danbooru.donmai.us/pools/10832
imgur.com/a/wC4TK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sandman did nothing wrong

no nipple

Why is Mista's stomach nonexistent?

Why was Buccelatti's gang so good?

I hate Fugo's clothes

I'm up to date on the mango, but should I keep up with the weekly episodes of DiU is Unbreakable, or should I wait for the currently announced episodes to end?

rotten swiss cheese meme man

You wish to bait me?! DIO?!

Keep up weekly, watch with friends too. It's fun, my sister's been loving part 4 a lot even though she didn't want to watch parts 1-3 because of how over-manly they were.
>Tamami is her favorite minor character so far, she has a crush on Josuke, thinks Okuyasu is adorable and finds Koichi to be cool as fuck.
Also she's really excited to see Yukako since she thought Jojo was male-characters only.

BOI HE BOUTTA DO ETT

Show her Stone Ocean

There should be a stand that is based on the movie The Thing

One person of the game is replaced by the stand and one by one, each team member is getting taken away and at the end, there is only the stand and the main character

kinda reminds me of an episode of X-Files

Unf

I have ASB at home, I'm planning on playing it with her on friday before we see the Yukako episode so she can see how cool the characters in the later parts are.
Shit quality, but fuck Koichi looks kind of cute in here

Those times

After Damo dies i hope to see more of the rock men culture and the threat they pose on humanity as a whole, so far eveything has been too focused on getting rid of Josuke, with Damo gone i hope we can see the rise of a new threat.

You are right, he did absolutely nothing at all.

I thought Japan in general wasn't big on Foo Fighters. There's no plankton merch at all for the most part.

Me on the right

Me on the bottom

He taught Johnny a valuable lesson

Me on the top

strawpoll.me/10211889

The power of not having nipples?

God, that animation was terrible.

I don't think Jousuke's hair is right

>This dont time move

that's bullshit, there's no way you can not like Foo Fighters, Hermes maybe, Annasui, probably, but hating foo fighters confirms your taste and opinions are shit. No dicussion

Keep up with the weekly episodes. David Productions has been adding some extra scenes that are great. Also you'll miss out on the funposting with Yukako and Shigechi.

you're lucky he isnt here right now

>Kira has two thumbs

Stand Name: Baldy

Power: The ability to recede someone's hairline by 20 years.

Anyone got the pancake pic?

>I'm Koichi?

>this is what yukako gets off to

i think he means gappy

It's impossible to really hate Hermes, you can be easily annoyed with how she was a bit underused and disappears from the story for a while but there's not much about her character that's easy to hate per say.

>Japan
>creating a good thing but having shit opinions about it
This is nothing new

Friendly reminder that if you think FF is best girl you should remember that she's literally all plankton and plankton don't have gender. So your opinion is automatically wrong. Plus Hermes is best grill

So that's where this face comes from

which is why she is best plankton.

yeah

>Vegeta hairline
Koichi really is a walking DBZ reference, isn't he?

Where the fuck did all the Gappy votes suddenly come from?

But I like all three of the main girls

*tips shitty hair*

Goddamn I love Norisuke and his family
I don't want him to die

they're media is wasted and under appreciated their

You can if you're a pleb who ranks female characters on how much you want to fuck them

>Jotaro so low
I know he's not a very talkative guy, but I really liked him. He had a really calm persona that you don't find in the other JoJos. Him taking down D'arby, making Kira shit himself, punching Jolyne through a wall to escape White Snakes were all really badass. He's a really cool mentor figure, which was really the point of his character past part 3.

Hol Horse strikes aga

>iqdb
joatro is shit

His 'nice watch' scene cemented him as my favourite JoJo

Are you niggas watching YUROVISION?

Based david made that yukako scene so animeonlys would think that she's going to be josuke's waifu

FUCK YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HYPED I AM FOR YUKIKO.
I
FUCKING
LOVE
ROMANCE
SUBPLOTS

which is going to make the tears even better because she was clearly staring at Koichi

A-user? You alright?
What's goin

I want to hug Jolyne
I want to kiss Jolyne
I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!

one thing I loved in the D'Arby fight was him commenting that if he had known that his cards were so shitty he would have panicked without changing his tone at all

And I just wanna see more doujins out of it

I do too user.
>This will never be scanned/translated.

>I
>FUCKING
>LOVE
>ROMANCE
>SUBPLOTS
Me too user

Annasui leave

>Just noticed Echoes put something on Yukiko.
FUCK WHAT'S IT SAY.

To bad she isn't real :^)

I think it's because in a series that is defined by colourful characters and flamboyance, Jotaro is the least exuberant JoJo in the series, by quite some distance, in fact.

But he's honestly my personal favourite, including Part 3. People say he's boring and dull, but there is a lot more to his character than just brooding and punching the shit out of things. But to be fair, the reason for his personality isn't explained in the Part where he's the MC, so people just assume that he's a generic 80's badass character.

But even then, he rocks that archetype like a champ.

Daisuki
I love you

What does this sound like?

Like a woman screaming WANNABEEEEEEEE

Play eyes of heaven to get an idea

Hot Pants is the best girl though

Fuck I should've none.
I want Act 3 to dirty talk Yukiko while Koichi embarrassingly tries to get him to stop.

What did she mean by this?

youtu.be/pRpeUWTQVeU?t=27m39s

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/10832
>All these people wanting lewd doujins of girls in part 4
I just want more stuff like this, comfy stuff of the gang hanging out and getting up to shenanigans

Hipster faggots pretending Jojolion and Gappy are the best because it's the first part they've read while it's in publication.

LET'S FUCK DA HO
BIIIIIIIIITCH

Fuck misquoted.

Why is his hand through his gun?

She needed cayenne, but Spice Girl got Trish paprika, cumin, and turmeric.

Damn, Gappy knows what I'm talking about.

Don't worry, for every person here who doesn't like him, there's two who do in Japan. And for better or worse Japan's opinion has more value than the ones from the west.

Worst battle cry in the series?

imgur.com/a/wC4TK

Yeah but she's the best krill.

let's wait for Joshuu's

>Just the tip

forgot my fucking picture

why is Hol Horse's hand through emperor?

Because it's a St

I WILL marry Jolyne