Even Superman is beating you up, Sup Forums

Even Superman is beating you up, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/30954731
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Buying from a medium made by left-leaning Jews.

You deserved it.

>guy has gun
>threatening people
>Superman saves the day
I guess I'm missing something. How is pol destroyed?

Wow he seems legitimately scared and betrayed.

Superman btfo the alt left on a daily basis.

Superman is an illegal alien, he is helping his fellow illegal aliens. No surprises happened in that comic.
Also Lex Luther did nothing wrong.

Why do the left care about white Superman anyway, he's racist because he is white.

Culture vultures HATE Superman.

Holy fuck when did superman get so retarded?
Did he got a kryptonite chip implanted somewhere around his head from Lex Luthor?

The only way something can smother your soul is if it's external

Libshits can't even use basic philosophical concepts.

Superman wrecks the left.

>Superman is white and HE's the most powerful in the world

Superman's not white, he's an alien. He just looks white, like some Jews.

THIS IS LITERALLY YOU

Superman is a faggot and a communist.

...and?

And you must be stopped.

Yeah this is exactly what needs to happen thousands of times across this country. The fuck do we even have the second amendment for?

Save us Superman from all the degeneracy!

She said I go by the name of Lois Lane
And you could be my boyfriend you truly can
Just let me cut my boyfriend called Superman
I said he's a fairy I do suppose
Flyin through the air in pantyhose
He may be very s*** or even cute
But he look like a sucka in a blue & red suit
I said I need a man who got finesse
And his whole name across his chest
He may be able to fly all through the night
But he can't rock a party through the early light
He can't satisfy you with his little worm
But I can bust you out with my Supersperm

Sooo...I'm not suppose to be thinking that the hard working white man has a point?

So, he still benefits from white privelage.

I want the removal of illegal immigrants, this is right up my alley

Stop LARPing faggot

White (passing), raised in rural middle America, with strong American values and pride in his country, and a desire to help his fellow man without the need for govt. oversight...My god, the left must hate him

inb4 superman lets a bull impregnate louis and he gets a black child who he trains and is naturally powerfull and becomes blackerman and kills his racist cis father and enslaves the white people to bring balance to the world

Make it happen jew lee

You know as well as I do thats from an Elseworld where he turns out to be Lex Luthors descendant sent to the past for reasons, you disingenuous faggot

Kal-El is a kike.

Not even gonna front, Stormfront Superman has one of the best elseworld costumes in DC.

>Poor Mexicans come here and do the jobs that Americans don't want to do

What about these Americans over here that DO want to work, but because they're expected to file taxes every year can't get hired by these employers for less than the minimum wage without themselves having to commit tax fraud?

>THOSE PEOPLE ARE USELESS PIECES OF SHIT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN SMARTER IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DIE OF HUNGER AND EXPOSURE LIKE THE SICKLY RATS THAT THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

they should not be murdered but deported or forced to get thier shit legal and pay taxes

did based Supes deported those illegals or report ICE about them?

>i read this right to left

Wait what, why would they not serve someone in a wheelchair?

Maybe he shit his pants.

Cos they dont want him to 'de ja vu ive been to this place before' all over the place

cool dude. can this guy go around killing the homos and the atheists and the jews in the next comic?

I don't agree with his conclusion (murder) but none of what he is saying is in any way wrong or being refuted by the comic.
This is like that Red Skull comic where everything he's saying is correct but since he's "evil" he must be "wrong".

>Performing mental gymnastics to justify the exploitation of migrant workers below minimum wage.

Aiiiiiiii~ Gracias Supaman!

Based Sasuke

>blah blah blah emotional appeal

Afterbirth Superman is #notmysuperman, 52 Clark and his girl Wonder Woman would have peacibly disarmed a shooter and gotten him the help he needs as they were very much a more relatable version to the average man, not have immediately assaulted and accused him without cause.

What a sad sack of Marvel level SJW toddler shit DC is becoming now.

His rage should not be pointed to the poor meheecans instead at the politicians who allow shit like that to happen and to the police who arent doing their job , deporting illegal immigrants
>weee im mad cos not everyone else is playing by the rules

The reason why liberals take the extra step of bending the truth is because their ideals are founded on falsehood.

looks like a hobo, probably smells of pee

Lol imagine an arc where pol is the puppet master and causes threats and he has to stop them by investigating their conspiracy and playing their game. That would be awesome.

Fixed.

I've never had a job tho

only faggot neets read comics.

You don't seem to grasp that being insulted by someone whom you think nothing of is not an insult.

You know whats more insulting than hate?
Complete indifference.

>they should not be murdered

lel pussi

>with leaf you win
dropping the truth leaf

Great message delivered here. I see nothing wrong with this entire comic. Nothing at all. Very positive message.

I'd like to see a comic where Superwoman gets captured by mudslimes and given a kryptonite clitorectomy.

You know, to raise awareness and stuff.

nod bad

I think there might be people somewhere on Sup Forums that would be willing to draw that for you

He was spanging on a street corner, and irks out the regular people trying to come eat at their establishment.

tl;dr - Go be a crippled Bush era vet elsewhere. Try the VA.

gonna need some sauce good user

Oh, look, comic books being retarded.

>watermark is name

>reading comics that you read from left to right.
Get the fuck off this board.

