youtube.com/watch?v=7RWkiDgYB5w
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs4wn1EfRLQ
yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
strawpoll.me/13931012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

LOYALTY TO MAGA FOREVER

Was it literally 88D chess?

Jack lies most of the time so who knows

>Jack Posobiec

A known liar and charlatan. I don't believe a word he says.

Jack is fake news

No they won't. The media is telling those kids that they forced Racist Trump into letting them stay.
They will grow struggling and gangs will bring them in and be there for them.
They will vote Democrat shift Texas blue. This is literally the end of the Republican party.
Which is why Democrats and RINO's are fighting so hard for it.

>dreamers
>voting Trump
You are so full if shit your eyes should be brown.

Pelosi and Schumer got their pussies wet over a tease from the GEOTUS

Unironically yes, the Neocohens won't play ball so he's showing them that they are expendable
Everyone she their pants when he got elected because they thought he was coming after them all, instead he offered them a chance to do their fucking jobs and not get ass ravaged.
They aren't doing that and therefore he's going to grab the Democrats who are tripping over themselves to thumb their noses at their opponents and work with Trump
He's publicity shaming all of them and showing them that they will literally be flogged by pissed off citizens if they fuck this up, they're scared out of their minds
Ryan will step down within 3 months I bet money

That's a bait pasta your responding to there user

yes shit is going down my nigger. the repiblicans wanted to suck some mexican dick and now they will pay for it. trump rambled about fire and fury not ;long ago lets see how the government deals with hot lead

The people defending trump are Trudeauian.

"If we lose everything to the democrats, we win"

83838 underwater seaturtle polo aside, Trump has betrayed us, and soon, the betrayer will become the betrayed.

Maybe trump did this to indirectly put pressure on republican congressmen to pass their own border security bill by having their phones blow up with people pissed off about immigration.

>ib4 muh 4d chess

they're going to do it anyway

>jack probiotic
Fake news!

Oh wow so you mean Trump has opened the entire GOP eyes to the fact that THEIR voters and HIS voters are the same damn people.

Watch Mitch kill the fillibuster and the rubber stamped GOP written legislation start to pour out of the 115TH congress

:-)

Great day for MAGA

EVERYONE CALL IN

IF YOU HOLD HIS FEET TO THE FIRE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY THAT MEANS EVEN IF HE IS BLACKMAILED BY JEWS YOU FORCE THE BLACKMAILERS TO BACK OFF

>trusting Jack Trollobiec

kek

how the fuck can you idiots actually keep typing out that dreamers will vote for trump a second term
there are hordes of people who wont vote trump only cause its not cool in their social circle
yall are delusional

Red Pill everybody.... save this pic and use it.

75 percent of hispanics vote democrat. All of them will vote for more gibs and govament

are you prepared?

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.
You're absolutely delusional. These kids aren't even grateful to be in this country and constantly attack it, they won't vote republican.

>yall are delusional
My Nigger detector is off the charts.

If he did, then good move because I'm pretty pissed at the idea of amnesty for these leeches.

what's the number I don't have random outrage at politicians on speed dial

Can we get some gold stars on this.

To my eyes I'm seeing at least 10/13 are from the tribe

this is what trump wanted dumb fucks. no bill will ever pass. now fuck off.

The guy talks like a retard and hasn't done a fucking thing, there is no grand strategy, he had no clue what he was doing and is now balking on it. Hes jew owned.

he is playing you, the media, dems and entire gop like a fiddle and you still won't see it even after I tell you.

>I called
>Hello this ***
>"DACA reeeeeeeeeeee
>Thank you Sup Forums constiuent
>reeeeeeeeeeee
>click

Dare I say it, is he playing Galaxy Z wormhole chess?

>Retarded the_donald post
>Reddit spacing
whoah...

Trumpcucks are going for the gold medal in mental gymnastics

Betrayer? In truth, Trump was betrayed. This is what happens when you cross the boss.

WIRE CONGRESS MOTHERFUCKER
ITS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWkiDgYB5w

Trump must take account of the meme magic!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs4wn1EfRLQ

the american people didn't cross him you cuck lord.

He's throwing away our future because people in washington wouldnt play nice

just look up your representatives or whatever they're called, google their numbers and give them some verbal earache

>pretending like his next step should have been to continue to ram his head against the desk working with Ryan and McConnell for 4 years of NOTHING
Trump will accomplish every last promise he made, guaran fuckin teed

Have a you.

Unfortunately my reps are cocksucking democrats.

>Posobitch

He just tweets whatever comes to mind. Get a better source.

They don't give a shit how you feel. Keep holding on to your dreams and hopes, by believing walking into a voting booth, erases all our problems, and garuntees change in DC, well our government operates outside the Constitution and laws............

Trump has already approved amnesty for T_D posters to stay on Sup Forums

Compile a list of all RINOS and vote them the fuck out next chance we get, this is what we should be doing.

All the more reason to give them some abuse, they don't know what way you voted

Is it true that Hillary won the popular vote?

If Trump backs down from giving Dems DACA he will face the biggest anti-Trump push from the media and Dems to date.

So whats new.

Implying this wasn't his strategy the whole fucking time

Throw Daca to congress express that he is willing to allow it if congress passes it, democrats now open to working with him.

