IT'S ALL OGRE, NIBIRU IS COMING

NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope SPOTS PITCH BLACK PLANET THAT ABSORBS LIGHT

(NASA) – NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope has observed a planet outside our solar system that looks as black as fresh asphalt because it eats light rather than reflecting it back into space.

“We did not expect to find such a dark exoplanet,” said Taylor Bell of McGill University and the Institute for Research on Exoplanets in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, lead researcher of the Hubble study.

The prophecy was right, Sup Forums

Get your affairs in order before September 23

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/hubble-captures-blistering-pitch-black-planet
forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2017/01/21/astroquizzical-care-planet-nine/#3e998f33509d
archive.is/OVfjL
youtu.be/SjnKa_PH4QQ?t=29s
hubblesite.org/news_release/news/2017-38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is schizo nonsense

The shitted.com asteroid

And where is your proof for such an outlandish claim?

SAUCE faggot

>PLANET
>ABSORBS LIGHT
> eats light rather than reflecting it back into space

that's impossible of to the nut house with you

really makes me ponder

where is the fucking sauce

to the nasa house?

holy shit idiot. what does the color black do?

>nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/hubble-captures-blistering-pitch-black-planet

And where does it say that this is planet nibiru and that it is going to kill us all on september 23rd?

FAKE AND GAY

>First spotted in 2008, WASP-12b circles a Sun-like star residing 1,400 light-years away in the constellation Auriga. Since its discovery, several telescopes have studied the exoplanet, including Hubble, NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, and NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory.

10 days later, everything is what it always was.

You would never be told this because people would immediately go out and settle grievances in a painful violent manner so the elite cannot be sedated for a painless terror-free happening.

>constellation Auriga

kys stupid nigger. real 9th """planet""" is returning soon tough. get ready to meet your makers

>PLANET THAT ABSORBS LIGHT

>Nibiru is coming
It's been coming years now, it's going to be really tired when it's finished.

So since there is no evidence, I am required to put my faith in some sperg online while other spergs are also making nonsensical claims without evidence that opposes his?

wut is that, hakan?

>This light-eating prowess is due to the planet's unique capability to trap at least 94 percent of the visible starlight falling into its atmosphere.

also...
>>Vantablack is a substance made of vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays[1] and is one of the blackest artificial substances[2] known, absorbing up to 99.965% of radiation in the visible spectrum.[3][4]

but hey, you're so smart you knew it wasn't possible

bump

go back to /x/. nigger. planet X was proven to be fake

this slide shit needs to be stomped out. trump is selling out the country and people need to buy ammo while they can. the cleansing rain starts soon

NASA finds planets all the fucking time. Tell us how many millions of lightyears away it is. And remember to take of your LARP thread when you're doing non commie bait, retard.

>almost 1400 light years away
>9 days

pop quiz:
can you name the character in that image you posted?

protip:
its not pepe

WE WUZ PLANETS AN SHIET

>Get affairs in order
>a planet is coming to crash into us
>affairs

What the fuck are you talking about?

Dumbass, that ain't Nibiru, it's Geidi Prime.

>Get your affairs in order before September 23
lol what's the point?

Nasa is full of shit.

forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2017/01/21/astroquizzical-care-planet-nine/#3e998f33509d

Best shitted pic so far

>eats light
anything that is dark 'eats light'

First law of thermodynamics you idiot. There are no invisible planets.

Witnessed. Archived that for you archive.is/OVfjL

It's a planet covered in vanta black dust obviously

WRONG.

WE WIN

Cras es noster

op:
>NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope has observed a planet outside our solar system...

nasa:
>First spotted in 2008, WASP-12b circles a Sun-like star residing 1,400 light-years away in the constellation Auriga

outside our solar system indeed, well outside our solar system. as in nowhere near our solar system.

Why didn't you post the link?

THIS IS IT LADS! THE RECKONING IS NEAR!

MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR'S WIFE IS A HOT MILF THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BONE. SINCE THE WORLD IS ENDING IT'S TIME TO HAVE MY WAY WITH HER!

