Just what is suppose to be happening in this scene?

Just what is suppose to be happening in this scene?

I really don't get it. Why do Christina's clothes change? Is she suppose to be younger at first and then reverts to her original pedo self? Was this just some weird animation error or what?

triggered

>flac
waste of harddrive space

>movie
get out.

>he doesn't delete it afterward especialy when it's some shitty anime not worth rewatching
what?

>being poor

>his mummy and daddy pay for his internet

It was clearly explained in the film.

>animerg

The entire point of the movie is that your identity is fundamentally a sum of the yous across all world lines, influenced by the sums of others, and so forth.

The moment Kurisu accepts her feelings for Okarin, saying she wanted someone to reach out to her, combined with the outpouring of sentiments from the fellow lab members a little earlier -- this arguably occurs on an infinite scale as per the aforementioned with slight fluctuations -- effected a divergence in the world line, Okabe sat down next to young Kurisu as per the sum of these sums, their influence changed the world.

Kurisu in turn influences the younger Okarin, it's not something so linear as 1 Kurisu kisses him, another doesn't, it's a quantum sum. And as was explained earlier in the movie
>firsts are very memorable being stored in the hippocampus
>to save Okarin she needed to implant a strong memory
>Okarin's first kiss wasn't romantic

Kurisu changes the past and saves Okarin by planting his mad scientist persona alongside this first kiss. The entire film is essentially us witnessing earlier time machinations, the process of time traveling that would result in an otherwise seemingly instant end, as per the operation Norn email at the end, this was the end result all along but it still some incarnation of Kurisu and Okabe had to play it out.

Seems pretty easy to follow to me!

That being said, the film kind of sucked. It felt like they ran out of budget, it was just too slow paced and spread out, even for something based on a VN. Some amazing scenes either way though, solid 8/10.

but why did her clothes change

It's symbolic.

Perfect explanation desu, although I disagree about the movie sucking, I love how it ended all doubts Kurisu had about Okabe traveling world lines and the hell he went through to get to the perfect world line, made a somewhat sad ending from the TV series into a really satisfying conclusion.

You wouldn't happen to know what scene this gif is from? I've no memory of it.

>tfw no Kurisu to share a Doktor Pepper with

Reminder, Movie is non-canon.

You didn't have to bump the thread to say that.

I want more people to come in here and discuss SCIENCE.
Now that Steiner has decided to leave SciADV behind him, these threads have become even less frequent, sadly.

It's when they are arguing about what text to send back in time, Okabe suggests "Christina is a pervert" but Daru changes the text to "Okarin is a pervert" which then gets the Kurisu-thumbs-up-approval. I believe it was episode 2 or 3.

>I love how it ended all doubts Kurisu had about Okabe traveling world lines and the hell he went through to get to the perfect world line
This tbqh senpaitachi.

The movie is fanfic tier disregard it

The movie is a worthy addition to the series and adds an additional complexity to the time line.

その目神の目?

he hasn't given up, will still be doing side stuff, think he's taking bit of a break now.
Legit really sad about the whole 5bp Steiner thing

Isn't that just the natural progression of things with nothing to discuss? Or at least shouldn't it be?
I'd rather less threads than forced zombie image dump circlejerk generals. Not that I'm saying all of these end up becoming those.
Threads are going to be regular occurrences once the localization or adaptation of Zero comes out anyways. I wouldn't worry about that.

But I want to discuss C;C with anons.
But if that's how you want it, I'll wait.

>Just what is suppose to be happening in this scene?
/ss/ fanservice.

>he lives in a third world country

Let's be real how many people actually played through C;C or S;G0?

>Now that Steiner has decided to leave SciADV behind him
What are you talking about? Only a few days ago he posted new stuff about Anonymous;Code on his blog.

He doesn't do official work for the series anymore.

ITT user cannot into symbolism...

2deep4u

Someone need to update this shit. And make it simpler.

What happened?

I never even watched the movie but it's so cute how Kurisu shows a girly/flirtatious side, in the anime she is pretty fucking stout and cold. I can't get over how cute she is when she is being flirtatious, smiling and blushing, my god.