Why is Sup Forums so shit when it comes to Islam

It's like the only sources on Islamic ideology here are Bill Maher or Sam Harris. Most of the time they get shit wrong. For example the concept of takfir.

If you have any questions. I'm an ex-muslim here to answer questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
archive.is/qfhvO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked

>implying Sup Forums isn't "so shit" about everything

> I'm an ex-muslim here to answer questions.

How are you not stabbed?

>jew
>quad dounle 88's himself

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg

How accurate is this? The video starts 5 minutes in, before then he is pitching his book.

> tfw no big titty'd gf with Trump haircut

lol

cmon now

I don't really want to watch 30 minute video. If you have any questions in particular though from it I can answer them.

One thing he did say is the concept of "abbragotation" or something like that. Where later verses supersede earlier verses. That's not true. All verses in the Quran are of equal weight and importance

lol.

Were you ever that religious? We're Iranian and people expect me to answer this shit when no one in my family has probably been in a mosque except as a tourist in over 100 years.

Are you trying to take our right to shit posting away.
I have a question when was the peace of the religion of peace
Dates please

Yes. Pretty religious.

nope.

I'm a bit slow. What do those numbers mean?

All you need to know about Islam, brought to you by /lit/

Why did mumu fuck a kiddo.
serious.

What numbers.

And here's pt 2

tell me something about mohammad' jewish wife

>medina
>a jewish city

lol. I wonder who could have been behind this post.

I utilize David Wood as well as my own sporadic reading to formulate my beliefs on Islam.

It basically comes down to the source material being garbage(Koran and "Strong" Hadiths). All it means is that some Muslims(ISIS etc.) adhere to the teachings set forth by Muhammad and many don't.
It's not exactly a strong endorsement for Islam when all one can say is "At least not all Muslims are obeying the Doctrines, then we'd really all be dead."

The only reason Islam gets oppressed status in the West is due to its minority status through the eyes of postmodern Neo-Marxists.

idk you guys are talking about digits and those don't look that impressive

What made you leave the religion of peace?

It was pretty common back then. For almost all of his history marriage was considered fine once someone had hit puberty. Modern ideas of kids being not allowed until they turn 18 are that. Modern.

Not defending him.

I want to fuck a lebanese girl so bad.

We are educated. Islam is law. Inbreeding causes retardation. Mohammmmmmmmad is a pedo goat lover and if anyone says otherwise we are racist infidels

Hory fucking shiet

What about my question
When was the peace of the religion of peace

Fiddling at 6 and fucking at 9 is not acceptable regardless of the time period unless you are a moral relativist.

>david wood

sorry user but using a hardcore evangelical christian apologist as your main source on a competing religion is pretty stupid.

That's like me reading an Israeli government report to get a fair and balanced analysis of the israeli palestinian conflict.

8888 is impresive.

I'm agnostic. I don't see any evidence that any of the major religions are right

yes, but what about these:
The jew and the frank seem to think they're important.

The problem is that some don't want to give up the back then.

That's not the correct usage of moral relativist. Throughout most of human history, people saw nothing wrong with marrying and having sex with young teens and preteens. I'm not defending it. I'm just saying it wasn't unique.

How accurate is this OP?

They didn't. They were just replying to the comment itself.

checked

Pretty shit. I stopped reading when i saw the part were medina was a jewish city. There were jews in medina but they were one of the smaller tribes.

>ex-Muslim here

So you should be fucking dead, gotcha. Also, Bill Maher and Sam Harris are faggots. Actual Sup Forums listens to and/or reads people like Stephen Coughlin.

>All verses in the Quran are of equal weight and importance

Yeah, either you're a complete fucking idiot, or you're a stereotypical western "Muslim" who does it for cultural LARP points. That also might explain why you're still alive.

subhannalah. This is turning into a kek thread with all these get.

cool.

That doesn't make it not wrong.

Read my comment again. I didn't say it wasn't wrong.

Then what are we talking about?
Muhammad was a piece of shit child fiddler. Whether that was acceptable in his time should not matter then if it was wrong.

ok.

the tags genius

i want to fist mia khalifa so badly. she has such a nice ass. perfect shape for fisting. i'd love to fist her while she's lying flat on her stomach. and fist her from behind.

>repeating nums
hey kike how to I put my wiener in a kosher cunt. I want to sprinkle some jew tits with my goyim seed pretty badly.

Why no What Would Mohammed Do bracelets

>implying that the church hasn't also been led by piece of shit child fiddlers hundreds of years after mohammed

>For example the concept of takfir.
ok?
Can you properly explain the concept of takfir?

You're drawing a false parallel, not everything is equivalent.
Muhammad is the face of Islam, it's his own cult of personality, he is described as the perfect being that all Muslims should strive for.

Christ on the other hand is the face of the Church. You'll notice a few immediate differences.

You're right insofar as the Church is full of molesting clergy.

All verses in the Quran are of equal weight and importance
Then what to do if they contradict each other?