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE LADS!

>WASP-12b circles a Sun-like star 1,400 light-years from Earth

It's fucking nothing.

well clearly it's visible since the hubble space telescope saw it. doesn't negate the fact that said planet absorbs light. probably turns it into heat i dunno. what do thermodynamics have to do with it? why is this impossible even though it clearly isn't? what is your point?

but its 1114 light years away....lol idiot

>8.1 million light years away
>blackhole consumes things at a rate of light
Sure is happening OP.

>probably turns it into heat
Exactly, sorry, I thought you are a tard who thinks it's invisible just cause it absorbs light.

The cunt's 1,400 light-years away in the constellation Auriga!

Earth is flat, we have nothing to worry about.

TIME HAS COME

oops sorry 1400

thanks norbro

That's nice, but where are some real pictures or data? I can draw in Photoshop too.

>September 23
You haven't heard? We pushed it back a month to December.

>>/x/19592198 frank you forgot to let Sup Forums know

>real pictures

MFW

All pics you saw from NASA, ever, are interpretation of NASA's artist.

There are no ''real'' pictures of outter space.

Earth is flat, so yeah

good.

The faster it hits us the better.

>one of the billions of rocks floating around space is the color black

Ground breaking stuff, Somebody get these guys some more funding!

Murders and steals

It's a 'black' planet.

Obviously it is 'stealing the light'.

Pretty sure they've found at least one similar planet that has an unknown chemical composition that absorbs 100% of light. I seen it on a astronomy documentary of planets found outside our system.

It's British speak for "sort yourself out" before the 23rd.

Light = Heat
Heat = Global Warming
Thank you for solving the global warming crisis and saving us all, Based Exoplanet Niburu!

TrES-2b does the same thing despite it having two stars beaming light right onto it.

1400 light years away...orbiting another star. yeah definitely get your shit in order.

Got a legit crazy friend in Arkansas who lives with his mom and talks to me about niggerboo every chance he gets. Goin threw a divorce no job mid life crisis. Sad he believes in this niggerboo stuff tho

Wait, are we talking about exoplanets and shit, or are the close ups of jupiter and saturn made by artists?

>Outside our solar system
>will be here next week
Okay, buddy.

youtu.be/SjnKa_PH4QQ?t=29s

Thanks for the webM this video exposes nasa for what it truly is btw.

We can still artificially measure gravitation, at least give me something, not some dumbass 3D pictures.

At least post the link newfag

hubblesite.org/news_release/news/2017-38

He's confused between this.

And this.

>Its APOKOLIPS.
Granny goodness pls leave.

I'm asking if it's exclusive to exoplanets, I figured that we can take good pictures of our neighboring planets.

>1,400 light-years away
Disappointed yet again :(

>Geidi Prime

You are WRONG. Its APOKOLIPS.

We have doscovered the dark eldar

compare this to Apollo earth from moon photos

>I'm asking if it's exclusive to exoplanets
Yeah they're millions of light years away m8. Neighboring planets aren't that much of an issue, there's images of Titan's surface, Mars, the moon, Pluto etc.

Darkseid pls leave.

thats pretty nuts

he hooked just his pinkie finger on the guy, but the rest of his hand curled, giving the impression he grabbed something invisible
kill yourself brainlet

No, just planets that are difficult to observe. Our ancestors didnt have sophisticated sensing equipment to pick these things up. Asteroids go unnoticed and regularly enough pass us by without our even knowing it until it happened.

We are learning more and more about our solar system and our universe every single day. Fairly conventional planets like Neptune and Uranus weren't discovered until fairly recently.

As science progresses and our ability to detect becomes greater, we will learn more.

A planet or structure that is capable of absorbing and storing light and waste heat... It's not impossible. Implausible, unlikely, but not impossible.

>muh compression artifacts

Doing that without even so much as looking? That's pretty good aim.

>pipi
in all seriousness tho, i'll tell you his name, if you tell us mine.
>protip
>it doesn't matter