Andrew Anglin to PewDiePie: "It's decision time, be a hero or a bitch"

Small excerpt from the article:

"You can choose the side of your people – our people – and go down in history as an historical figure.

Or you can choose the Jews, and just get eaten alive anyway."

Rest of the article here: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/its-decision-time-pewdiepie-become-the-hero-you-were-born-to-be-or-fade-off-into-obscurity/

(That's a Tor-to-JewNet redirect thingie...ideally you should all install Tor and start to get familiar with it because things might start to get really bad with censorship. Tor is really really simple btw).

PS - Anglin is a Jew, agent of the Jews, degenerate, likes to fuck niggers, not White, blah blah blah we all know that shill talk by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9yv6QSryDk
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anglin is WOKE

Anglin is Jewish race mixing cancer.

He's woke though. You can't deny that.

Anglin is pretty woke for a CIA plant. It just black pills me even more.

Choose to be whatever you want and chose to be a bigger that sides with a man that has fantasies about raping his sister.

>Is a Jew
>Race mixes despite knowing about white genocide
>fucks underage girls while sex touring in Philippines
>saws white people should be bred out of existence (youtube it)
>he's totally woke tho!!!!

stop following any men.

*nigger

Anglin is a cringy manlet piece of shit, and anyone who admires him is living proof that natsoc stormfags will literally never matter.

(((woke))) hahah
youtube.com/watch?v=O9yv6QSryDk

Stop being a nigger.

I don’t know what is happening. I doubt it is literally the end of the world, but it is extremely likely that the nature of reality itself is shifting due to cosmic waves. That’s not a joke. If you think it is a joke, I would ask that you pay more attention.

Everything around you is shifting in ways that you did not think possible. And I’m not just talking about the global situation. Look at your personal life. Look at the relationships, look at the people.

The sky is opening up.

And the truth is going to come. We are all going to know the truth. And the truth will set us free.

This is a beautiful time to be alive.

I predict a massive event, very soon. Something that will change all of our lives.

Your life is not what you think it is. Reality is not what you think it is. We are spiritual beings which exist as electricity inside of our brains. From the brain, the body is projected, and then the immediate physical surroundings. From there, the larger world is projected. All of our projections meet, and that is what reality is – the collective projections of consciousness, which lives as electricity in our brains.

PewDiePie is a fucking racemixer. his opinion doesnt matter

I do wish he would head Anglins advice. He has money and would be a good asset to the various projects we have going on. I believe the free speech registrar will be funded without issue, but alt-right media needs newer and bigger voices.

Anglin IS WOKE AS FUCK

The internet is a superconsciousness, allowing us to transmit our consciousness in real time, and for thousands of individuals to focus that energy in the same direction. That is why Donald Trump won the election, and that is why the whole world is pushing for me to be banned from the internet. Because you and I – we – are altering the nature of reality through focused psychic energy.

At this point, I would not be surprised if the earth itself opened up and ancient megafauna began climbing out of it. I don’t think that is going to happen, mind you, but if I get an alert on my phone that that is happening, I’m just going to nod, unsurprised.

More needs to be written about this. I don’t really know what is going on, I simply know that it is going on. But everyone knows that it is going on. They can feel it in the base of their spine. I am just the only one willing to say it aloud.

Maybe someone who has studied ancient Hindu poems can shed more light on this.

What I can tell you is this: get ready to experience a rapid series of events which you thought were impossible.

why are you defending a pedophile kike who hates white people user? is it because youre a shill?

>WOKE AS FUCK
hey look i found the nigger

What a sperg

Anglin u fag if you weren't a CIA plant you'd realise that minds/souls need to be conditioned before becoming susceptible to the redpill, pewds is acting accordingly

Anglin's advice really is realistic and pragmatic, Pewds should seriously consider it.

Yes I non-namefagg is a shill. I've still yet to defend anglin. I'm just calling you a higher that sides with an insestious shitskin or Jew.

CIA Niggers hate our concentrated consciousness. That's why they hate Kek. That's why they hate meme magic. digits. These people are truly scared.

Brainlet here, why do we think Anglin is a Jew?

he wants to bait faggiepie into replying.
again.
his fan base will go to anglin's site if faggiepie replies.

I'm claiming Anglin is a race-mixing, anti-white Jew. Got a problem with that?

his family tree was posted on youtube. has kikes throughout. just like spencer.

*Nigger
Fucking phone posters. Also real strange you come around with the influx of commie faggots from r*ddit

Don't listen to shills. I don't know if he's a jew or not, but what I do know is that they are trying so hard to shut him down because of the things he posts like the shit I copied and pasted above.

Lol Anglin needs to suicide, he's doing nothing but hold the right back. No one agrees with you Anglin, you're a very tiny minority, fuck off.

False dichotame

based anglin

he should have Warg writing on his website

this. Anglin/TRS fags are just coat-tail riding parasites.

