Everyone Trump is doing the right thing letting the dreamers stay

Listen people Trump is doing the right thing, he needs the Hispanic vote to win again in 2020. Let the damn kids stay.

I love this board but some of y'all just have to except that this isn't an ALL White country any more.

Pic related, I love my country and support the president on his plan to let the dreamers stay, let them become contributing citizens

They won't vote for him you stupid nigger.
Trump can fuck off and die. I hope someone finally gets him.

t. r/the_donald

This. Stormfags don't understand that Trump is playing 4D chess

What good is the Hispanic vote if he loses the white vote? The damage to his base cannot be repaired. Even if he comes out tomorrow, says he is sorry and there will be no amnesty ever, his base has already been stabbed in the back. Expect a lot of Congress to be primaried in 2018 and for there to be a lot of hand sitting followed by Trump being primaries in 2020 by someone like Tancredo.
Republicans were on the cusp of having a supermajority in Congress in 2018 but Trump once again betraying his base will send them back to the woods for at least a generation. Without this core of voters, the right is finished and the damage can't be quickly repaired. The trust is completely gone now.

>ALL White country any more.
It will be.
A white minority country is where whites are slaves and second class citizens, a country running on communism and state fascism. Brown people look at whites as resources with huge payout when exploited.
that has to be prevented, and the only way to prevent white slavery or white genocide, even communism in this country by increasing (not decreasing) the white population percentage.
White people abolishged slavery, black/brown majority would never abolish it and make whites as their slaves forever. It is their nature that they are on average more evil and less empathetic. There are biological differences that directly result in societal differences.

African arabs have been abducting white slaves from Europe for thousands of years.

Hillary tried pandering to an amalgamation of minorities and what did it get her? A walk in the woods. Trying to woo minorities groups just turns the majority against you.

and he'll be playing 4d chess until america is 10% white
BASED ILLEGAL SPICS

Sage

Fuck off shareblue shills

If you think any minority is going to vote Republican ever you are a fucking shill

Hispanics will never vote Republican. Reagan thought the same thing. Califronia now is fully in Democratic hands.

Trump cucked out.

He's not letting them stay, no deal on DACA, shill.

>He needs the Hispanic vote to win again in 2020

I know this is a bait thread but it still pisses me off because I know there are still retards out there that genuinely believe it.

>It's okay for us to be replaced by mexicans if they vote for the guy we like!

Trump needs to squash voter fraud and the white vote to win, we have to make the white radically right to force Trump into a conundrum making him bend the knee to the people, If he gets dealey plaza'd whatever I support them trying that shit

lol you fucking idiot

regardless of white or not, you dont reward people who disregard the law

you are no longer a country of laws

you have no moral compass to guide you without laws

I dont care what happens to america actually, a very shit country, buts its common sense

I am a legal immigrant dreamers are illegal. So one law for me and another for them. where have I herd that before

Jim crow ring a bell

This.

8621351872389D UNDERWATER CHESS LEL PRAISE KEK MAGA

DACA is a scam against the American people. Kill yourself