Serious questions for religious idiots

Do you have any absolute proof that God is real? At this point you'r just a pathetic shitposter who doesn't even realize this. Your only argument is ''haha edgy abeist millenial''. How is a centuries' old book going to prove God existence, a centuries' old book written by semites because they were psychopaths, thinking god spoke to them. If you try to use ''fucking kike shill, christianity is a western religion therefore christianity is real and you should follow it'', then unironically end yourself, mr jewman,

Why do you believe that christianity gives you free will when it's the opposite because stuff that sky daddy doesn't want you to do will lead you in hell. Failed bait and hypocrisy/10.

Do you believe in a flat earth? If so, go back to school in which you decided to fidget around and not pay attention.

Its not my business to fill the void in your heart user. There is 9001 different religions if you are too stunted to find one and just like the emptiness in your soul who am I to judge.

The White god is a lie.

Hail Odin! Hail Victory!

You haven't reached the end yet. The final blackpill is God.

Religion is about faith dipshit not a bunch of facts, not sure why you retards can't comprehend this, if they had a bunch of proof that jesus preformed miracles it wouldn't be religion just facts, it's literally the opposite of what religion is supposed to be it may be a centuries old book but it's teachings are still relevant today

I am no joke in the second to last one. I'm on my way to become the last one. Help.

fuck your lord
fuck jesus and fuck your god too
enjoy sucking imaginary cock.

Join us brother.

Embrace Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, user.

Forgive him, O Lord, for knows not what he says.

>Prime-driver

The Gods of my ancestors were called voice Gods. We believe they speak to us through what modern people call the inner conscience.
So I can't prove to you that I have an inner conscience anymore than I can prove to you exactly what I drempt about last night.
Hail Odin! Hail Victory!

>so chad that you HANG men and steal their semen so you can transform it into your own and make more babies

The apostles of Christ maintained the same story under the constant threat of death, actual beatings, torture, and imprisonment for forty plus years until their deaths.
Forty years of keeping the exact same story that Jesus lived, performed miracles, died, and resurrected.
These were simple people of simple means in a time when being a Christian was almost a death sentence.
When the Watergate scandal hit, some of the most powerful people in the nation at the time cracked and had their stories unravel after three fucking weeks of mere questioning.

Maintaining the strong Swedish tradition of sucking off men

1. its multiple gods

2. our gods are in all aspects of life. Do you not love, feel anger, think?

It's more about faith than proof, heretic!

My god, the swedes are gayer than the spartans.

(((David F. Greenberg)))

how does feel knowing that you stole jewish mythology?
Deus Vult fag, now go kill some baltic pagans in your crusade

This just shows how deluded they were, not if they were right or wrong

You faggots do realize this was made by some revisionist christcuck faggot right? Instead of posting random shit trying to insult your opponents do your fucking research first, fuck sakes

Christianity as a whole misses every single earmark of what constitutes the foundings of a major religion.
Jesus was a public figure whose story should have ended the day he died but it didn't.
It thrived in an area where it was a immense logistical improbability to.
It beat overwhelming odds during the crusades.
It shares one of the most basic concepts that should be a no-brainer to most, love.
I get it user. I really do. I was an atheist for nearly two decades and if you told me even up to a year ago that I'd be becoming a catcheumen to an orthodox church I'd never would have believed it.
I won't try to convince you to go to church and accept Jesus user, that's not love, that's coercion.
I can only tell you that Jesus Christ loves you and it's up to you to decide if you want to accept that love.
God bless.

You're attacking the version of religion a 13 year old would attack. If you want to ridicule something, you're obliged to at least make the opposite side's point as well as you can. Otherwise you're not looking for truth, you're just trying to laugh at people.

I would really recommend Jordan Peterson's podcasts. Whether or not God exists is literally the least important thing about religion and he explains it really well.

stop tipping your fedora here and GTFO KIKE

>GTFO KIKE
>worships a kike that was nailed to a stick
Max kek

Don't confuse delusion with faith.
Imagine being tortured daily and being forced to admit the sky was red. Has always been red, and if you say it's blue we're going to keep torturing you.
How long would you last?

haha show them the true wrath of a gentleman!!

ISIS is willing to blow themselves up for their own sandnigger religion, but that doesn't make Islam true.

But it makes Islam very powerfull!

>Let me just put this goalpost over here for now
I was explaining how when Jesus lived his followers stayed true to what they saw no matter what anyone else said or did.

You don't get religion op. It doesn't matter if he exists. Religion is just a set of rules to order your life and help you live it. Sort of mental welfare. Some people really need direction, so they turn to religion.

First of all there is no clear historicity established about the kind of torture that was going on. Second, believing the sky is blue isnt the same as believing in eternal salvation.

To expound further on this, why wouldn't they just lie?
Why put yourself through that?
Why not just deny Christ and be done with it?
What did his followers experience that had such an unbelievablely profound impact on them to not once falter?
I believe they saw actual miracles performed by a living and loving God.