There's not really anything wrong with fucking non-whites just don't make them your wife or reproduce

Subhumans are to be used that's the point

Can't you, stupid gopnik hillbillies, find yourselves a better authority than Andrew Anglin? Why do you spam this board with this worthless cretin? Who cares what he has to say

Goddamn stormfags are a cancer ruining it all with their racism.
The right is doomed with people like this.

>pewdiepie fans using TOR
this would've been a good point if the dailystormer was still accessible from google

THIS IS WHAT THEYRE TRYING TO CENSOR.

>ideally you should all install Tor and start to get familiar with it
wonder who could be behind this post?

shkreli could be a guest writer on the daily stormer

that would be kekworthy to read

Sam Hyde said the same shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk

>its totally cool to fuck niggers and arabs

lol fuck off Anglin

All the shilling in this thread speaks volumes about the quality of Daily Stormer...number 1 pro-White publication on the Planet. /fact

sinead is a batshit crazy feminist

Toris already being censored

Now when anglin is on the dark web. Why not sell guns and drugs on his website? LOL

Anglin should fuck off, he's a white trash degenerate retard

They REALLY don't like what he has to say for some reason. I guess it's because he speaks truth.

They're gonna tear Anglin down harder than they tore Spencer down because Anglin has the mettle to go Hitler 2.0

Moarpheus, stop namefagging.

How in the fuck is he antiwhite. If he is a Jew, which I doubt sincerely. How does this change the information. He's a Jew is not an argument. His website is about the exchange of info and, ideas. He's not some glorious leader, leading us to Israel to banish the Jews once and for all. If he's such a detriment to the movement and, you care so much, why aren't you fixing it and, doing better? Instead of seeing the seeds of d&c and, offering nothing better? Kill yourself nigger.

>(((Moarpheus))) shitting up another thread
When you namefag, no one takes anything you say seriously (and rightfully so). Stop namefagging you dumb nigger.

she looks like a textbook example of anglo girl

if she is does that take away from the fact Anglin is a race mixing Jew? or are you just trying to deflect because youre human garbage?

>when shills can't attack your arguments so they go after your name just like you had hoped they would so you could point out how undefeatable you actually are

wew

>Andrew Anglin
>PewDiePie

who are these people and why should I care?

He's right you autistic moron

Being a literal Nazi is a guarantee to prevent ANY nationalist sentiment and strengthens only the left
One naziaboo attaching himself to an emerging nationalist movement is recipe to sink it immediately
Literally no batter tool for Jews that that
Nazifaggots are the ultimate shabbos goyim, they proved it in Charlottesville, they proved it Ukraine and they continue to prove it with there illogical autistic cringyfestseveryday on pol

He's a plant but he's not wrong. JewDiePies will get eaten alive either way, best to go down fighting them.

>when you nametag, no one takes anything you say seriously
fuck you, user. i wanted to be the one to tell him that.
no fuck you. make your arguments without a name attached or continue to get ridiculed by the entire board for not being able to to get it through your head no one respects namefags.

hahahaha fucking sam

>you know the people who are fucking everything up
>you can finally say their name
>i want to put them in gas chambers

he can't keep getting away with it!

Why would Tor be a bad idea?

>implying a non-shill would ever care about something silly as a name

The best way to spot a shill is to notice how eagerly he avoids the logical discourse of the given subject matter at hand.

I agree, even though Anglin is a Jew loving shill

Conjecture is not an argument. Look this guy is not perfect you should totally stop listening to him and, reading his website. He's a Jew is not an argument. How does this change the message?

I wouldn't personally do it but if you're just using them as throwaway whores what does the race matter?

Anglin is right

Don't do that.

Tor, BTC, EFF, all antithetical to (((censorship))) and you should learn about things like this and start using them.

>kikes throughout, just like Spencer
Good meme, but you guys need to coordinate your copy pasta better.
You forgot to mention that to mention that one of Lauren Southern's parents has the last name Simonsen (Danish patronymic, meaning Simon's son), and Simon comes from Hebrew (like John, Jacob, James, etc) so she somehow can't possibly be a gentile.

>Being a literal Nazi is a guarantee to prevent ANY nationalist sentiment and strengthens only the left
thats fine. if you feel that way then why not stop using "nazi" memes? better stop using the blacksun and swastika, huh? time to rename your website! or are you Jews simply playing both sides? :)

if you lack the intellect to address my arguments i lack the interest in your feelings. the name stays until then.

>when some kind user tries to give you helpful advice, so you call him a shill
you are just as bad as the LS worshipping finngol faggot you get btfo by all the time. He got pissy at me just like this for giving advice.

>the name stays until then
good. we can keep making fun of you and disregarding your arguments, you narcissistic faggot.

He's just pulling shit straight from alynsky. He's on the same wave of faggot commies that are shiting up the board right now. (((Pure coincidence))) the nigger that sides with that shitskin sister rapist shows up.

How come kikes love to call non-kikes, kikes?

>(((tor)))
>created and funded by the (((US government)))
good luck singling yourself out for closer inspection, you dumb niggers.

