How do you major companies to respond to you?

I'm so sick of all the wiggers at the vendors I frequent. Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.

As the customer service representative was finishing my sandwich, I had the urge to use the men's room, I excused myself and took care of business.

When I returned the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete. I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left. I didn't even feel comfortable reading one of their complementary newspapers.

It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy. I didn't have a good experience and was hoping to get in touch with someone at Subways corporate office. Who do you think I should direct my question to?

fuck off with your blog leddit nigger

You are autistic. Seek help.

You forgot to tip him, asshole.

>tuna salad ... with ... and Italian dressing

You've notified the right people OP. We'll look into this and discipline the employee involved as soon as possible. Have a good day.

Hello this is Jacques Emanuel, I'm a customer service rep for Subway, if you'd like to give us the location of the Subway and the employees name we can take appropriate actions. Thank you for being so concerned about our service, I hope that it won't impact tour future business with us. If you want there is even a coupon for $10 off at your next purchase if you head over to Subway.com to file a complaint.

At your service,
Jacques Emanuel.

you are clearly not tipping anywhere near enough.

you need to start asap or you will keep eating other mens pee/poo/cum/boogers/ random chemicals/detergents and worse

wait what, you need to tip at fastfood joints too in burgerland? I really don't get why burgers pay their staff properly instead of relying on some imaginary social contract

At subway, tips are collected following the cash transaction.

I typically tip between 78-91 cents depending on the speed of the customer service representatives.

>tipping at a funeral

That seems grim.

On behalf of all people in the service industry, I sure hope you fucked yourself while you were in the bathroom wasting that employees time.

I've worked service for fucking six years and thank my lucky stars that I'm 99% done with my engineering degree and already have a job lined up so that I won't have to interface with entitled little fucktwats like you on a daily basis. You fuckers have given me a complex. Fuck.

I cannot count on fifty people's fucking hands the number of times some asshole has come in and treated myself and other employees as if we are subfuckinghuman. If you want to be pissy about someone not sucking your dick for coming in with a few fucking dollars, be right on your way asshole. There are plenty of other fucking people who are willing to spend money there. You fuckers are the real reason that western society is almost at its fucking knees, you scummy sacks of shit.

user is a beta cuck

Your an idiot. Pay for your shit; then shit.

You're supposed to tip at Subway?
Does this apply to other fast food take out places?
Is it just an American thing?

American here and have never heard of tipping a subway employee

>You're supposed to tip at Subway?

Nope. Hopefully this shit doesn't catch on either. I'm already done with restaurants and waitress tipping bullshit.

If you were 99% complete with your engineering degree you wouldn't come on Sup Forums to whine how bad some customer made you feel. Now get back there and get my fucking fries, nigger!

>How do you major companies to respond to you?
How do you major a company? Am I this bad at english? What does this title mean?

You're just a weird dude.

$6.84 wtf? Are you a time travelor?

>Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.
>I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.
some odd marketing right here desu

Did OP even wash his hands?

Clearly satisfaction must be had. Use this pic as inspiration.