Why do you bother fighting? You know you cannot win this. Trump was legit your best attempt....lol

Why do you bother fighting? You know you cannot win this. Trump was legit your best attempt....lol.

So, if you really are IQ 130+ then for sure there is a place for you as a functionary of the globalist system of decently high rank.

You already know the public is a herd of dumb degenerate animals, and will never thank you for being their vanguard and ~saving them~. Instead take advantage of them as much as possible, take your fill, be on the winning side. Better than wasting your life on ~the fight~ and getting nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go fuck yourself, trash

Nice try, Demiurge

Hail Satan!

Because a world full of shitskins and niggers ain't worth living in, no matter at what position you are.

>give up
Ha ha. No
Thanks for entertaining me

Your a sellout. A god damn sellout.
Search for "The sellout they live" on youtube. Thats you OP. Im never selling out!

>Betraying your heritage and history for power
Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you have to be a sociopath

Fuck off fag.
We fight you couse its fun,winning is just bonus.
Also kys

>if you really are IQ 130+

Yes

>You already know the public is a herd of dumb degenerate animals, and will never thank you for being their vanguard and ~saving them~.

Yes

>Instead take advantage of them as much as possible, take your fill, be on the winning side. Better than wasting your life on ~the fight~ and getting nowhere.

Yes. How do I join?

trump was legit our last chance to make change within the system. if trump fails then it's time for another approach. the elites know this and are likely planning for this inevitablity in order to misdirect our rage against a false or too broad a target

Why do you larp as the eye of sauron?

Everything must die.
I will not be a part of this shit world that is being created. I will be blackpilling people, pushing for someone who will give us the end that this world needs.

i dont think you understand nigger i dont give a fuck about anyone but myself and my family everyone else can die for all i care

Kek you make me laugh

>An-cap
>Doesn't give a fuck about anyone but self

Checks out

>typical ancap

>Yes. How do I join?
Easy mode would be finding a management role in the public sector. Take advantage of courses and seminars in such things as being a "thought leader" and make your ambition known.

Your opression just makes my penis harder.

I second this

>public sector

that seems like the most likely in route for people who aren't just born into it right? although, you could simply end up being stuck as a low level public servent if you tried this route, I think.

>Take advantage of courses and seminars in such things as being a "thought leader" and make your ambition known.

To me this sounds the more interesting way in, by doing this or gaining an "audiance" or "political influance" however, this is easier siad than done.

Thanks for the info though.

agreed.

I want to join also. I know that there is no fighting the hordes of unwashed shitskins masses.

Why not control them and live like a king until the end of my earth sentence?

because its boring i rather fight the niggers myself

Sure but you are all genius level IQ, so there should be no prospect of getting dead ended in public sector employment of all places.

If you are in the UK for example Common Purpose (commonpurpose.org/) is the sifting mechanism by which useful individuals are identified and recruited.

For more of a challenge run for local or national government. If you do end up being elected you will sure be on the radar.

>if you are smart for some reason they will just include you in their plans or something ?????
you might be retarded user

Trump our last chance?

Everytime a reactionary movement is crushed, a more radical version of it comes into being.

Your just digging a deeper hole for yourselves.

Please let Kafka know.

>you are all genius level IQ

Doesn't take a genius to know that it's hardly a step UP to take a sinecure in the belly of the beast. I'd rather be beaten to death with a bike lock than be the undersecretary general to the president of the ministry of racemixing

Well there's always other routes like training in the field of Climate Science and generating bogus data for system. You might even get to dive and see some nice coral reef if you are the outdoorsy type.

If the masses being dumb degenerate animals is your problem, why would you make them browner...

this.

If the masses being dumb degenerate animals was your problem why would you make them browner...

duh cause they dont plan on keeping most of us around anyway. i wouldnt care if tons of flies were breeding outside my house; assuming I was going to get rid of them all anyway.

>reigning in Hell is a fine idea!
>let the demiurge take good care of you!

>give up
But you donĀ“t understand Lucifer Sir. We are fallen Angels just like you, we have no hope for a happy life, we are hollow and empty inside, we are broken creatures. We fill the void with this >fight< just like your soldiers fill their viod with your dark agenda. The only difference is that we work for a future that might enable some of our children to actually life a happy, decent, free life one day. Thank you for your understanding and happy scheming. See you on the battle field.

It's fun fighting you and I can't stand watching my pure, nordic country go to waste for some sandpeople.

I don't even know what i would've been doing right now if i wouldn't have to fight against the globalist scum, i would most likely be depressed because I don't have anything meaningful to spend my time on.

but user i have a comfy 1 percent income job and i would never be a commie jew

>Why do you bother fighting? You know you cannot win this.
Of course we'll win, we're already winning.

good look with that when the Lamb of God arrives

>no wall
>DACA backpedal
>lowest approval ratings ever
>no cut to legal immigration
>constant vacationing
>as elegant as a drunk baboon on Twitter
I can't imagine how tired you must be of winning

So basically be a jew

I have IQ135 but I also have heart and soul that compel me to fight evil till the last breath.

Wall is coming, funding is happening. You shills are desperately trying to frame the conversation about DACA as a backpedal and you're wrong and you know you are wrong. The polls are D+12 and largely taken in dem cities and you know it. Illegal immigration is way down, and yes, legal immigration is about the same - that's what we wanted, genius. He's never on vacation, ever, man works 7 days a week, 18+ hours a day; smoke moar crack, nigger. If I wanted elegance I would voted for a chandelier, I wanted a leader so I voted for a builder with a track record of success and a pro-America attitude.

For a more comprehensive list of accomplishments:
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/

To highlight: got us out of globalist shit storm (TPP and Paris Accord), immediately began rolling back Obama-era regulations in favor of pro-worker/pro-employer environment; added 1.1+ million jobs already, market loves his direction and consistently trading at historic highs, got China & Russia to agree to back off if NK is aggressor, cease fire holding in Syria, expert handling of both Harvey and Irma, NATO is ponying up cash and put on notice, NAFTA being redone or will be thrown out, Gorsuch on SC and multiple conservative appointments being made at lower levels every week. That's off the top of my head, and yes that is winning. Keep in mind, requires a pro-American point of view. If you're a globalist / leftist, this looks like losing to you. Good.

Hey Larp. Can you tell your prof you failed today ?

Thanks