Season 2 when? I need more Chiho-chan

Season 2 when? I need more Chiho-chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3T-cj2feQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's plenty of superior Nao Touyamas.

Never. The light novels and mangas are being released in English so just go read those. Also good taste Chiho is the cutest and best.

MgRonald's was a damn fine show.

Damn fine.

so, what is the translation status?
hiatus and DMCA?

The source is trash so never

I don't know dude. I just go to the store and buy them. With the LN 4 is out and 5 is coming in August, manga is up to 5 with 6 coming in July, and High School is at 3 with 4 coming next month.

>Settles for inferior girl

Reminder best girl won.

is he a cuck for raising other man's kid?

How can anyone like this annoying cockblocker over Emi, Suzu, and Acies=Ara?
>animefags
That explains it.

Yes.

she had a great VA

Hopefully never, it was boring unfunny garbage.

>other man's kid
Alas=Ramus was the seed that Maou-sama nurtured. It's his for all purpose and intention. Emi;s connection is the fact he one who gave Maou-sama the seed is her mother. They're all connected.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3T-cj2feQ
endless NE!

muh medieval nubian

Chiho was the only reason to watch this shit.

seriously Japan

Japan has the correct voting percentage if a low turn out. The only one with shit taste is America and that's just barely.

I have to see what anime the Belgium's like now I guess

>Implying Japan wouldn't be 98% for Emi since she's best girl and most popular
For once U.S. actually has good taste there for that edit.

I kinda want to watch this but apparently it is a battle harem and there isn't much job SoL.

Wow Emi is ugly.

Chiho* is ugly

Official ones are still going and up to 4, unofficial has just finished 11 and has it going through a beta reader at the moment.

Emi >>>>> Chiho. Japan and everywhere ekse agreed etc.

they still going even though the official is publishing?

i just afraid that once i pursue this, it may interrupted

OTP.

>mangas

Your eyes are stuck on god awful taste.

Suzuno > Emi > Chiho

To be fair everything has been taken down, but it does look like they are pushing ahead with 11 regardless.

And the official translation are still nice, because the unofficial translator does their best, but they are not native English speakers so their translation is far from smooth.

i thought there is only one trans group and the source is Chinese-translated already
what i means was, will be free supply be steady and stable?
pls predict

Yeah it's one person from Singapore translating the Chinese translation into English.

thx the based user

Japan is anti-Emi for the same reason they are anti-Asuka: They don't like bitches.

That pic is an edit, newfag. In reality, Emi is very popular in Japan. She and Maou are top 10 couples over the years.

Is Emi a fallen paladin?

What would be fallen about her?

She said she would no longer be a hero 1 or 2 volumes before.

I took that more as a statement abut how miserable she was at the moment and with her current situation rather then a full on renouncing.