Ar Tonelico

Anime series directed by Shoji Kawamori, when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hW2PCa0MdKk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1veAx6YruM
youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44
youtube.com/watch?v=e6XJ_GAlRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=nwyIJ_96Ppo
youtube.com/watch?v=lR5dJ7dMAoY
youtube.com/watch?v=JX-o75e7Y70
youtube.com/watch?v=7ifkNxZJycY
youtube.com/watch?v=u1GtMiKXE_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4qDhz1zyZ14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, you got me excited for a sec until the "when?"

I would be happy with an anime with Shikata OST already.

Never cause GUST is owned by Koei Tecmo and doesn't care about that IP anymore.

I'm surprised Ciel and Ar Nosurge even exist

You mean Cross Ange?

There isn't an IP I'd be more excited to see get exposure for just the setting's art, and music alone.

Koei Tecmo is insane to not get this music more exposure, and make more content for the setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1veAx6YruM

At least we're waiting at No surge 3
I'd pass on an anime adaptation of any of the Ar tonelico or nosurge trilogy since a lot of vital information is gonna get lost on the way

Yeah I'm not holding my breath on that one

>Implying the anime medium can handle animating Ar tonelico
Never.

Koei Tecmo a shit. What the hell was GUST Thinking?

We need Ar nosurge 2 first. With Nelo as main heroine.

Nelo went back to her home planet

I just want pretty animated music videos man.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44

Why haven't you abandoned your homeworld for Shurelia yet?

Too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=e6XJ_GAlRHI

But she didn't and neither did Ion. They all stay in the new planet created by COSAL.

>Eolia

>But she didn't and neither did Ion. They all stay in the new planet created by COSAL.
>itsfunnytomethatyouthinkthat.png

>Kokia and Akiko Shikata will never do a duet
Why live

>give one of the super duper girls a working uterus, but not the others

Beyond a reason "because she's my waifu" I think it was so they could get more administrators in a more natural, "cheaper" way.

I thought it hilarious when I found out that Kokia's real name is Akiko too, she just spells it backwards for her stage name

Did someone ever translate the epilogue messages from ion?

>every reyvateil is like a walking star trek teleporter/replicator/photon torpedo factory near the towers.

This is a wondrous and dangerous world.

Harvestasya 2016.

Make Sol Cluster great again.

The reason we'll never get an Ar Tonelico anime is because Gust made it in conjunction with Banpresto; however now Koei Tecmo owns Gust and Namco Bandai owns Banpresto. KT and NB aren't exactly friends so they'll never agree on how to split the revenue from any more investments on the franchise.

However, Surge Concerto is fully made and owned by Gust under Koei Tecmo so maybe we'll get some of that instead.

These two do things to my very heart and soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=nwyIJ_96Ppo

youtube.com/watch?v=lR5dJ7dMAoY

How'd they get the go ahead to go back to Ar Ciel in Ar Nosurge and use Shurelia?

Yeah Shikata's good at what she does

So Symphogear?

>Gust made it in conjunction with Banpresto; however now Koei Tecmo owns Gust and Namco Bandai owns Banpresto.

This is a crime against art, and cute girls.

All the singers are gonna die before I see an Ar Tonelico series.

youtube.com/watch?v=JX-o75e7Y70

Granted, I have only finished Cass normal end. Do they go back in the true ending? If thats the case they can always focus the story in that specific dimension.

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME

HOW DID SHE DIE OF LUNG CANCER AT 44?!

IT'S NOT LIKE SHE SINGS LIKE A 12 PACK A DAY SMOKER

youtube.com/watch?v=7ifkNxZJycY

In ions true end nelo and ion leaves you to try traveling to the center of yhe universe to go back to their dimension.
They suceed in the end and its told through two audio messages with ion back home saying how she hopes how one day shlle find you.

>Ar Tonelico music videos
I want it, so bad. Espically since every songs seem to tell a story or an idea.

>broken german
cringed a bit

Why Kawamori?

main 3 titles, (god tier) Mir > Shurelia = Aurica > Filament > (top tier) Cocona2 > Cloche > Soma >Tyria > (mid tier) Yurisica > Saki/Sarapatra/Sakia > Cocona3 > Misha > Finnel >>>>> shit >>>> absolute shit >>>>> irredeemable shit >>>>>> Luca
come at me

Then it's settled: Nelo as main heroine and Ion as support character because she is Earthes avatar waifu (aka YOU)

Also since they returned that means their Fukanshiten is good to go again?

Let's be honest. Kurogane was fucking her. Aoto got sloppy seconds.

Symphogear's songs were nowhere near AT's level.

Your memes are stale.

>Shurelia that high
Lel

He didn't seem to give a shit about her in the slightest

Can it even be sloppy seconds if she gets a new body hundreds of years later?

Mir is the breast

I guess since they got back to their original bodies/dimensions/time before everything hit the fan.

>opinions other than my own are memes
Shurelia is cute. CUTE. I always go with her or Aurica when I play through AT1, both have their own charm which is why I put them at an equal level.

For me, it was always Misha and Shurelia.

dat chronicle key man...

youtube.com/watch?v=u1GtMiKXE_E

How'd I do on my Jacqli?

Well you don't have to care about someone to fuck them. It baffled everyone why Kurogane gave her a working vagina but if he just wanted to relieve some stress after a hard day of researching it all makes sense.

METHOD_REPLEKIA and EXEC_with.METHOD_METAFALICA have always been my favorites in the series, personally. I thought Misha was pretty boring as a character for some reason, I got her ending once and it just didn't have anywhere near the same impact as Aurica's did.

