This women has been sworn in as President of Singapore without a vote

This women has been sworn in as President of Singapore without a vote.

Why? No one else was eligible. This is because of an amendment to their constitution last year which states that an election will be reserved for a particular racial group if no one from that group has been president for 5 continuous terms. Therefore the pool of eligible candidates narrowed down to a minority group, of which no one else but her was eligible, leading to a walkover election.

Imagine if niggers in the US we're reserved the presidential election every 5 election cycles. Or if my country reserved PM for Abo's every 5 terms. This is coming to a country near you, this is the consequence of living in a multi-racial society. Fuck civic nationalism, it's a sham. The only way forward for the white race is the systematic annihilation of every non-white person on the planet.

Get them, before they get you.

wtf is that true?

Singapore is ran like a corporation, it's basically an autocratic dictatorship. You fags didn't know this?

Technocratic*

The country is heralded for it's extreme meritocracy, but the racial element of that nation looks like it caught up to that

it's a dangerous game they're playing

The more interesting requirement of being president in singapore is that you have to be a CEO.

No, you're lucky I can find Sweden on a map. Why the fuck would I pay attention to a city-state?

you don't need to, fuck off caring about other countries you don't know anything about

Singapore works though.

There are 2 criteria. You just have to fulfill either one.
>serve in top govt post, Halimah was the speaker of parliament, for 3 years+
>be the CEO of a company that has est worth over $500m

That is more interesting

But I care about you, Dutchbro.

>5 election cycles
that's a helluva long time.

Your point is valid, in the sense that having reserved elections for offices is problematic.

But please keep in mind that the idea of SG's president is different from those of most countries. The basic idea is that the president here is a figurehead. This was further concrete-ised recently, by the amendment that further limited the president's role in the management of reserves.

how are malayfags in your country?

I've had terrible experience with them in KL

Exactly, i personally find it pretty reasonable. The fuss from some people is not the reserved action in itself, but how there criteria was so stringent that the people didn't even have to chance to vote at all.

>basically this "election" has taken away even the illusion of choice.(cause she would've been elected anyway)

Kek she's retarded

There actually quite tolerable, not too much of a nuisance. But a lot of negative stereotypes remains, like how most are lowly educated and lazy.

People doesn't seem to mind that much cause most SGreans are politically apathetic, and they make up a small minority(13.4%).

Every racial group must have a franchise in politics, quotas are a necessity for harmony.

pls don't, the EU has a 103 billion debt to us so if we leave it won't have any economic effecht

>Euro countries governed by arabs every 5 years
>america governed by niggers
>australia governed by fucking abos

I'd say you drew the short straw m80

don't worry, some tribes make it possible for us to be aboriginal through ritual dancing

if that doesn't work, our best bet is to find an octoroon (1/8th abo) or even hexadecaroon since you can legally identify as an abo with any 1 descendant.