CATHOLIC GENERAL: SUMMORUM PONTIFICUM EDITION

Today is the 10th anniversary of Pope Benedict XVI's Summorum Pontificum which reminded everyone the Latin mass was still as valid as the vernacular. It said

Any priest can say it without needing permission of anyone else

Any group of laity can request it

Every priest should grant this request. If not, lay members can go to the Bishop who should grant it

ewtn.com/library/papaldoc/b16SummorumPontificum.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573452/Britain-has-become-a-Catholic-country.html
usccb.org/bible/readings/091417.cfm
newadvent.org/
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are catholic bongs?

tfw no Catholic Anglo ethnostate

We Catholic now

>Roman Catholics have overtaken Anglicans as the country's dominant religious group. More people attend Mass every Sunday than worship with the Church of England, figures seen by The Sunday Telegraph show.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573452/Britain-has-become-a-Catholic-country.html

USUAL LINKS ETC

Here are your daily readings

usccb.org/bible/readings/091417.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (Ireland)
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

>We Catholic now
excellent. Through immigration it seems, but nonetheless.

For those who have EWTN and are either a Catholic who's never been to Latin mass or a non-Catholic interested in Catholicism, this is being broadcast at 7pm Philadelphia time

Mix of a lot of Poles, which has kept us at the sae number, & the fact number of practicing Anglicans has fallen 50% in less than 20 years

5 million, 4 million of whom are native Britons (the other million mainly consisting of Irish and continental European immigrants)

Ordinariate helped too. Lots of Anglicans rightly got fed up with pic related and came over to Catholicism without abandoning things like Evensong

>larping as an asparagus on crusade

I know that this mass had to be celebrated by Caffarra, but unfortunatly he died last week

There was a Neopagan earlier who was arguing that Christianity doesn't have spirituality. These people aren't familiar with all the various mystics, which leads me to think that their understanding of Christianity is more limited than I thought. How do we show these people the truth?

By crucifying them

Enjoy it now, before Bergoglio rescinds it for most or all of his priests. It's coming.

look at me, i am the pope now

Reminder: ALL cuckolocks burn in hell.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

FUCK OFF CHRIST KEKS

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CATHOLICISM ARE EVIL!

Unsaved
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Saved
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

How to get saved
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
>15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
>18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6
28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Baptism
Need to believe.
Acts 8
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Fully submerged in water.
Acts 8:38
And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Matthew 3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
John 3:23
And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

The Church of England seems to have more or less collapsed. It's this weird zombie thats little more than a social club for old people with lesbian bishops and gay marriages. It's kind of sad because it once formed the moral backbone of our countries but hopefully Catholicism can fill that void to some degree.

muslim*

>DAE *european country* = ISLAM??? XD
The height of burger wit.

Poc is the mayor of London

But OP. I don't even believe in god?

I'm not sure If I should care about the things in this thread..

Quite simply, he can't.

CofE is finished. It embraced liberalism under pressure, and it takes a lot more courage to undo liberalism. Also doesn't help that the Queen seems to be on the only royal who cares about her religion

Yes we exist

>Too often, the men representing Islam are not what Islam is all about.
>Too often, the men representing Islam
>Too often

At what point does "Too often" become the actual thing that Islam is all about?

"Ok so maybe 9 out of 10 Muslims want to destroy all of Europe and murder all white people, but that's not REAL Islam, so you should accept Islam."

Real islam is like real communism, it has never been tried