Kingdom

Rewards ceremony when?

Kinda cute though, don't think everything is finished yet though since Kanki is meant to get BTFO soon.

Reminder that you'll never see China Total War, and the next 10 years will be non-historical Total war games.

Not at all. That loss is still years away.

Fucking soon, this arc seemed a little rushed though

does the manga go past 2nd seasons content?

yeah and it is easily better than the anime

2nd anime season covers the manga up to ch. 258

Manga is at 473 atm

thanks

Never.

The story looks really good but I hate the art so fucking much.
It's looks too round for what it should be.
Also those fucking horses

I'm more excited over Kanki's men pillaging and raping every village from the conquered lands.

Also, when did Kingdom begin to get boring?

If this doesn't look like those two are being shipped then I don't know what does.

Ten is also a strong contender for the Shinbowl.

I can't imagine them having sex, shit would be weird as fuck.

They're more like bro's to each other.

>Ten
Imoutozone for her.

Just start reading it, you'll love it in time.

Just like baki

I like this guy.

Actually one of the things I like about Kingdom is that there are mostly no "good" or "bad" guys and all of them are just fighting because of different reasons.

I mean the biggest scumbag in this battle is Kanki to say an example.

Personally I enjoy Shin as an MC. I like it that he has no qualms about killing thousands of enemies for glory but on the other hand he is not a psychopath and hates killing civilians or prisioners,

It's not like the usual MC moralfaggotry about how killing is bad and the like.

He doesn't mind.

Since the fucking coalition ended
That was too hot

Oreimo-tier then.

I think pic related is one of my favourite pages in the manga. Ousen just calmly walking through all that slaughter without even a weapon in hand is great, and contrasts completely with pretty much every other general.

Oreimo a shit. Mouki is better for her.

He is holding a weapon though

Has he fucked anyone at all yet?

Shin is militarysexual.

Is this the best ongoing manga? Its atleast a strong contender

No, Sei mocks him in some chapter I think. Or someone does when they mention Sei having a kid

Kyoukai soon in victory sex.

But wouldn't she lose her Ton Tan Tan shit?

She should remain a pure maiden.

why is she so cute

Who wants to bet kanki is going to send whores as a reward

It legitimately is one of the art styles that grows on you. No, Hara will never be Inoue, but for some reason his bad art works great. Just don't focus on the horses.

Shin will pussy out.

So I was reading the wikipedia page on Wang Jian who I always thought was Ouki but wikipedia says it's Ousen

That's just wikipedia being innaccurate right? Ousen is no pushover but I don't think he is equal to Ouki.

Plus I remember the early chapters having the chinese names and I vaguely remember Ouki being translated as Wang Jian

I love when Zenou bitchsmacked him in the recent chapters

>woo

because she was designed to be cute

Ouki was actually a rather unknown general. Even Hara himself admitted that the character sort of ran away from him.

Ousen is Wang Jien, and the only times we've actually seen him do something was when he helped checkmate Renpa and then when he kicked Yan and Chu's ass during the coalition army.

We have to wait for the Zhao conquest to really see his full potential though.

So idk much about the real hostory of the real people in kingdom, but apparently shin fucks up bad when he becomes a general and was just considered a disgrace afterwards from what ive seen. Do you think kingdom will go this route?

Big spoiler

He fucks up real bad in Chu because of a betrayal. Most of his men died so if Kyoukai's dying, it's going to be at this point. He manages to redeem himself a little and finish conquering the last small states remaining together with Ouhon

Is the anime worth watching,? I dislike watching discontinued incomplete anime. I

Damn, do you think hara will follow this completely? I dont see this being entertaining, and hara has not followed stuff to the t before. Also since kyoukai is an original character idt she'll be killed off due to history right?

Anime's horrible although it does get a little better season 2. Still doesn't do the manga justice. Watch it if you have nothing else to do.

Wow this makes me think there's not much left for this series desu

Kyoukai's a real character but genderbent. Ten's the one who's an original character. Kyoukai was mentioned in the shiji. She's Qiang Lei who together with Ousen and Yotanwa led the conquest of Zhao. So she actually gets mentioned first before Shin and in a big way. Ousen and Yotanwa are big names in the manga after all.

After that, she's no longer mentioned so anything can happen.

is the anime dead or are they going to eventually have a third season?

Probably will leave the battlefield to raise and train Shin's kids

Kingdom is insanely popular so it'll likely get more seasons

Is this in the raws? Kind of shit setback but with so many wars going on he'll probably have a chance to redeem.

Baki doesn't have chinamen characters with Japanese names for no reason. Fucksakes, when is Dark Horse or Viz going to license this?

Oh man. Look who decided to show up.

Now that I think about it, with Keisha gone, Kanki can win this whole thing by getting these guys to go past the battlefield and straight to the village or city.

Part of the problem here is that the historian focused heavily on Shin's failure here to glorify weng jian. In reality, Shin (Li XIn) seemed to be at least a pretty competent general, considering he was involved in the conquest of a majority of the Kingdoms.

Honestly, the failure isn't even so much Shin fucking up. I'm not sure anyone could have gotten out of that situation.

>stopped reading some chapters after coalition was defeated
>don't remember the name of the characters anymore
Fuck.

Why is Kanki so based?

He should've picked Meng Tian, who is obviously the best boy.

I hope that only his starting gang gets alive out of betrayal trap

When they changed from Chinese names to Japanese I couldn't remember shit

>Rewards ceremony when?
Maybe in 2 months or so since I doubt it's ending anytime soon. Kisui refuses to give up and Kanki's starting some shit so there's a part 2 to this war.

Kyoukai also made a promise to protect Rigan so you just know it's foreshadowing for when Kanki attacks it. Kanki will find out Keisha's dead and Kisui took the leadership and the best way to break Kisui is to go after Rigan.

Honestly the best way to beat Kisui at this stage is just to make a peace agreement, the surrender of the Zhao forces in return for the safety of Rigan.

That isn't how Kanki operates, so I doubt it will be that easy.

That's fine. The total war devs can't make a good game anymore anyways.

>Kyoukai promises that Rigan will be fine
>these niggas show up

Attila was good, probably the best since Medieval 2.

inb4 Shogun 2 dicksuckers