Those things have literally no value

they are worth even less than fiat money. the china situation shows that you can just shut it down with rrgulation , closing exchanges so people cannot buy them.

> Worth less than fiat money
1BTC = $3500
> Shut down
You realize that the majority of people in China who are Invested in BTC are just going to use VPNs to access other countries exchanges?
Just like they were doing with ICOs that weren't accessible because of their location.

You can keep falling for the fud all you want but I'll see you in a month when BTC is at a new ATH

When you sold at 4800

Youre fucking silly theyre worth like 3000x a single fiat dollar

>country that already blocks access to half of the internet blocks bitcoin
wow, crypto is absolutely btfo

>1BTC = $3500
Price != worth

this is the dumbest post I've read all week

Agree

>You realize that the majority of people in China who are Invested in BTC are just going to use VPNs to access other countries exchanges?
Which country allows you to transfer Chinese money from China without opening an account? what good would a VPN do? How would thhey get past the Chinese export capital flows controls which are in place for all Renminbi electronic transfers?

You don't transfer fiat money. You transfer BTC from your wallet to another exchange using a VPN.

The estimated global monetary supply of fiat money is closing in on 100 trillion USD. What's the global market value of Bitcoins?

>> Worth less than fiat money
>1BTC = $3500
>> Shut down

Yo i bet OP mean it has no value because fiat is worthless as air.

>Ancap says something retarded
Well duh. Are you new here?

Neither does Gold, or Tesla stock (have not recorded a single dollar net positive cash flow).

Bitcoin is no different than any other financial instrument.

Now is a great time to buy BTW.

And what then? Then you have Bitcoins on a foreign exchange (if you can tell me about one which allows you to open an account without an ID check - I can't find one, I have to go with an Italian exchange as the only option) - and on the foreign exchange you can sell your coins and do what? You can't use that money to buy Renminbi and cannot transfer it back to China. Also, if you don't have any bicoins you are fucked, you can't buy any with your Chinese money.

>inb4 only China can do that, Europe and Japan could do this as well under the pretense of fighting terrorism and crime

Dumb nigger just showed how inflated the dollar is. You also realize the US dollar is no longer backed by anything right?

And no shit the global market cap for BTC is relatively low compared to something that's been around for hundreds of years.

What are you trying to prove right now other than you're a silly no coiner who still isn't going to buy the dip?

Gold is a physical asset with many uses in the actual world.

Tesla is a company which investors believe will turn huge profits in the future.

Again, China can just shut down the Bitcoin hype in China, how long until fascist Europe follows?

Bro there are still PLENTY of BTC ATMs in China. You can transfer the funds from a foreign exchange to a wallet and withdraw the funds at an ATM from that wall (BTC-gookcoins)

You can also sell your BTC for gold aswell and then sell gold for what ever shitty fiat you want. But I'm done doing your homework for you kid. Go dyor for the 1000 questions you have to answer.

>What are you trying to prove right now other than you're a silly no coiner who still isn't going to buy the di
I am not proving anything. I am saying governments can easily kill the hype with regulation. If you don't have exchanges, people cannot use their money to buy bitcoins. And that's that, how are drug dealers or criminals going to use bitcoins if they cannot convert them to money on exchanges?

>Gold is a physical asset with many uses in the actual world.

Gold has no uses except for being shiny and pretty and almost all of the demand is from women and Jewelry.

It's price is determined purely by sentiment.

>Tesla is a company which investors believe will turn huge profits in the future.

Again, not a single dollar of profit, only promises of profit, which is the same as Bitcoin.

>Again, China can just shut down the Bitcoin hype in China, how long until fascist Europe follows?

And China also has hundreds of electric car brands which produce more electric cars in a month than Tesla has since inception - even the slightest deregulation that allows these brands into Europe or North American markets will wipe Tesla out.

Again, which foreign exchange allows a Chinese to open an account from China. I haven't found a single exchange that allows an Italian in Italy to open an account outside of Italy. No US exchange, no Canadian exchange, no Japanese exchange, no German exchange etc.

Also, China is targetting any form of bitcoin transactions, you really thing bitcoin ATMs will survive in China?

Value is a social construct.

DELETE THIS

How will I convince idiots to buy into meme coins so I can pump and dump if people like you keep exposing it.

Where would you sell those bitcoins for gold if you are Chinese? Where would you sell the gold for Renminbi? How would you transfer these Renminbi to China? You do understand what capital controls are, right? You do understand China has only state controlled banks that cannot transfer money from outside China to China without an authorization.

>Gold has no uses except for being shiny and pretty and almost all of the demand is from women and Jewelry.

