I'm planning on leaving, where's the best place to go?

Since Trump has dealt the final blow to America, I feel my best option now is to head back to mother Europa. When I'm finished with school, I'll have a bachelors in business and be a certified commercial airline pilot so I come with valuable life skills. The question is where to? Is there a European country that is neither cucked or poor?

Norway

Head to south America. Uruguay and Chile are pretty nice

norway. swedens cucked to shit, the entire goverment is run by left leaning idiots.

I said mother Europa, if I wanted to be around a bunch of brown people speaking Spanish I'd stay here in America.

Does Norway have a strong economy?

Wow you're worst than the war refugee.

Poland
look up Kult America on youtube

germany, france, italy, sweden or britain.
you twat...

>Germany
>France
>Sweden
>Not cucked

How so durka Pajeet? Unlike them, I have valuable lifeskills and will contribute to society.

Go to Australia instead, but if you really want Europe go Norway or Switzerland.

North Korea

apply yourself, man

But isn't Australia cucking itself?

Back to Mother Russia, anti-American Commie shill scum! Drink vodka for breakfast & shill for Putin!

seems to be pretty good and recovering after the the oil crash

As soon as you get there, you're going to find yourself back on this website wondering why your new home is so Jewed.

spotted the trumpcuck

The most based and freedom loving country in Europe is without a doubt the Czech Republic. Basically only country in the world besides the United States with acceptable gun laws.

I'm playing with the idea myself to move to the Czech Republic, since the United States is impossible to move to for an ordinary German citizen such as myself without a potential American wife, 500k in the bank account or a Masters Degree.

>Disagreeing with Trump allowing hordes of illegals to stay makes me a commie
/r/the_donald logic

Just keep your head up your ass, you'll be fine.

>live in America surrounded by spics
>wants to move to Muslim-infested Europe
There is nowhere left to run bro. And even if there were, wherever it was would be inevitably flooded with shitskins eventually

>Implying Eastern Europe is infested
There are places to run, you just have to find the right place.

I was looking at Poland, it is an option. They're based and Catholic.

I am also getting citizenship in an EU country I'll probably end up staying in Hungary because of their lack of niggers and muzzies. But I was going to do this before Trump destroyed America.

I'm eligible for Italian citizenship due to ancestry, but wouldn't want to stay there. They have an (((immigration))) problem and their economy isn't great.

Same for me actually my grandpa is still a citizen there so it will be pretty easy for me to get citizenship.

I hope you have polish blood because you'll get your ass beat. Also they're full

t. Polish blood

Yeah, like them, they also claims to be engineer and doctor.

Said will contribute to society, but when the problem come you're just runaway.

If I would have to move somewhere else it would be Norway, maybe Estonia.

Damn, everyone's rating Norway very highly.

Unlike them, I'm not lying.

I don't, but what would you know about Poland? Have you been there?

Well, Norway is my big brother and I almost speak their language already. They're like me but bigger and have oil.

I heard Sweden is a nice place for niggers

Are you a nigger?

I have friends in Poland, one a police officer. Very racist and religious.

But in all honesty while not very wealthy, it's a great country for white people. But you'd need to prepare to work your ass off it's fucking easy as shit over here in the states but in Poland there is no welfare or anything.

Considering moving there myself.