Why Do White Kids act like Niggers?

>>Be Me
>>Work in a HighSchool.
% of the White Kids Act Black
>>Greet eachother saying "What Up Nigga."
>>Dress like niggers
>>Form "Gangs"
>>Listen to shitty rappers
>>Speak with fake retarded hood accents.
I've seen this happen in many of the schools I've worked in. Virtually all of these kids come from upper middle class backrounds yet they act like they were raised in the ghetto. Does Sup Forums have any ideas on why they do this?

Jews

fpbp

You need to trick them into encountering an extreme interaction with a black man where something bad happens.

>This black part of town isn't ghetto, just racism from ignorant white people
>I go around there at night all the time

Some people need to learn first hand and can't learn from the mistakes of others.

How are you posting from the 90s?

Pop culture. Hip hop and NBA thugs are popular and what the kids look up to. The media promotes ghetto behaviors as cool and edgy.

Tl;dr (((((((((())))))))))))))

This. /Thread

Nigger are u dumb? I grew up with kids like this about 40% of them grew out of it once the went into the irl world the others went to fucking prison or otherwise suck at life and pose no threat to society (unlike blacks in similar circumstances)

Like it or not the kids are white so average a iq 20 points higher on average. Most of them will be a waste of space till they die at 80 the rest will be normal white foke who have white babbies.domt worry your little head about it fella

Either you grew up in a nice place or your lying about being a adult. Otherwise you wouldn't be so ignorant of these common outcomes.

Macho culture became unpopular and shunned as 'toxic' among whites and was replaced by thug culture in black communites. Why are white kids acting like black thugs? Because that's their only source of imitatable masculinity.

Fact: I knew a Jewish kid who acted like a nigger. roughly half of the popular guys in English class started telling Jew jokes as a result of him.

I think in part these people usually have a low intelligence and are kind of predisposed to being wiggers, the smart kids don't try to act black

>cries about blacks blaming whitey
>blames jews & libs for everything

I have never seen a wigger and I live in NY right in the city, black people act like niggers and any white people don't normally mimic these retards, only rural and suburban retards really act like wiggers and not even then.

Do you happen to live in Chicago? Detroit? Baltimore? Indiana?

I live in a part of Pennsylvania that has barely any black people

I was walking down a country lane in a remote village in Essex once, and this kid passed by talking on his phone in loud, over-exaggerated London ebonics. I have no idea what caused it or why. The only explanation I can think of is "The Jews."

Music
Weed
Stupidity

They can be masculine without being looked down on

Cause all muricans are niggers, even the nicest Mexican that moves to murica become niggers, look at all second generations.

They act like niggers in videogames as well.

Because only blacks are allowed to have masculine culture so they become role models
>cars, guns, muscles, violence, women

Compare to the white "role model" pushed by media: bearded soft spoken hypster cuck on the bicycle.

Mostly every kid has some sort of mobile device nowadays so they can easily browse the media. Kikes use this to their advantage to brainwash and plague our youth for their own greed.