youtube.com/watch?v=tnSvtVBxiMo
strawpoll.me/10213433
strawpoll.me/10213438
strawpoll.me/10213443
strawpoll.me/10213451
strawpoll.me/10213455
youtube.com/watch?v=j5PO6tttHZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

has she actually called her FreFre at any point?

You mean Makina? Yeah last episode

Don't actually remember, but everyone's calling her フレフレ either way.

Don't know how I missed it. I remember the line and everything.

My personal walkure ranking
Frejya>Mikumo>Makina>Kaname>Reina

what's yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=tnSvtVBxiMo

why does Reina look upset 90% of the time?

Mikumo>MakiMakia>Frejya>POWERGAP>Kaname=Reina

She's a kuudere.

ep 4, during the welcoming party, along with hayate who got the hayahaya nickname on that episode too

Mikumo>Freyja>Makina>Kaname>Reina

It's weird though. Can you categorize Mikumo and Freyja as separate? They kinda go together. Just like how Reina goes with Makina

Freyja > Power gap > ReiRei > Kaname > Makina > Mikumo

>She can do the fucking-crossing-fingers W

Glorious.

Mikumo=Freyja>Makina=Reina>Kaname

I want to see JUNNA's smile!

Given the huge amounts of scenes they have seperately? Yes?

Mikumo last? Reason?

Is there anyone who cant?

maybe doesn't like her haughty personality

Fat people probably.

Her personality doesn't interest me. You have better ways to moivate people instead of being a massive bitch.

>Can you categorize Mikumo and Freyja as separate? They kinda go together. Just like how Reina goes with Makina
No they don't. Reina and Makina are literally joined at the hip. Freyja and Mikumo are completely different. Sure Freyja looks up to Mikumo but they aren't a duo act in the same way as those other two.

They have a similar (girls version) of the relationship between Hayate and Messer

not without adjusting it a bit with my other hand before I hold it.

Mikumo > Kaname > Freyja >Makina > Reina

I can do it just fine, thanks.

Junna is cute!

How goddamn cool is Kawamori? Like goddamn man

Freyja>Kaname>Makina>Mikumo>Reina

Not really. Average and that's already accounting the tons of make-up. She's not ugly either, just bland.

But all the posters and promotional stuff, along with the songs push Mikumo and Freyja together.

Seems like this episode would be about more about Reina and Makina.

Makina > Kaname > Frejya > Reina > Marysuekumo

JUNNA really never smiles. It cute seeing everyone in the background making their unique version of the "W" sign.

I wonder if they are going to make those "W" glow sticks we saw in episode 5 for concerts.

Because they are the main two singers and probably the most plot important of the 5

(´・ω・`)

Shobo~n

>I wonder if they are going to make those "W" glow sticks we saw in episode 5 for concerts.
I think that's literally the reason they were there is because "Hey guys you will be able to buy these at the concerts"

Manface.

Current rankings seem to have them in the order of Freya>Mikumo>Makina>Kaname>Reina

Seems to be a "power gap" between kaname reina

Not this shit again.

what is the name of the cat people again?

No user. That's not how this works

Haven't been given one. But they're on the planet called Voldor or Vordor or whatever. So Vordorians or something?

There's shitposting and then there's trying so hard that the heroin addicted hooker full of STDs on the side of the street still is less desperate than you.

I really want to see these costumes cosplayed.

damn gypsies

See this is what I mean when I say their hearts are just into it. The shipper warring just isn't getting hot this time around. And that's fine I guess. I like both characters

Lets just make things easier!

Below are five different polls for your ranking of the Walkure members:

1st- strawpoll.me/10213433
2nd- strawpoll.me/10213438
3rd- strawpoll.me/10213443
4th- strawpoll.me/10213451
5th- strawpoll.me/10213455

We will give it some time, and analyze the results later! Let the fan war begin

Please, no cheating. One vote per poll.

Did anyone record the concert!!! Would really appreciate to see them live!!

REMOVE WINDMERE remove windmere
you are worst protoculture. you are the deculture idiot you are the deculture smell. return to windmere. to our windmere cousins you may fold our planet. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,vordor we will never forgeve you. catnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole deculture stink windmere sqhipere shqipare..tentacle genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead tentacle..ahahahahahWINDMERE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget sw2 .heinz we kill the king , return to your precious planet….hahahahaha idiot tentacle and cat smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WINDMERE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. sms+zentrad+nuns+alien=kill windmer…you will sw2/ basara alive in earth, basara making album of eart . fast rock basara earth. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of basara… you are ppoor stink … you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

basara alive numbr one #1 in ragnaa ….fuck the windmere,..FUCKk ashol deculture no good i spit in the mouth glasses of ur flag and contry. bsara aliv and real strong wizard kill all the windmere farm aminal with rock magic now we the wind rule .ape of the zoo boldoore fleet fukc the great birdman and lay egg this egg hatch and windmere wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. macross greattst countrey

>all 5 with captchas
Thanks, I love selecting food and cars.

Because it's not a volatile war and it's not the most defining aspects of the character's personalities, thank god

well that's neat. But I also took into account second and third placements and so on when i did the overall rank. (quicky and dirty).. this will be slightly different, but polls are less messy

I'm sorry, its just to make sure nobody trys and cheat. Even though it won't prevent them, but I hope it helps.

