Is Rena the strongest Higurashi? She's the one who came the closest to the truth on her own

Is Rena the strongest Higurashi? She's the one who came the closest to the truth on her own.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/14/higurashi-10th-anniversary-event-unveils-day-and-night-visuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but she was the hottest Higurashi

Yes it took the whole club and the police to fuck her plans

ΛΔ is the best WtC girl

Given that her and K1 end up soloing half the crazed village I'd say her butcher magic is pretty potent.
And she doesn't even have an alternate universe self that has magic powers either

>Given that her and K1 end up soloing half the crazed village
not canon and this ova was fucking awful

She was not bad but Ange was sexier.

true but i'll still give her the fact that she went the least nuts after killing the most people in the main series

she's also pretty fucking sharp, she's the only one who figured out Shion's little tricks in arc 2/5

This

Rena is the strongest and the smartest and prettiest and the sweetest and the best

I love Machete Nagisa.

You take that back

crazy hick girl, crazy hick girl!

behead those who insult rena

I would spend all my life in a hick town, impregnating Rena and killing infidels for the glory of Oyashiro-sama if it were ever an option

this user gets it

Oyashiro-sama wills it!

She certainty was the one who came closest to my heart.

Sorry to interrupt a thread discussing objective best girl but
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/14/higurashi-10th-anniversary-event-unveils-day-and-night-visuals
is there a chance of a new OVA?

You think they'll do fan service or more maximum edge?

I want to go to Hinamizawa

Like a blue flame of a gas cutter.