Being a trump supporter is indistinguishable from being in a cult at this point

being a trump supporter is indistinguishable from being in a cult at this point

>reddit as an example
>reddit ever
>implying
kys

t. drumpfkin

Any reason you wandered into Reddit, faggot OP?

T_D is cancer. why are you there?

actually 60%ish of Sup Forums dislike trump but not for the same reasons as leftshits do

based black man!

Literally a based negro in that picture
kek

Trump > Clinton, yes, but this is just fucking silly. I'll vote Jeb in 2020.

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Reddit has a hive mentality?

Color me shocked

>take screenshot randomly of the donald
>there is a based black man post

of course

He saved people AND he's black? Fucking BASED

>Shills still larping as angry Trump supporters

If you are a true Trump supporters who has been following him from the beginning like me, you know this is exactly what Trump was planning all along. He ends DACA, gains support from Democrats and Hispanics, and puts a spotlight on the traitorous GOP members who forced him to play this card.

>based hispanics will vote for us any day now guys, just watch!!

Everyone knows T_D is a cult. Your point? No-one wants them here. The picture is related.

I did, and so did the rest of my family. And I am second generation.

At this point?

It was clear pretty much from day one.

HEIL HITLER

You are in the minority. Something like 80% of hispanics vote for democrats, so mass amnesty will simply be right-wing suicide.

the sub was taken over by bots and mods -- i suspect kushner took control of it

Squeaky toy noise*

You need to go back......

reddit must get shut down

Being a shrill is indistinguishable, from a pain in the arse, at this point.

>trust trump
>knows what he's doing

This "4d chess" thing is ridiculous

Who won the popular vote?

If this pic is part of a cult, I'll join.

wait did Reddit make Pepe? I thought it was Gamefaqs but I see Pepe in that Reddit picture

Trump. 8 million Illegal votes (32 million total illegals in the country) went to hillary, thus Trump won by 5 million 'popular' votes.

That doesn't seem right.
I think Hillary won the popular vote and should be president.
Maybe we can fix this somehow if Trump can step aside.

Pretty much, though I don't know where you get that "Bannon is an israel shill" from. Because of one picture with him and Netanyahu? Enlighten me.

It literally doesn't matter anymore. Fuck this country. Let it be Brazil.

Yeah, Sup Forums is nothing like Reddit

there is no difference in /r/politics and t_d. they are a cult

This goes in all slide threads
Trump already gave t_d amnesty to stay on Sup Forums anyway quit your bitching

Holy fuck.
Im glad i left plebbit a long time ago.

Sup Forums used to be rather neutral until T_D flooded the place.

All Hispanics care about is legalization. You give throw them a bone, you have their support. Hispanics hate gays, abortion, and non-Chrisitians. The large majority of Hispanics have no other reason to side with them except for that.

The cult with the cool hats.

You are fucking retarded holy shit. Look at the voting trends you absolute moron -- THEY VOTE OVERWHELMINGLY DEMOCRAT.

When reagan implemented mass amnesty in 1986, they turned California blue. Mass amnesty now will turn Texas blue (it's already close to that threshold).

Amnesty is republican suicide. They will never get elected again unless they move their positions to the left, which is exactly what democrats want.

BASED

Holy book - the art of the deal
Place of worship - /r/the_donald
Infidel - Shareblue
Amen - Awoooo
God - God emperor
Faith - 4 d chess

Miss anything? Full on organized religion headed towards jim jones suicide.

well he is the prophet of kek

Some of these have to be trolls from Sup Forums. I thought the "based niggers and kikes" thing was a joke?

>All Hispanics care about is legalization. You give throw them a bone, you have their support
Bullshit.

>implying /ptg/ and T_D are distinguishable in any way
user...

sadly they are top posts on the_donald right now. even if they were originally made to be trolls, several thousand people still upvoted them

Wew lad

>Gene Simmons

Yes, let's celebrate an unlikeable Jewbag because "he lik da president we wike"

Can't we just go back to political nihilism. Rooting for individual politicians literally always turns out poorly.

>California
>Blue

That was going to happen regardless of the amnesty act. Look into how whites voted over the past few elections and maybe you can see that.

Let's not forget that Trump did better with Hispanics than McCain and Romney, and that was with all the MSM Trump hates Hispanics brainwashing. And Texas will never go blue. It wasn't even close.

>why Reddit?
A better example would be this board.

Every time I say anything pessimistic I get tons of (yous) from faggots saying "confirmed shill!" or "here's your .02" and I try to explain that it is crazy insane to literally think everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

And few people ever back me up.

If you approve of faggots calling everyone a shill for disagreeing with you/Trump, then that is your proof that this is a cult.

I didn't think I'd want to leave Sup Forums but the cult-like mentality is creep as fuck

doing Gods work based kiwi.

>he ends DACA and somehow the hispanics support him?
Explain yourself.

Not only has he been pissing off mexicans, but they wouldn't vote Republican even if he gains some support.

Mexicans would still want gibs and would at least softly approve of anti-white agendas.

Upside: Trump has gotten plenty of decent, generically Republican people into positions of power, like the Supreme Court or any of the bureaus
Downside: Trump has kept pretty much none of his campaign promises.

Explain to me how this is better than if any other Republican primary candidate had been chosen