Republican base looses its fucking mind, nobody on the GOP will dare pass Daca but now will come to the table to do something about this whole mess

Wall, tax reform, border security, raise act and a scaled back Daca for only the best of the "dreamers"

It's called a fucking compromise you stupid fucsk

Whats new is Trump just got through taking a shit on his base and they will not be there to back him

this

Guess none of you autistic fuckers bailing on Trump know how to read headlines anymore....

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

This cuck always lies. Won't believe it till I see it.

More like Gilligan's Island chess

Democrats are only willing to work with him if he wants to do things they like, like things you guys hate.

Did you somehow miss this part or something? They're not just going to magically do whatever he asks them to after this lmao

strawpoll.me/13931012

Literally art of the deal and the retards can't see it.

No game, he was fed bad information on how this would play.

>1 post by this ID

Why do you fall for it Sup Forums?

Canadians always have to comment on politics trending in America, or this is a roll bread. Either way, garbage.

So essentially it's just GOP rinos bitching over this because they know they'll be booted out in 2018

I will give the DNC 200k green card holding college Mexicans in exchange for the raise act yes.

Lefties get their immediate happiness I get proper immigration enshrined in law for another 50 years

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK SPICS FUCK KIKES FUCK GOOKS KILL THEM ALL

WE'RE FINISHED FUCKING AROUND

Do you fucking niggers realize what he just did? The GOP had begun opposing him at every turn, blocking the health bill, blocking tax reform, everything. He wanted to get rid of DACA, and the GOP decided they wanted to SAVE DACA. Several GOP congressman proposed reviving the DREAM act just to oppose Trump. So Trump cut them off at the pass, made a similar deal with Pelosi and Schumer, and now the GOP has promised to OPPOSE DACA bills and to fund the wall and to crack down on border security. Art of the Deal.

I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this it was the obvious play from the beginning

I'm never thought I was particularly smart but if this wasn't obvious to everyone maybe I have a high iq and didn't know.

I should take a test

Perhaps Trump put the pressure on the GOP establishment once he signaled that he'd be open to it. Trump CAN'T be stupid enough to sign off on DACA amnesty. If Trump came out of the box and said he would veto it he'd take the entire Elian Gonzolez x 1 million+ blame, since the GOP establishment was already expected to bend the knee. I'm just as pissed as everyone else and just trying to find some logical angle to this.

This fucking obvious bait got so many (Yous).

Everything jack posobiac posts is bullshit. He just blatantly lies about everything

>he will face the biggest anti-Trump push from the media and Dems to date.
They failed at that when it really mattered. It is too late now. They lost the election. The media shilled for hillary. Business shilled. Hollywood shilled.

No one wanted Trump.....Except the people. It doesn't matter what democrats want.

There are still Republicans that have pledged to vote yes on DACA, along with Democrats. That shit is going to pass, and more border security and funding the wall will never happen.

This isn't going to make moderate Republicans change how they vote and you're delusional if you think it will. This bill is going to pass and I fully expect you and everyone else here to lose their shit over it. The people losing their shit over it now are people who already know this.

If this is what happens, then I'll eat my shorts and say sorry for doubting the God Emperor.

Make it through the house which is nowntwrrified it will lose in 2018 if it isn't hard on immigaration

Make it past Trumps veto now that he has evidence of the population being fucking pissed

Kek learn civics fuckhead

The House is still full of moderate Republicans, they will vote yes on DACA.

Trump will not VETO a bill that he created, that would just be full retard

Trump didn't created it, it's been banging around congress since 2011

You are a retard

Trump will have to create a new bill to make this happen, because he just suspended DACA. Pay attention.

The executive does not write legislation

You pay attention

Yep.
Spencercucks and share blue are on maximum overshill

If that is the case, then why is everyone freaking out over Trump offering his support on this DACA deal? If he will have no involvement in it at all.

>US presidents do not write legislation
- Sup Forums

This guy lies about everything. Hes never gotten anything right

I think you people are making excuses. I mean our senate passed a fucking virtue signaling legislation.

>Fake News Jack

That is going to be used to target us.

And there isn't a single thread about it.

Really makes you think.

this is what /ptg/ and the_donald unironically believe...

Posts like these are the actual shills.

Literally a bunch of faggots from b and r9k who jump on pol when ANY fucking news that could be considered bad about trump appears.

I saw one earlier

But yeah, the FBI is monitoring Sup Forums and it's likely you're all going to be arrested so you can't LARP as Nazis in your backyard anymore lmao

Don't drop the soap my dude

And?

He forced their hand.
No more comfortably ignoring they have a bloody President.
They have no choice but to pick a side now, and the people won't wait much longer.
The Republican establishment is fucked either way.

Keep dreaming Spicuck

You can't run on one specific thing and then just betray it. I don't really care about this but it makes sense that people do.

Taste the bait

scopolamine

You are literally an idiot gonread the presidents job fucking fool.

Everyone is freaking out because apparently basic strategy eludes the common man.

>trump elected
>establishment globalist republicans won't support him
>end Daca and force congress into a solution
>republican base looses its mind demanding congress be tough on immigration
>trump offers an olive branch to dems for help

Wallah suddenly everyone is willing (under the threat of losing power) to come up with a solution.

Omg how could anyone have seen that coming?? Threaten a politicians power and they come to heel!!! What a fucking shocking revelation /s

>H-he is just pretending to stab you in the backs
Dosn`t this get stale after some time?

only if you include the votes of a few million no citizens. depends if you think that outside countries should influence your elections or not.