Gold is very resistant to corrosion, we would use it for tons of applications if it wasn't so rare.

>Gold has no uses except for being shiny and pretty and almost all of the demand is from women and Jewelry.

That's why it's been used as currency since 700 B.C

>You also realize the US dollar is no longer backed by anything right?

yeh sure nothing except 300 million consumers/taxpayers and 100 aircraft carriers

This shit is only valuable if people is willing to accept it as payment. That means, it´s only valuable to deep web drug dealers and the like.

ITT boomers who believe in muh gold is valuable meme

Correct.

And what happens if drug dealers cannot convert their bitcoins to Swedish Krona? They won't buy pizza, watches and white women with bitcoins... they need cash for that. Outlaw the exchanges and the Kongz are fucked.

True.

>how are drug dealers or criminals going to use bitcoins if they cannot convert them to money on exchanges?

People already flat out accept bitcoin as legitimate currency. They could trade bitcoin for some other real life commodity and then liquidate it.

s-stop talking about crypto outside of /biz/ it makes me anxious. I come here to escape

>going to use bitcoins if they cannot convert them to money on exchanges

Also you don't need an exchange to turn bitcoin into cash. Private, non-exchange sales are a thing and existed long before exchanges.

My old roommate used to mine coins but he said you couldn't actually mine a bitcoin but lesser coins.

Gold is valuable whether you think its useless or not you retard

Name one thing that can't be made without gold pls.

FUCK

>And what happens if drug dealers cannot convert their bitcoins to Swedish Krona?
Then they'll convert them to Japanese yen, and then the yen to kronor?

It isn't rare. It's value is because it's shiny. It's practical value is great but cost prohibitive. But it's value comes directly from how much Jews and women like shiny stuff.

>Private, non-exchange sales are a thing and existed long before exchanges.
So how is a Chinese drug gangster going to do these private sales to get his 250,000 Renminbi out of this bitcoins? Who are going to buy them? Other drug dealers who want Renminbi out of their bitcoins?

Conductors that have to be corrosion resistant.

you realize atms will soon be banned too right? in fact, anything that lets you convert crypto to/from CNY will be banned.

>People already flat out accept bitcoin as legitimate currency
That is because they can easily convert them to real money.

And once again, how is a Chinese supposed to buy bitcoins now with Chinese money? What if Europe does the same to combat terrorism who are knowingly funding their jihad with bitcoins?

Circuits boards.

>losing more than 15% of it's worth in days

I don't have the mental health to deal with this shit

This.
Anybody who thinks Bitcoin can be banned or that China will tank the market to the abyss is retarded. Probably the same kind of people who listened to these high end banker types when they were saying the housing market was the best it's ever been in the late 2000's.
The Japanese have legalized Bitcoin. You can pay taxes with it. Thailand and Russia are about to follow suit. ForEx will exist regardless of what happens in one country or the other. Aside from soon to being rapidly accepted across internet merchants, even if one country were to "ban it" there's always going to be a place where you can exchange your digital currency for FUDers beloved toilet paper tier fiat, especially as the fiat bubble starts to burst. You will always be able to trade it for commodities as long as the internet exists. Cross border payments and cutting the middle men out of finance are two big reasons that crypto will continue to boom.

Oh contrare, the powers in place are scared of it very much.
No value would be twitter, facefk stock and plenty others. You can add to it...

/bread

From above 5,000 to 3,300 now is losing around 35 percent of its value actually.

Crypto will probably stay around for a long time. But police and intelligence around the world will see these transactions from bitcoin to real money and ask where they are comming from and what sorts of commodities are traded with it. If bitcoin gets normal it might get harder to trace, but people trading a lot of it will be under suspicion for suer.

>other alloys have been created a long time ago to do that

Do you retards only use your golden computers to shitpost on Sup Forums?

if(flag == ancap)
{
postStatus = stupid;
posterIQ = 0;
posterDroppedAsAChild = true;
}

*sure

>Gold has no uses

Found the retard. Just open the god damn computer you're typing this steaming pile of goatshit comment on and look at the gold on the connectors you fucking faggot.

Go to fucking /biz/. It's a cesspit of coiners but it's actually the board for this shit. Crypto is not politics.

blockchain
cryptocurrency

Gotta update that chart man. It went to $3290 today.

Uhh, I call bullshit. Show me allows with better conductivity than copper, gold, or silver. I think freshman chemistry will suppose you.

P.s. you don't know everything, kiddo

Not mine, but you see what it's getting at

nice just bought 100k

It's getting at the fact that pic related?

