity is based solely on blood descent.

>which implies that ethnicity is based solely on blood descent.

But...that's true, isn't it?

SRN are 100x the edgelords,
Scottish Dawn seem to be one of those "We aren't racists , we are pro white" groups

N-n-no...

No goy.

False.

*blocks your path*

Not false, can't find the archive but they came here advertising their website and they are autistic fucks.

Cry about it, be angry about it I don't give a shit but don't deny it.

*Throws acid in your face*

Converting to Islam lads.

I run a successful business started to take advantage of the after effects of the leave vote. I sell 15,000 tubes of Butthurt Cream to remoaners. Half of my profits are donated to campaigning to make Workfare the only type of benefit available in the UK.

Piss off, you sad troll, here's your you, now Fuck off.

Why do you go boom in a music venue?

Maybe somebody larping as SD. Was not a member.

Whoops, I meant "when", we all know why.

fuck off two black parents can give birth to a person with white British ethnicity if they've lived in britain for 7 months and 1 week

>Half of my profits are donated to campaigning to make Workfare the only type of benefit available in the UK.

Blocks her passage.

>ethnicity is not tied to blood descent

I respect your opinion and it feels good that you can share with me so openly.

I dont like shariah may but irish cant sling shit here anymore when there PM is a
>A
>FUCKING
>GAY
>PAKI

What is he self-authoring?

Nobody has said she is ethnically British though because she quite obviously is not. ITV are fucking retarded.

QUINTESSENTIALLY! But she has a really annoying face, she's the kind of muzrat that should wear a burqa.

>Nobody has said she is ethnically British
um sweetie..

i'm very fearful of the gradual erosion and redefining of common words which are used by ideas which go against the progressive viewpoint

jesus, they might as well say her arsehole smells like roses too. I've never read anything quite so sycophantic in my life.

I am very fearful that more people will decide to don silly custom flags.

They have

i saw boris

>quintessentially british

>Dennis "The tories are literally hitler" Skinner votes with the tories

top kek.

why tho?

Brightonitis is spreading

>views my own
probably not

LBC
>muh dreadlocks
>muh evil English told us in the caribbean to cut off our dreadlocks and told us that cleanliness was next to godliness
>they so evil!
If that is there only complaint about the colonial empire in the carib then they need to grow a fucking spine.

gib cheese scones pls

If she's ethnically British, then that means I am.

>remona aly
yeah google what she looks like

Thank you, I appreciate your understanding.

Popping up the shop lads, want anything

>Remona Aly
>Remoaner Ally

Is this a joke?

Nuclear destruction of the EU and 20 sovereign king size.

It has been obvious to most for awhile, but BBC are now pretty much straight up admitting the aim of diversity is to remove white men.

Today they posted the below article, about an Ofcom study into the employee demographics of major media outlets in the UK.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41265644

The study discover that across the broadcasters they evaluated women only accounted for 48% of the employees, despite making up 51% of the population.

>The report found that across the five main broadcasters, women accounted for 48% of the total workforce - compared with 51% across the general population

And that non whites only accounted for 12% of workers despite being 14% of the general population.

>Ofcom also said those from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background made up 12% of workers, (...) despite accounting for 14% (...) of the general population respectively.

They then proceed throughout the article to flail themselves for not reaching their own diversity targets and the media as a whole for allowing such gaping discrepancy in the amount of women and non white people employed in the business.

There was however, one company that BBC did speak positively of.

>It said the BBC should be "leading the way", but that "its performance on most characteristics is behind that of Channel 4", which had the most diverse workforce across most areas.

1/2...

NIGEL FARAGE SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=GqRgfUF52M4

NIGEL FARAGE SHOW

2/2

Seeing that BBC wanted to catch up with Channel 4 I thought that they must have achieved perfect balance in their percentages to employed vs general populace, so I went to look up their individual stats in the Ofcom report.

What I found was that, while women make up 51% of the UK population, Channel 4's employees were comprised 59% of females. A massive 8% over representation in comparison to the general population. Of course meaning men made up only 41%

Their workforce also comprised of 18% non white people, who make up 14% of the population. Again, a 4% over representation.

And while the BBC panicked and flailed themselves knowing they under represent women and non whites by 2% and 4% respectively, they made no remarks about the over representation of women and non whites at Channel 4, and even went as far to say they need to ;catch up' with them.

tldr the BBC are now openly admitting diversity is a code word for no white men and if anyone tells you you are wearing a tinfoil had there is the article and here are the statistics.

ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/diversity-uk-television-industry

Also if you pay your TV license you are a cuck.

Just finished Douglas Murrays Strange Death of Europe, redpilled as fuck. Ask me anything.

>1 in 5 people are disabled
yeah sure they are ofcom.

Wait, does my half Manx ancestry count as British, lads?

that's glorious. but how many lives were wasted on Empire-building? it didn't benefit the average Briton in the slighest

What's the tl;dr?

It's really fucking good. I'm impressed with how red pilled it is, he names the jew even.

Isle of Man is British.

>it didn't benefit the average Briton in the slighest
You know that's a load of bollocks.

/AreWill/?

Well, technically speaking it is a Crown Dependency, not part of the United Kingdom but good to hear.

Don't deport me when the revolution comes pls thx

Immigration is killing our country.
It's about as red pilled as it is possible to be while still being publishable. There was even a thinly veiled encouragement for people to actually take action right at the finish.

It belongs to us, we annex now.

The absolute STATE of the OECD and our government.

which is literally a cuck stamp given Rome multiracial history. who brought the jew, negroids and arabs to Europe? the Romans
how did the average Briton benefit from the Empire? doesn't sound like a wet dream to me to fight for transnational companies and jew-admixed nobility in London away from home in god forsaken humid and hot lands

We shall launch those at Ireland from the Isle of Man.

YES!

>who brought the jew, negroids and arabs to Europe? the Romans
wut

Anime posters get the bullet too.

The negroids (Spain) the Arabs (Spain) the Jews? Themselves I think?

Now then

>how did the average Briton benefit from the Empire?
Do you mean before or after the industrial revolution?

i met a smoking hot south african girl today at work

she was white, hopefully she'll be there next time i'm at her house