Ignore anti-Trump shills!

Listen up you Shariablue cucks and CTR virgins, Trump knows what he's doing. If you weren't some sub-160 IQ retard you'd see it clear as day. Besides, he's right. Why would we want to throw away the BASED Dreamers with jobs and degrees? That would be suicide for us as a country to throw away the best ones. Would you arrest kids because their parents snuck them into Disneyland???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orYcAiFqknU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not your safe space faggot.

Dude,Trump could care less about DACA, hell, deporting would even be stupid, jailing would suit, but making all that noise about "dreamers" is like getting a coin, and he can trade that coin for poltiical favors. Oh what's that? I need votes to approve building the wall? Sure, how about you help me and you get to keep your dreamers working for the US?

>Would you arrest kids because their parents snuck them into Disneyland???
No, but I would throw them out of Disneyland.

trump knows exactly what hes doing!

i'm an evangelical pantshitter who invents imaginary stories about why the president is betraying me because i can't handle reality!

MAGA

>Trump could care less about DACA, hell, deporting would even be stupid
This. DACA isn't even relevant to MAGA. How does it MAGA to get rid of the Mexicans that are actually based? They called Trump a racist, and he's about to prove them all wrong -- and NOW is when they complain? They were never on the Trump train to being with then.

>kekistani flag
Another shill thread. 6/10. At least this one tried for *some* subtlety.

He's doing EXACTLY what he said he would last year. Look up his time magazine interview.

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bump let's drain the swamp!

Would you arrest kids because their parents snuck them into Disneyland???

And the parents.
No quarter for illegals.

convinced all these trumpfags are actually just antiwhite shills wanting us to be complacent in more fucking amnesty

Word for word what I came here to say.

"OH NO WHO WILL CLEAN ARE TOILETS!?"

>Based Mexicans

there's your problem hombre

America never needed low iq Catholics who pop out 4 kids like savages.

WOOOO MAGAAAAAAA LETS KEEP THE GOOD ONES!!!

You got your two-minute laugh on election night. Now we all have to deal with this for eternity:
youtu.be/orYcAiFqknU

Kill yourselves with butterknives and popcorn, Drumpftards.

Look at these based mexicans

You've lost your hold on them Russians lol, it's time to give up

>leaf flag
>thinks she's entitled to an opinion about American politics
Go make me a sammich bitch

I'm a democrat that doesn't like illegals. I think this is a decent deal. But it has to be REAL border security. Some sort of wall preferably. The DACA immigrants are decent contributors to society and it would be a political night-mere to get rid of them. Lets keep the ones we have now and focus on stopping more

bump come on pedes!