Does your country make you want to kill yourself?

Does your country make you want to kill yourself?

Germany: yes

Sweden YES

Sometimes. But I love my province and our history.

Sweden: No

I want to kill every shitskin and then mourn the fact that there are no more shitskins to kill

UK: Yes

Lithuania: by default my dudes.

USA: it varies from week to week. I'd rather kill others.

germany: no

this desu but unironically
just kidding, merkel

UK: Fucking Hell YES

this.

Serbia NO

no but it does add a shadow of a more glorious past over a fuck all island.

Polish visiting germanistan
No, were going to be a Franco like state in 50 years. We have some old commies but most people are pretty based. The thing that im happy about is that our youth, literaly gas the juden like.

Kill myself over a country? No
Do I care about my country now it is completely beyond repair? No

That's like killing yourself because your ex-gf shat out a nigglet.

Every. Fucking. Day.

End stage capitalism is a hell of a thing to witness, let alone live through.

Why is living in Germany bad?

Everyone there is a Nazi (although they'll never admit it), and 99% of the people are German to boot.

>Does your country make you want to kill yourself?
do it faggot. sage

>99% of the people are German to boot
Kinda answered your own question, didn't you?

not yet

Anglos a shit too. Two worst ethnicities ever born. Even worse than jews. If it hadn't been for the northern barbarians and kikes nothing would be as terrible as it is now.

Germany is not germany anymore.. It's hell.

Looks like an improvement to me. Now if they just drop that jewish religion bullshit, we're set.

Netherlands government:yes
Diutch weather: No

America: YES

>kill yourself
no
but I would kill half of the country

what do you think mama merkel will say when you talk to her with such a filthy mouth.

No, but it makes me want to kill others

Yeah I guess, why not move back to allah-land, the fuck you doing in the US anyway, your not wanted.

United States- Every day i get a lil bit closer to the lead pill but im good as of right now

This.
We have always had our problems mostly related to corruption.
We got a lot of these "refugees" in the last years, but a lot of people started to riot, the right's votes are rising and in some places that had to host these people, inhabitants organized and forced them to leave.
The hate for gender agenda is growing and most of the population thinks this immigration is a bad thing for the country.
It's not ended yet.

today? yeah. I don't care if it's the neonazis or antifa or CHINA I just want this bullshit to stop dragging out and someone to put us out of our misery.

look at that fucking imam hipster, worthless germany keeps on surprising me.

Germany: No we have him

>It's not ended yet.
Yeah, it's never going to end unless the EU falls.
Germany really needs to get their head out of their ass and put pressure on their leaders.

This

>your country
Russia no
Israel no
Italy no, but it's kinda bad

Spain: Yes
Catalunya: No

It makes me want to kil Amischweine and Eternal Anglos who are responsible for all of this

> China
no

shit forgot that i just moved

Dumbass larper and amerifat

Kys (((usa))) nation of race traitors

Canada YES

Denmark
not really

Makes me want to escape

This too, but obviously not feasible

Nope

Suicide is for retards. At least fight before you go Hans.

No

Piece of Romania that's under full Russian control: yes

Not really, everyone that moves here is, by my standards, pretty good, but they're gonna crash out economy with no survivors(apart from the Chinese)

What's wrong with that doggo?

No, we kill druggies and muzzies here, oops gotta go we're dropping airstrikes on mosques again.
(Ksssht this is Duterte Delta Soaring Eagle you are clear to engage. make me proud boys!)

lmfao, why are thtey wearing helmets?

I used to.
Now that really big stuff is going down, and I may have a chance to die in glorious battle against an unambiguously evil enemy (Globalist agents and their corporate masters with tonnes of goatfucking exploding shitskins on the side.) I actually don't want to kill myself.
If shit goes down I wanna take the scum with me.

if i take a look away from our local politics that are scaled as frogs-mice wars on par to the world wide situations, then no

Yes

nobody who is awake should die as mere cannon fodder, leave that for the liberal scum that's poisoning your country. become a bastion of virtue and lead by example.

Only when I watch football..

I don't know, and I'm not even sure where this is. It look like Eastern Europe to me, maybe even Russia. Do those look like Russian firefighters?

>tfw took the black pill
The red pill a lie. But at least there is hope

>Does your country make you want to kill yourself?
>Germany: yes

Hypothetically one kill some enemies instead then enjoy living off the state which brought them in?

You don't need firearms. There are countless expedient methods available in any industrial society. Lorries for example.

A single cylinder of acetylene can level a building.

no

It used to, but not so much lately.
I'm in Southern California and there are noticeably less mexicans than there were a year ago.
Also I overhear conversations between normie white people dispensing redpills to each other at an increasing rate.