Who? Even in 2 she called herself Jakuri, unless you are going by the absolute shit tier localization naming. Also, terrible, just terrible.

It's not easy making waifus in this game.

How recommended is it to play all these Ar Tonelicos before Nosurges, especially if one isn't too fond of grinding?

Because Aurica actually grows as a person because of their relationship whereas Misha is just LYNER-SENPAI~

You ARE in a thread about JRPGs, user. Think before posting next time.

Just wait for Warriors Orochi 4

Agreed

You don't need to grind in any of the Ar Tonelicos.

I liked Aurica's dives better too, and her story as well. Aurica's story was the entire point of AT1. AT1 was a world where Revyateils are third class citizens, AT2 is a world where they are equal citizens, and AT3 was a world where they were the ruling class, that's the main point of the entire series. Misha was not the standard Revyateil in AT1 and thus her story had little bearing on the actual worldbuilding. It was OK with Shurelia because her position was important to the plot, but Misha didn't have to be written the way she was, she could have fit in with the story and still done her job as the key.

I really like the art and what I saw of the setting in nosurges so I can tolerate a game or 2 worth of grinding, but I'm just not sure if I'll lose much by not playing 2-3 more games worth of grinding.

ar nosurge is set as a prequel to the others anyway.

>That one level where the persona there is only wearing a towel and keeps electrocuting Lyner cause he won't fuck her

I still can't believe people actually made this. I wonder if it taste good.

>Being a fag

Primordial God tier: Mir, Cas
Elder God tier: Shurelia, Frelia, Tilia, Cocona, Nay, Nero, Sarly
God tier: Chroche, Misha (loli), Finnel, Sakia, Soma, Ion, Prim
High tier: Misha, Luca, Aurica, Filament, Suzunomia, Sakia, Kanon
Mid tier: Saki, Salapatra, Yurisica, Renall

Special Tier:
Ar_Ru tier: Ar_Ru
Reki and Raki tier: Reki and Raki
Akane tier: Akane
Sasha tier: Sasha
Spica tier: Spica
Cynthia tier: Cynthia
Tattoria tier: Tattoria
Nelico tier: Nelico

To be fair, Lyner was a pretty beta MC compared to the other two.

While it's a common cooking technique to add sweet and savory together...

This is by no means a good idea.

I was wondering when this meme would show up

Don't stop, though. She was a bitch

>Luca in high tier
DIS CARD ED
I can deal with almost any of the other opinions you have but Luca was the biggest cunt in the entire universe and she was a chronic liar to cover it up, fuck that fucking worthless pile of shit.
And why is Frelia so high, she was almost a nonentity in the plot other than her one scene of holding the island together for a little while before she failed that too, and came off as pretty autistic to me on top of that.

I liked Cas a whole lot (Especially her bitching that she'll never get any older or have tiddies) but she wasn't as good as Mir.

>hating Luca to an asinine degree
>doesn't get the appeal of a dorodere
Quit riding on memes, user.
>Frelia
Listen to the drama CDs and read the novel that takes place after the three games.

>doesn't get the appeal of someone who's secretly awful

You're right

Frelia is a dogfucker

>having to do all that extra stuff just to get the relevance of a character
did you happen to miss the part where I said "main 3 games only"? That would obviously exclude any outside content building up the characters.

Why is she in the washing machine?

There's a fine line between messed up and disturbed to outright awful. The former is moe and needs saving.

I agree
Luca definitely falls into the latter category.

Why would the drama CDs and novels not be counted? They're a part of the main 3 titles? You're actually supposed to get into them since they are supplements and sequels. They're not a standalone piece of work.

titles, no?*

Betas don't need to bathe. They do however need to be thrown in the washing machine every few months.

>Betas don't need to bathe.

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=4qDhz1zyZ14

It's not an official At/Gust thread without anti-Luca guy around to christen it.

Third quote was meant for

"an" anti-Luca guy is what you mean. Because what you said implies that there is only one of us, when in reality the great majority of players of the game hated her or at the very least would never have picked her as their first option when the other two are so far superior to her.

Everyone in that picture is either a Gen 3 or a Teru

We still need the Luca autist copypasta to it be official.

That's only for stat building purposes. Betas also don't need to eat, sleep breathe or shit. It's true you know.

>Betas also don't need to

I thought they just lived longer, but had the same needs as everyone else.

They're artificial people

Supposedly if they go outside the broadcast range of their tower of origin, they turn into goo. It's why Mir could go to Metafalss because there was a connection to Ar Tonelico

I think that might have been revealed to be a myth, though.

Love those Mir doujins

Reminder that they are singing dolls, not you're waifus.

>great majority
That's not true. While she has a fair amount of detractors, most of the main AT community since arm to isisview to the new board are generally more mature and understanding, thus can appreciate her character. But here between /jp/ and Sup Forums, there are less mature fans, but even so there's one extremely autistic Luca detractor who sticks out and always can never let it go.

Touche.

Well,
you're obviously just regurgitating the usual inane memes.

Keep saying that. Maybe one day you'll believe it.

Does replekia have infinite range or something then? How else could cocona have moved?

>How else could cocona have moved?
Cause she's a third gen and they're born like normal people.

>He thinks it's all one person
I see multiple (You)s in your post but unfortunately for your argument they are not all me.

Sure is anime and manga in here.

I believe you, you sound like a sane and trustworthy person.

Thanks for 2 (you)

Fuck off newfag. Occasional AT threads have been a tradition since the split.

But there is AT OVA
It sucks balls but still

Yeah they went to the trouble to even make songs for it but they were very unremarkable.

Is it worth watching to listen to them? As even unremarkable Ar Tonelico songs can't be bad, right?