Is there another anime, or even another piece of visual media, with a better soundtrack than FLCL?

Is there another anime, or even another piece of visual media, with a better soundtrack than FLCL?

Jesus christ the pillows knocked it out of the fucking park

I'm hyped for season 2

OST/music thread

youtube.com/watch?v=f92VWkYl8CI

youtube.com/watch?v=OsoGxcuSQC4

youtube.com/watch?v=fygutp-zA4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzNvQDgFuHw
youtube.com/watch?v=Be0HqIhC48c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no not really

GITS SAC

Depends on your tastes in music.
I still think bebop's soundtrack holds up very well in its music.
Come to think of it, Abenobashi, Ping Pong and Marimite had really baller soundtracks all around.
You could argue that coming of age stories tend to have pretty great soundtracks. Or maybe I've just watched far too many of them.

If I remember correctly, the pillows only made 2 songs specifically for FLCL, rest of them were stuff they had already released.

I still hold Bebop, SC and SEL as my top in what refers to music, because the music not only is good, but it also adds to the mood or the characters in general

Gatchaman Crowds OST was pretty dank
youtube.com/watch?v=PzNvQDgFuHw

Sure there are, but finding something that integrated the music so directly into the flow of the visuals over its entire run is harder.

Shinsekai Yori soundtrack was perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=Be0HqIhC48c

>people think The Pillows will be used in FLCL 2
Yeah guys, have fun with the same songs, or the worst of their discography.

what are you talking about? adult swim said they were in talks to work with the pillows and have them make new songs for s2

>visual medium
Do I get to gush about film scores
Because of so Barry Lyndon, The Godfather, Taxi Driver, Once Upon a Time in the West, or 2001

[Citation needed]

go check adult swim's twitter

[citation needed]

Boku no Pico OST

madoka

The pillows are great but I'm pretty worried that the new season is gonna be massively disappointing.

holly fuck, i'm finding out about a new season of FLCL just now, shit, its like finding out that cowboy bebop will get new episodes and spike is alive.

Mushishi

Zankyou no terror was pretty good