What is this, a watermark for ants?

Glorious

On the day of the rake, please wait in your backyard for your evacuation helicopter.

cant read that shit, randal?

Spread it

GUIZ, GUIZ, wouldn't it be haram if we made Superman our symbol? I mean HOL UP, he's a white cis male, belives in freedom, fucks a stacey, his nickname is literally Ubermansch, shouldn't he be our hero by default?

no surprise there. superman is a registered democrat.

>lots of food
Holy shot lefties BTFO

They really believe that anyone that is not a leftist is a fat, ugly, old, white, drunken, uneducated, racist, aryan, balding, muscle-bound, short, sexist, homophobic, barbaric, basement dwelling, cousin fucking, profanity spewing, Chad, NEET, millionaire.

You're a monster in their eyes, Sup Forums.

Superman is an illegal alien. He shouldn't be voting.

>randal?
yes first name idk anymore, didn't dig into it since paywall and I think no hardcore afaik, could be wrong tho but gif is pretty reusable.

America is imperically the second worst modern comic book, very very barely behind 'Black Panther and The Crew', currently. 'Unbeatable Squirrel Girl' and 'The Might Captain Marvel' are tied at an even thinner third place.

All of the worst SJW garbage is Marvel, but DC is playing a pretty fast game of catch-up now with all of their "Rebirth" trash.

>so I can masturbate to it hur durrrrrrrrr

I know this is a shill thread, but
>taking comic books seriously over an age of 12

liberals need to identify as/with superman, because in reality pic related

>implying trump supporters knowing the politically correct bullshit from superman wouldnt bring cryptonite shells. (provided by lutor)

old pasta. we talked about this yesterday. fuck off back to class

Illegal Alien who pretends to be a white man sides with other illegals

Literal Flying Jew

vimeo.com/30954731

The only thing wrong with this page is that he didn't go and shoot his employers, the people who hired them and fired him, first.

Question, have these people been robbed by Mexicans while living paycheck to paycheck because of medical bills, or sent their white children to mostly Mexican public schools?

Left one is Leanne Crow.

it's crazy how good red sun is

Reminder that pic related is /ourcomic/ And the left can't even touch him due to the nature of his character.

>Writer and director Joss Whedon has been critical of the character, referring to the Punisher as "a coward" in an issue of Wizard,[75] and stating in an interview with Jeff Jensen of Entertainment Weekly,

>"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap".[76]

Dear op, real is real, fantasy is fantasy. Superman, batman, Harry potter, tv, movies and Santa Claus are fantasy. Fantasy no matter how hard you believe in it is not real.

Superman is jewish projection. He's a power fantasy written by aliens unable to adapt to whatever foreign community they find themselves in because of their shitty natures. The jew finds himself living with goyim. The jew swindles the goyim. The jew is expelled by the goyim and learns to justify hatred of said goyim. The cycle repeats. Superman is a vain desire to end the cycle by finally finding a home and joining a society of the other. Of course, it's self-defeating. Superman fights for Truth, Justice, and the American Way, but of course it's the pozzed jewish conception of the american way. It's lifted straight from the emma lazarus poem. Anyone can be an American, even a member of an entirely different species. America is a nation of immigrants, only principles, not birth, matters. Completely fits in with a jew's desire to meld into the crowd so they don't get pogrommed again whenever they swindle the goyim with usury or promotion of degeneracy. Even their paranoia of anti-semitism is written into the story as Lex Luthor. The jew convinces himself that he is nothing but a positive for society despite its obvious falsehood, so anyone criticizing him is a crazy person. Enter Luthor, the one guy who opposes the obvious hero of superman for what the jew thinks is complete nonsense paranoia, or cynical personal gain. Luthor is a stereotypical antisemite to the jew, he's either irrational or coldy rational, and he's always wrong. Superman is a projection of an alienated jew's bad-faith attempt to fit in to a foreign culture, and the fact that he's the pre-eminent cultural hero in modern amerikwa a major redpill on just how deeply the heebs infiltrate our discourse

>that's fascist
Why does everything always have to be literally Hitler with these people?

>people buying comics in the current decade

he obviously has punisher sense and bullets curve around people that didn't commit any crime

Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen was complete garbage, even in it's day. So was Knighfall etc...

At teh same tiem MArvel was pushing their terrible Marvel Knights books, and let peopel like Jim Lee destroy the X-Men and piss on their corpse by tolling it to be more like the cartoon after the cartoon took off.

Every other company was looking to capture attention away from the rise of Image Comics and things like Spawn and Savage Dragon and Youngblood. It was all a huge mistake.

Disabled vet. Alt left thinks he got what he deserved for being a cog in the war machine. Now if he was a voluntary amputee who felt like a handicapped person inside an able body, they would have fetched him a table immediately.

Please stop sliding awan:
And clinton:
You nigger

Bump?

Then there's Cpt. America.

>someone get me Rooftop Diver, The Inscrutable Transracial, and Bearded Lady!

Actually, that is kind of the way it is modernly.
Nobody is buying Issues, so every company is pumping out rushed trash to find the couple gems in the rough that make money in trades, because true collectors only buy trades after they know it's a good book and then buy out issues 1 and 2 to get graded for sale.

>joining the good cause
leanne crow sarah randall