Exactly

People made actual money off of it though
I have no clue what the fuck any of it means, how to sell or how to profit but my regret isn't that great

More people lost playing with that shit than those who gained

Jesus Christ. Seeing Sup Forumstards who are mostly """"woke""" argue about this shit makes me cringe as to what these conversations would be like with Normies.

You know people who post anime reactions and use that flag are the biggest larpers and jokes around

You managed to unironically use both of the most ridiculed things on this site to present yourself

Itt: cogs of a pyramid z scheme

I'd say more people gained. It's not a rollercoaster, it just keeps going up.

Are you speaking from experience or is it the feeling you get from reading all the larper posts?

All Vitamin T has to do is say it out loud on camera once and the entire banking system collapses. Why WOULDN'T goverments want to shut down crypto?

I'd say more people gained. It's not a rollercoaster, it just keeps going up.

Well I haven't gathered days as to how many people sold when BC talked a few times but I have to imagine most saw gains whole some saw massive gains whole very few saw losses.
Personally all I ever gained was pure uncut Columbian come and lsd.

Im up 500% from my capital Investment in April. My friend who got me into crypto is averaging +20-25% a week which is ~$1000 for him. My knowledge of markets is elementary so you'd have to be pretty retarded to lose money in this game

You don't know shit about the subject.

I find both of you to be not credible
One sounds like he's making stuff up the other like he does phone scamming for a living

>And what happens if drug dealers cannot convert their bitcoins to Swedish Krona?

Drug dealers are not autistic sperglords like you who curl up and cry after daddy government beats them down. They have connections, they have DRUGS, they go outside.
Unlike you.

I want to buy tulips too! you can't loose, up up up forever

The computer you are typing on, for starters...

Your mom is loose.

>Drug dealers are not autistic sperglords like you who curl up and cry after daddy government beats them down
You didn't follow the aftermath of the alphabay takedown and gov scam for a month, did you? Those drug dealsrs literally cried for mummy and were scared shitless. For a reason.

True.
The price people are willing to pay is bitcoin's worth, and that happens to be $3500

you can't shut it down unless you shut down the whole internet.

Gold isn´t inherently valuable. It´s valuable because we assign value to it. If millions of meteors filled with gold would shower earth tomorrow, then gold wouldn´t be worth anything.

Just as credible as your claim of more people losing money. I've got no data, but this isn't stocks. Would you say more people have lost money investing in gold?
Try using reasoning instead of just imagine a scary Ponzi scheme scenario that is about to collapse on everyone involved.
Bitcoins have value: as currency and verifiable information about identity or alibi

Nice, Just bought 10k

There's 20 cents worth of gold in any computer. And that's if you estimate it at the current price.

>inb4 only China can do that, Europe and Japan could do this as well under the pretense of fighting terrorism and crime

Crypto will be banned in the west once it gets too popular under these excuses. Can't have anything threatening (((central banks))).

How can you be so retarded?
You could leave china, sell the btc, make a tranfer to your chink acc paying the tax and be done with it.

Thats why kikes are so desperate to brainwash idiots like you, because crypto works just like their fiat bs scheme except you dont need a heeb subhuman to pay the goy tax to

Well if you shower any commodity with sudden abundance, the value goes down.
Your misunderstanding of basic economics doesn't reduce golds value as one of the 3 or 4 best metals for conductors, and being the only corrosion resistant of the top 3. You are too uneducated to be making claims do boldly.
We all hate Jews and women but you still gotta live it the real world.

Except they are still more valuable than federal reserve notes, because you can't just conjure more.

And now tor markets are magnitudes of size larger than sr ever was.

Youre just slow mate

Cool, subtract that $0.20 from your device and post results.

which ones? After alphabay and hansa are gone, only future exit scams and shit markets are around

Computers can still be made without gold. Stop trolling.

>implying supercooled superconductive computers won't rise from the meteoric ashes
>implying that the entire electrical grid in every country wouldn't benefit from gold wire
>implying ywn take a bath in a golden hot tub in a mansion of solid gold
OK

Someone will eventually build a decentralised marketplace that can't be taken offline.
There was a project called the Shadowcoin project that was doing this; although I think they rebranded since then

great!

Bitcoin will be worth $0 by next week, screencap this.

They DID cry.
But then they hooked up with Monero and everything was made right again. The drug market will only continue to grow as more people live miserable lives, you can't use ONE example to champion your ideal, OP.
There are plenty of other drug dealers out there, along with thee fact that most people use money for goods and services, not drugs.

Your government simply doesn't want to miss a slice of that money pie, honey.