BASED TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/908343396930080769
cis.org/Cadman/Mexico-Encourages-Illegal-Immigration-Africans-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isnt that just amnesty?

No because amnesty is welfare.

This is unchristian.

They're going to have to apply for green cards just like any working visa.

That's amnesty.

Amnesty is a pardon for committing an illegal action.

Path to citizenship is path to working for Glorious God Emperor.

Hail Kaiser.

*hands over symbolic check*

*¨tips symbolic fedora*

Eh, I really cba, I've lost friends and family, been called racist, sexist and homophobic for my supporting of Trump, if he's not gonna kick out every Mexican what hope do we have of cleansing Europe of Muslim filth... fuck it, its over

I hope trump has something up his sleeve.

samefag

No, because knowing trump they're going to be put in a higher paying tax bracket, the excess of the normal taxes they pay probably will help fund the wall.

So yeah making dreamers pay for the wall

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

This is what matters.
Pic related

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD

forgot to change your flag faggot

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF AMNESTY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

[abbreviation] [first person singular pronoun] [verb] [person] [time][exlemation point!]

Except it isn't. Legal citizenship could be referring to actual American citizens, and not illegal aliens.

Yeah this sad pasta is in every thread today.

Akmed from Hamburg forgot to put up the republican flag this time though.

The absolute fucking state of this board today with all the faggots, shills, and slide threads. Degenerates everywhere.

Sick 800K beaners get to stay and vote for dems as will their children and all the fellow beaners they bring in. Fuck i hate spics

ANOTHER AMNESTY DEFENDER
BACK TO T_D

You can also treat it like a tax, and charge to move your case forward. Then add a clause that kicks you off if you commit a crime (crimes would also make you ineligible to start)

Tbh this whole problem could be solved just by having citizenship for joining the military and serving a certain number of years. Anyone willing to lay their life down for the country should also be a citizen for it. If you die while serving, then your kids become eligible, etc.

We already have a program that allows expedited citizenship for military service and theyre shutting it down

lol fuck off faggot

Do you get it yet? Electing Trump was always just the first step, but he can't do anything by himself with Congress and judges opposing him, you also need to elect nationalists to Congress and throw out all the Democrats and neocons if you want to make America great again. Now you know what you must do in the 2018 midterms: vote nationalists into Congress!

>Could be

Legal citizenship over time = amnesty

At this point, the wall will be nothing but a further financial burden on the American taxpayer. It's like putting a band-aid on a festering wound. It looks good from the outside but ultimately accomplishes nothing.

All of these spics need to go. Every single last one of them. I don't care if they've been in this country their entire lives. It doesn't matter. Just because you've shoplifted for the past 25 years and haven't been caught, doesn't mean you should be given a free pass from prosecution. If they're such fantastic people like Trump and everyone else on the left proclaims them to be, then let them go be assets to their own countries. They're not entitled to live here. Their dream is everyone else's nightmare.

Sup Forums amazes me sometimes. The man specifically said during his campaign that he's going to double down on illegal immigration and make becoming legal easier.

This

>Don never said that they have to go back

The thing is he contradicts himself all the time precisely so that he can give himself excuses not to fulfill his promises.

this is still amnesty just the kike version

Too bad your god emperor doesnt agree with you :^)

It's not amnesty.
You can just stay and become legal, with no charges field or loss of income.

That's literally just fucking amnesty.
Fuck Trump. One term president.

Just fucking tax the remittances already. Mexico would stop funding emigration centers overnight if they thought their #1 biggest by far foreign income would be shut off.

Fuck fucking fuck it hurts no god why

Honestly I don't know who's shilling who

How could anyone possibly defend this. What has become of Sup Forums

>legal citizenship over a period of time

>will not discuss amnesty
>because amnesty is already set in stone
>but we won't call it amnesty
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/908343396930080769

Shills BTFO. NO CITIZENSHIP.

found the shariablue shill

The people yelling "SHILLS!" are Russians who don't want to lose their propaganda grip on you

The rest of the people here are Stormfronters and people who just haven't stopped visiting Sup Forums/pol since it became mostly Russians and Stormfronters.

Bannon 2020. Make America first.

Legal citizenship. Fucking even worse.

>no amnesty
>get issued EADs
>free from deportation
>ssn
Whats the difference? No voting rights and restricted welfare/benefits?

>gradual amnesty isn't amnesty
Lmao Mohammed pls

>it's not amnesty goys it's legal citizenship

>this is your brain on being a boomer
All Russian shills gave up on Amnesty Don back when he fucking bombed our allies in Syria for 3 seconds of rising ratings.

>betrays voters
>realises literally no one supports him anymore
>'I-It's not amnesty goys, it's l-legal citizenship'
looks like he's trying to retain his sub par IQ blind following conservatards

>Spics can stay
>We get wall eventually (hopefully)
or
>Make spics leave
>Democrats say No
>Spics remain
>No wall
Revolution when

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH...
Get fucked Drumpff bois!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>not *tips symbolic sombrero*

So it's a Civic Nationalist cuck-out.
Just enough to keep Trump in for 2020 but also enough to make sure that no right-winger ever gets voted in again after 2024

Amnesty is granting citizenship
Path to citizenship means EARNING citizenship.

I do feel it's somewhat unreasonable to send people that don't speak Spanish to Mexico if they have no history in that country. While Sup Forums may not like it, these people were educated on the American dime and if they have a chance to pay that back via tax dollars and productivity, it's a solid opportunity.

The one major negative attribute is that these protospics will probably vote democrat.

But
we
don't
want
them
in
our
country
that's
the
bottom
line.

shh or I'll take your plow
> and I know where you've hidden your grain

there's no guarantee the investment will have a worthy return. Rake yourself.

Nope you can impose penalties and disadvantages etc giving them a path but not giving them an advantage

And what do you think will happen to these people? Because my guess is cartel recruitment of people with intimate knowledge of the US and political radicalization of tons of youth in a nation that borders us. You'd see La Raza gain huge numbers on both sides of the border.

You know how we can solve that issue?
By keeping them fucking out. If they want to start a war on the border, fine by me, but keep it and them the fuck out of the US.

Now that DACA is rule of law and they're getting granted extended amnesty, La Raza will already be emboldened. First it's DACA, then DAPA, then white flight, the white boomers die off, and boom, no more white people, no more America.

>legal citizenship over time
>not amnesty

>The one major negative attribute is that these protospics will probably vote democrat.

You treat it as if that's even remotely acceptable. You cannot be a democracy if everyone votes along ethnic lines.

this. mexico gives out brouchers how to sneak over border. hell, they even encourage african migrants to the states
cis.org/Cadman/Mexico-Encourages-Illegal-Immigration-Africans-US

drumpfkins btfo

Mexico-U.S. war when?

well, if the path to citizenship is difficult enough for like 95% to fail it, that would allow him to deport 95% of them, and if any libshit whines an easy defense is that they had an opportunity, they didn't try hard enough and they only have themselves to blame.

That's only true IF such a thing manages to be upheld. The problem is that every "compromise" is a victory for leftists. After this La Raza will be emboldened and sending lawyers and bribemen all over the country, everywhere from the white house to get a real amnesty for all illegal spics, to local immigration offices to bribe the managers into lowering standards. If the managers aren't already spics themselves.

>Amnesty is granting citizenship
>Path to citizenship means EARNING citizenship.
Tell that to Reagan in 1986. He granted amnesty, but it was really just permanent residence status, which is just one step away from citizenship.