Anglin is such an edgy LARPer
Don't forget to sage ladies and gentlemen

I've noticed it. Peoples true selves are starting to surface before the coming of christ. We will all be judged.

this. i like the cut of you jib.

can you explain why Jews, like Anglin, are leading the white nationalist movement?

>if you're just using them as throwaway whores what does the race matter?
If you realize white genocide is real...and if you're white... how can your mind not be fixed on either stopping it or at least making everyone aware? knowing white genocide is real does not encourage me to race mix. it encourages me to set the example for others. if Anglin is not on this level ethically he should be abandoned.

>deflecting
come at me when you can keep up in a convo

attack my claims or just piss off already

you disregard the arguments because you have no rebuttal. the name, which is all you can focus on, proves this to your shame. mad?

Fuck off christ cuck

Yes, Americans ruin everything.

fuck your christ and fuck your god too.

>Anglin

>"I have sex with all these whores"

Truly, a man of Sup Forums

Pic related.

mad? no, you're getting destroyed right now. the unofficial "no namefagging" rule is put in place for the exact same reason the "tits or GTFO" rule is. to keep you egotistical faggots out and the board user.

I still think he's just incredibly committed to a character.

Andrew Anglin is legitimately untermench tier garbage

Why don't christ cucks know they worship the demiurge. Fuckin morons.

This shilling won't work.

lel truly an example for the huwhite race

have you noticed actual anons dont seem to care about my name? just anglin/TRS shills. just the idiots ive set up to fall. do you know why that is? do you know WHY i can get away with namefagging? its because im better than you.

Nice trap.
Infamous guy offers PDP the right option.
All of a sudden the right option is demonized because it would look like PDP supports a literal nazi. So he's pushed in the opposite direction because if he does the right thing people would associate him with some retard.

>attack my claims or just piss off already
I was never trying to attack your claims you dumb fucking nigger. I don't give a shit about your claims. I merely tried to advise you that namefagging like an underage autist means no one will accept anything you have to say.
Jesus, this is the second time I'm explaining this shit. You and that fucking fingol are the same retarded autist on a proxy, I swear.

>be Andrew Anglin
>date underage white girls
>date underage Thai girls
>be a degenerate drug user and drinker
>dress like shit
>speak like shit
Literally a white nigger that will only bring you down. Fuck him.

Leading? Who is he leading? He hosts a website. You still have yet to prove he's a Jew. Again if he is a jew, how does this change the information? This "Jew" is doing more for white nationalist than your black ass. You just come in and muddy the waters then go back to wherever your faggot ass hides. To come back and attempt to demoralize the board again.

Simon is a common name in Europe and SimonsEn is normal danish name you utter Cretin
SimonSOn would be jewish

3/4 of all western Anne's come from Hebrew, Peter, matter, John, etc

Why is it that only shills and literal retards shill against right wing voices?
The perfect shabbos goyim

I mean he does kind of look like pepe.

>Why can't women be like men

Lol dumb fucking whore deserves to get gassed.

What is the problem with a man fucking non-white women anyways? As long as you're not getting them preggers it's fine. Even then, men are disposable and not all men have a guarantee of passing on their genetics, Anglin is an ugly manlet with a high IQ, certainly holds some value, but even if he had race mixed children....it's one less 5.5 white male.

The stupid whore Sinead doesn't understand this because she's a feminist piece of garbage.

ALL SEXUAL SELECTION IS DONE BY THE WOMAN, WHERE SHE CAN DERIVE NO BENEFIT, NO SUCH ASSOCIATION WILL TAKE PLACE.

The opposite. Most of the anons I see you arguing with are just regular anons who know namefagging is cancer. Happens in every thread you show up in. Not just just anglin/trs shills.

>I was never trying to attack your claims you dumb fucking nigger. I don't give a shit about your claims. I merely tried to advise you that namefagging like an underage autist means no one will accept anything you have to say.

thanks but i got this

>he hosts the largest and leading white nationalist forum on the internet
>how is this leading?

cmon now...

>Again if he is a jew, how does this change the information?
yes. why would a jew LARP as a white nationalist if not to change the information to benefit the jew?
> This "Jew" is doing more for white nationalist than your black ass.
try to keep the convo adult, alright? or just fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>What is the problem with a man fucking non-white women anyways
it does nothing to stop white genocide. see i never argue with anons. just TRS shills. ^_^

>Ha ha why do you keep on topic? Checkmate!

>high IQ

Alright, best of luck to you in your righteous battle of ideas.

I don't care who he screws. What are you some kind of fucking schoolgirl. Our women are trash so you can't really blame him. At least he's being responsible and not creating mutt kids.

>Not just just anglin/trs shills.
No such thing as anglin shill you utter spastic

Stop using words you don't u derstand the meaning of, imbecile

There is one group that has been proved to exist as shill i.e paid salary to spread certain propaganda that is David Brock's CTR/Shareblue, who get millions to fight "fascism" online , especially here on pol

Okay, they don't exist.