Because muslims don't let jews design things for them to waste money on.

animal cruelty
cruelty against children
Islam pretends to be holier than thou but in fact they are not but can't admit it. Dislike hypocrates
Low work ethic, they always say Inshallah, as if they have no control at all and that's why hardcore islamic countries are in such a bad state without oil. In France a car factory had to be closed because the muslim workes prayed five times a day and on friday they went into the mosque.
They always play victim and cry and are aggressive like feminists

Did you know that sheiks in Emirates are paying hookers for shitting into their faces?
research for Porta Potty
In Austria and Switzerland many arab tourists shit onto the carpet of their room instead toilet.
archive.is/qfhvO
>At a hotel I worked at, I used to ask the housekeeping director what kind of weird shit she’s seen. Immediately she looks pained and says, “If only you knew…” She would pull out a few photos that they would take as proof so they could recover the damages to the room. In quite a few photos, there were bedsheets stained with blood and feces, and quite often there was drug paraphernalia in the room. She made a point to specify that by far the biggest perpetrators of hotel room hijinks were Arab guests

Christ never had any power.

Interpret it in a way so they don't. That's usually what's done.

This is all the explenation I need for Kebab and nigger.

he had the power to flip that table in the temple that one time

shit is a good keyword

>animal cruelty

such as

>cruelty against children

such as

>Islam pretends to be holier than thou but in fact they are not but can't admit it.

every religion by definition thinks it's holier than though. I think you mean muslims not islam. I agree most muslims are hyprocites.

>Low work ethic, they always say Inshallah, as if they have no control at all and that's why hardcore islamic countries are in such a bad state without oil. In France a car factory had to be closed because the muslim workes prayed five times a day and on friday they went into the mosque.

What is simplifying causes to problems to one causal factor for 500 alex.

>They always play victim and cry and are aggressive like feminists

so pretty much just like Sup Forums. This isn't unique to muslims. Literally every group does it.

>Did you know that sheiks in Emirates are paying hookers for shitting into their faces?

yeah. Also btw sheikh isn't an actual official title. It doesn't mean anything or require any definition to have. Pretty much any old guy with some money is called a sheikh.

>In Austria and Switzerland many arab tourists shit onto the carpet of their room instead toilet.

It sounds like a bunch of rich gulf arabs were just being dicks.

Two things:

>It sounds like a bunch of rich gulf arabs were just being dicks.
KEK

> Pretty much any old guy with some money is called a sheikh
I learn something new every day

Is Richard Spencer any good? That's where I get mist my information on islam

I literally don't give a shit about your autistic "real islam was never tried!!!!111!!!!" bullshit

> KEK

it really is a huge problem. They do it even when they go to other muslim countries. Most of them are rich and have diplomatic immunity so they assume they can do whatever.

I used to think he was fine. Until he started turning into a Trump cuck.

fuck off ahmed.

>>animal cruelty
>such as
Halal slaughter and maniac hate of dogs
>cruelty against children
>such as
Child brides and periodic deaths after "the wedding night" of 6-11yo kids
>Feigning ignorance is an argument

Fuck off spastic

>Hurr Durr ex Muslim here , here me being an total pisslam apologist

lol, you're wrong about this. Anyone who has studied the Qur'an in any fashion knows about abrogation.

He's a typical taqqyia Semite, bullshitting Kuffar

The abrogation principle is absolutely true , without it terrorism wouldn't exist also ask any (honest) Muslim scholar he'd tell you the same
This shitposting muzzie fanatic larping as impartial Allstate is flat out lying trough his teeth

i think the main problem with islam is muslims. it's all good and well on paper, but the practice of it is just ruined by all those shitty people representing islam. i get why some muslims like ISIS try to take islam in a new direction, to get away from its tainted reputation. but it all turns to shit again, because, you know, shitty people.

>Bill Maher or Sam Harris
I get my sources on islam from Shamil Basaev and Djahar Dudaev.

The details of Islam don't, and shouldn't, matter to to any western man.

>Halal slaughter and maniac hate of dogs

halal slaughter isn't really cruel. Atleast any more cruel than regular slaughter. The only difference is that you say bismallah before you do it

also muslims see dogs as unclean. So they don't like touching them when they don't need to. But muslims have tons of dogs in their country, Mostly for protection or hunting.

>Child brides and periodic deaths after "the wedding night" of 6-11yo kids

that's pretty rare nowadays.

Butthurt kraut and burger.

>oy vey my strawmen aren't actually true.

Good thing you live in a muslim country where it matters.

somebody explain the joke to me

It doesn't. I don't care to understand you or your people.

We got a Noseberg also 8888

ID sounds like the jew.

kek

88 means Heil Hitler because H is the 8th letter in the Alphabet so 8888 means Heil Hitler Heil Hitler

>id of both anons is OY

These Numbers
means

is this some Sup Forums meme?

how new are you

im here like a week

I never watch Bill Maher and don't know who Sam Harris is. I read Karen Armstrong and John Esposito and hundreds of Ask An Imam fatwas from multiple sites and grew up in Dearbornistan and observed Arab Muslims in Iraq and I still think Islam is shit. And so do you, since you're an ex-Muslim and not a Muslim. Don't waste your time writing half-hearted defenses of the cult you left. (Really, "halal slaughter isn't any more cruel than regular slaughter?" Are you kidding?)

The guy who made this post is a JEW
88 is code for Heil Hitler

Oy is short for Oy Vey which was a super secret SS commando which broke through the lines of the Stalingrad siege

lurk moar, you''ll "get it" in a month

IDs are random, how can you tell?

His flag is Israeli

no, the israel guy doesnt have oy