Someone explain this bullshit to me!

Someone explain this bullshit to me!
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

Just one bump.

completely inaccurate. The fact that it says the population will go down should be a good indicator that this is a joke.

Its what they want to happen. It doesn't mean its actually factual or anything.

You guys are on the verge of a huge economic crisis. Your government won't be able to keep patching things up forever.

You might be right, but down 69 million population how do you figure?

Sounds like it's just being pulled out of someones ass tbqh

Either they are predicting a world war killing off most of the US or it is a huge error.

Every non-white leaves?

Also why are my numbers different then the OP's numbers.Mine are even lower in 2018 it says the population will drop to 210 million.

Massive emigration, lack of immigration, breeding becomes severely unaffordable, medication prices skyrocket and a huge portion of the aged population dies, deaths from starvation and temperature related issues, deaths from the increase in violent crimes, possible armed conflicts, both internal and external, etc.

I work for the federal government. We are prepared if some disaster event wipes out most of the world population. There will be a breeding program in place. The idea is if most of the world is killed off we would set up a breeding program to outpace the rest of the world's birthrates to make sure we have the biggest population in the next 100 years in order to keep power and influence of what is left of the world. Funny enough we have already selected the groups of people that will be used for our breeding plans. Depending on what happens we have also selected Independence, Missouri as the location of the new capital of the US if the East Coast and West Coast are gone. Also flagged out the types of people most likely to survive an end of the world scenario and will move to the collect those groups of people to move them to Missouri.

Sure buddy.

No its not its based on trends, illnesses due to poisoning done by the jwo and growth in white gencoide and economic forecast aka the coming dollar collapse

>disaster event wipes out most of the world population
We're talking about the upcoming US economic crisis, not some world threatening calamity.

Max exodus. Imagibe all illegals and people with dual citizenships abandoning ship. Industry like silicon valley relocating to germany.

>.t bluepilled european

have fun when russia invades soon and the nukes fly, cant say you weren't warned

Why would Russia invade a country that is already collapsing from the inside, at the risk of getting bombed?
Nah, you'll be the architects of your own destruction, burgerfags.

holy fuck you're retarded, russia is going to invade eastern europe soon, and nukes are going to be exchanged

>eastern europe has nukes

september 23 dipshit

Good one, nigger