Thank you, I'll need your help computing the overall ranks!

Eh it'll be simple, the polls forces people not to use = marks between walkures.

Simply multiply the number of votes for each character with 5 for the first poll, 4 for the second, 3 for the third, and so on, and add everything up.

Fuck it, I might do it if I'm around when they close, but that's no guarantee

Your autism is showing, poll-user.
What the hell do we need shitty popularity contests for anyway?
Like the waifu faggotry and shipping garbage isn't bad enough

Everyone knows that Freyja is the best. Those polls are pointless.

how about you stick to Sup Forums if you don't want to see that

Don't think of it as a popularity contest. Just showing love for a particular character. People always shit on Kaname fans, so its a perfect opportunity for Kaname fans to unite and show that she has a strong fan base etc.

And Bogue best boy.

For the people voting, please keep voting in other polls. It defeats the purpose if you stop!

>People always shit on Kaname fans
I think that's just ironic shitposting.

There's no point in exporting if you're not going to import anything in return, you would be effectively working for free then.

And while their labor costs are lower they don't(yet) have the industrial and human capital built up at the level of developed countries. As their productivity increases so will their wages. Already there companies are moving away from china towards other 3rd world countries because it's getting too expensive.

You mean keep it Walcoolre

I wish she would make this face again

But it's creepy.

Mikumo pls

freyja is super creepy

rude

Mikumo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaname > Ranka 2.0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reina and Makina

Fat tits and hacker girl are completely generic non-characters with barely anything resembling a personality.

I need updated compilation of Frejyas expressions.

It's funny because Mikumo is a blank slate that only knows how to make smug faces and criticize others, she has no personality whatosever.

stop comparing Freyja to the shitty green dog girl you fucking retard

She is a bitch, that's a personality. She is mean, she is smug, she talks shit. Way more fun to watch than yet another generic flat kuudere and big tits mechanic girl.

Mikumo is THE QUEEN of Delta, of course she is gonna do that.

I don't understand why anyone thinks Frejya WON'T win.

We now have a war between humans and the wind people. Frejya is a wind person. It doesn't make any sense that they'd pass up on the obvious inter-species harmony angle represented by Hayate x Frejya

I want to poke Makina's breasts.

Delta is the only show I'm genuinely hyped for this season.

Speaking of hype, I seem to have finally reached the point in 7 where things begin happening. Milia just got in the fucking robot.

Power to the dream, power to the universe

I just finished watching the Frontier movies and i have to say i like it better than the tv series.

It focus on the triangle, concerts and action was more to my liking compared to the boring side characters and politics shit in the tv show

I kinda expected Alto to show up post credit to wake Sheryl up. Kinda disappointing it did not happen.
Did he just went off with the alien bugs?

why do zentradi descended people have pointy ears

Kawamori said that just like Ranka predicted Alto came back and Sheryl woke up.

I totally agree. I still hear people say that the TV series is better but honestly, writing and plotting wise the TV series is a mess. While Luca and Nanase got the short end of the stick, they were not that important to the overall story. I liked them strengthening the whole Grace and Sheryl thing to make them more well, important in the grand scheme of things. And Grace wasn't JUST completely evil. And the fact they didn't have Ranka selfishly kill off Mikhail was a blessing.

I just think the movies took all the good parts of the series and made them better and just made Frontier a less frustrating experience. Cause goddamn, there are parts from the TV version that are so annoying to watch.

Also youtube.com/watch?v=j5PO6tttHZQ
watch it until the end

Only ignorants think Freyja will win the Hayatebowl

The ugly cgi concert is after she wakes up?
Lame, id rather have them show me Alto waking her up

Macross Frontier: The movie episode when?

Sheryl is perfect and Alto already came back at the end

>, she has no personality whatosever.
Because we haven't seen her have any personal interests outside of Walkure? I wouldn't say she has no personality. She does come off as detached from the rest of the cast, since we never see her hang out with anyone outside of Walkure and Delta meetings. I think they are just trying to keep her mysterious for some future reveal.

She is a serious character but she cares a lot. She is just blunt and knows how to get the best results the fastest out of those around her; even if viewers see it as mean and bitchy. She knows Freyja's weaknesses and she has to push her.

Because it's moe.

>I just finished watching the Frontier movies and i have to say i like it better than the tv series.
That's a pretty common thought. The movies fixed many of the shows problems

>Ranka 2.0
When will this end? No seriously, what the fuck is still believing these two are that similar? It's like still thinking Mikumo is Sheryl 2.0

Do people still have this illusion that Ranka was a genki girl?

Did you watch DYRL?

years ago

i am now watching the original tv series and and the zentradi all have normal ears

It was retconned in DYRL. Now they have pointy ears

Mikumo > redhead with big tits > other redhead > mirage > freyja > green

I feel like there is this period between episode 7 and episode like I think 18 where it's just boring stuff with the exception of that mid-series episode where Ranka gets taken by the Vajra.

>No seriously, what the fuck is still believing these two are that similar
>short hair
>youngest person in the cast
>aspiring to be an idol
>looks up to the star idol

Could be i missed some similarities