Is he gay?

Is he gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/veirsi.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wasnt' he in Tokimune's backstory?

What's up with all the "is he gay" threads today? And who's actually gay?

yes

Maybe.

>And who's actually gay?

Mikage, which is why he hates Koharun in all her perfection

Possibly, he just likes his pet Tokimune a little too much

Speedster isn't gay, he's Mitsumunesexual
Repeat the question

The real question is whatever he molested Mitsumune at some point.

>No, you don't need your hand to fap, I can do that for you.

He is 100% heterosexual.

He probably tried to keep Mitsu pure.

There's nothing gay about being emotionally dependant on your best buddy.

>Mitsumune
>Mitsumune
>Mitsu

Who?

I'm pretty sure he's stabbed Tokimune far more than he has Masaki, if you know what I mean

Pay attention

No, just alpha and used to having to protect/ make decisions for his beta

I feel like this is going to be a plothole. Speedo just tried to run away from Tokimune with everyone else, now he's suddenly yandere.

>DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH GIRLS!
He's always been pretty fucked honestly

Sea lion expert.

>those shoes

You don't like his girl boots?

Yeah I thought so. Seemed jealous like he wants Mc dick

Maybe. At this point it seems like he could just be a possessive control freak.

Because he wasn't relevant. Mitsu's flashback covered specific points in his life that Hayato wasn't present for.

MISAKI KNOWS ABOUT THE BUS

Where the fuck was the bus driver when all this shit was happening anyway? Didn't he say he was going to keep them under control? What is the point of his character?

>Yottsun, Jack and Judgeness are probably inside that bus and they're playing card games to waste time while waiting for everyone else to arrive

>Jack and Judgeness have the privilege of hear Yottsun's new singles and private concerts.

>Judgeness gives his spare clothes to Yottsun and Jack and they chuuni it up

You are.

>They come back in the last episode, all decked out in full chuuni regalia, and save everyone from the monsters by making the monsters cringe to death.

That's actually pretty hot.

Please do not sexualize Tokimune

>Jack shares his tales from elementary as Yottsun and Judgeness are falling asleep and they are hugging eachother to share warmth in the cold, dark bus (there are no blankets in the bus, sadly, and jackets can only warm you so much..).
>The bus curtains are pulled down, and there is only a single, weak gas lamp lighting up the place
>eventually Jack also falls asleep in a very cute manner, and he's caught by Judgeness, who briefly woke up, and he's giggling because of how ridiculous Jack looks

Mitsumune tried to cure him

>Jack tells them how he owned punks in juvi and various schools
>literally the best hangout ever

I jelly.

You have to have done something really fucking stupid to make people actively root for Mitsumune. Well done, Speedo.

He was asking for it.

OP doesn't have the show name in the subject. Leave this shit thread and migrate here.

B-but the cute JackYottsunJudgeness story?

I wanted Mitsumune to fucking kill this bitch this episode.

There's no point in having two active threads.

This.

Searching in the catalog will still show you this thread, because there's a "Mayoiga" in the filename.

It's a dumb excuse to make a new thread just because it doesn't have a name in the subject.

its okay to be gay
lets rejoice with the boys in the gay way.

yes, most anime males today are gays.

Tomboy pls go away

I hope this become real.

He doesn't even know Mitsumune is Mitsumune.

Aren't you?

Oh man, Speedo is going to go insane if he ever discovers how out of the loop he is.

He's gonna trigger Mitsumune to go full psycho by calling him Tokimune, calling it now.

Would be hilarious, i can see it

Cut the guy some slack, he can't even afford eggs and his daughteru is dead.

>The real question is whatever he molested Mitsumune at some point.
>not reading the manga

Hot

Holy shit

Honestly, the Mitsumune-Tokimune twist was very well handled.

>hurr durr I used my real name as my handle
They played us like a damn fiddle.

>He doesn't even know Mitsumune is Mitsumune
Isn't the interpretation of Speedo questioning why he would use his real name online still on the table? Like he was asking because using your real name online isn't a safe/good thing?

I don't understand how it can be seen that Speedo thinks he's really Tokimune.

Mitsumune was Mitsumune all along, Speedo even calls him Mitsumune, so he knows he's not Tokimune.

>Isn't the interpretation of Speedo questioning why he would use his real name online still on the table?
That's what we thought he meant, before knowing Mitsumune's backstory.

>Mitsumune was Mitsumune all along, Speedo even calls him Mitsumune, so he knows he's not Tokimune.
Everyone calls each other by their handles, though.

He phrases it "What's with that "Mitsumune" name" As if Mitsumune is unfamiliar and random. Otherewise he'd just ask why he's using his name. Mitsumune has been going by Tokimune at school since he started elementary, and he met Speedo in like fourth grade. He wouldn't know the truth unless Mitsumune told him.

>Nononono was a prequel to Mayoiga all along
>Okamoto Lynn and Mari Okada doing a collaboration
Maimai getting raped, killed, or both confirmed.

;_;

He calls him Tokimune in the manga.

Yeah, he would call him Tokimune before the trip, and Mitsumune after starting the trip.

Only Mitsumune is the one that keeps slipping Speedstar's name when he calls him.

Why can't he be a chill faggot like Pink Goddess?

>they smell like egg whites

What does slut-chan mean by this?

Pink Goddess beta bitch hasn't been stolen by a Succubus yet.

So why did "Mitsumune" keep his story from Speedoh?

my.mixtape.moe/veirsi.mp4
Remove witches.

>Not posting the translated chapter

That one time Speedo protected Mitsumune was actually the first time they ever interacted, hence Mitsumune's hesitations in pic related. Speedo forced a friendship and "protection" dynamic Mitsumune never had the possibilty of turning down.

The homolust is real.

Can a drawfag draw Masaki in a cute witch costume?

Where can I read this ? "Mayoiga manga" gives out no result and neither do tinyeye

Speedo did nothing wrong, everybody wants to be noticed by the person they love

What if Speedstar only knew the real Tokimune and thought he had just changed to become a beta out of nowhere or something?

What if he's realized the truth and is just pretending, like mamamune?

>What if he's realized the truth and is just pretending, like mamamune?
If this is true she's a new level of bitch.

Kek.

Why did he take so many pills? He can't get it up?

He wanted to last longer.

>[Radiohead playing in the background]

>I'll protect you
Hayato is Tokimune. He survived and got whisk away by Child Protective Services. Dyed his hair and is wearing purple contacts.

Screencap this shit. Plot tweest for episode nine. He is in a birdcage because he is uncomfortable in his new body.

What a twist

>next episode
>"Hayato, I have something to tell you. My name isn't really Tokimune, Mitsumune is my real name. When I was little I-
>"I know, Mitsumune-kun"
>"But how?"
>"Because I am Tokimune"
>end of episode

>be best friends for years
>never tell him that he's secretly his twin brother
For what purpose?

okada
k
a
d
a

It's not appropriate to fuck your twin brother.

There'll be a lengthy flashback from Tokihayato's perspective explaining just that.

RIP Mitsu's ass.